Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 GUYS! come here to ask questions about GIRLS! - Minitokyo

GUYS! come here to ask questions about GIRLS!

page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 9 Next » 207 total items

shyxsakura

Retired Moderator

shyxsakura

poopoo

^-^ inspiration from crazypanda's thread.. ..

sooo .. ask all the questions you want .. .. about girls .. ^-^ saki and the other girl members will answerrr!!!!

.. .. all kinds of questions .. kai kaiii?? ^-^ dont be shy .. saki doesnt bite ...

yuirei

yuirei

Lord Knight

uhmm .. what do you look for in guys ^-^?

"It's never over until you say it is"

h2dz

h2dz

h2UNDERGROUNdz

yea, wat do u look for in guys?

giving it all away...

Osiris

Retired Moderator

Osiris

(>^-^)>( . Y . )

Whats the quickest way to get you girls in bed? ...roflroflroflroflroflrfolololol XD XD XD

*runs away from the mob of angry girls*

Signature

Sephiroth

Sephiroth

Chopper City

Quote by h2dzyea, wat do u look for in guys?

i am also wondering what osiris is wondering! lol ^_^

*retreats*

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

stardusted

stardusted

i am stardust

Quote by OsirisWhats the quickest way to get you girls in bed? ...roflroflroflroflroflrfolololol XD XD XD

Drug her :p

Signature
You must live in the present, launch yourself on every wave, find your eternity in each moment. Fools stand on their island opportunities and look toward another land. There is no other land, there is no other life but this.
-Henry David Thoreau

h2dz

h2dz

h2UNDERGROUNdz

oh really, stardusted?... *takes notes*

giving it all away...

Trowble

Trowble

(^)(>_>)(^) Osiris!

Concerning the disease known as "kooties" when touching the opposite sex:

- Is it hereditary?
- How many (on average) become attached?
- If it ever goes away, how long does it last?
- Is it an S.T.D?
- Is it life threatening?
- What are the symptons?
- Is it contagious when a male touches another male (handshake)?
- Would it be wise to see a physician immediately?
- Is it cureable?
- Can it be contracted to women?
- Does it cause a chain reaction with another disease? Rendering it worse?
- Are you taking these question seriously?
- Do you think I'm serious?

Signature

All Hail Justin: yergheigh
xXLordxOsirisXx: maybe *___*

Sephiroth

Sephiroth

Chopper City

Quote by stardusted

Quote by OsirisWhats the quickest way to get you girls in bed? ...roflroflroflroflroflrfolololol XD XD XD

Drug her :p

*hunts down the friendly neighborhood drug dealer*

lol jk of course ^_^

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Minna511

Minute Maid

I don't know about every other girl in MT, but I find the crazy ones that have a tendency to think violently enough, but sane enough not to act on it (too much) have my vote.

I'm not sure what I find creepier, Tropicana, or Sunny D.

- Minna

this has got to be one of the most #$^$#&* topics I've yet seen here.

stardusted

stardusted

i am stardust

Nee, I'm serious about the drugging thing - it probably is the easiest way to get a girl in bed ^^;

But as for what do girls look for in guys... I'd say good looks, money, and power, and all of them excess and toss in some charisma :D ::coughs:: Or maybe that's just me. But the next best thing would be some near-dead old man with millions who'll leave you everything :3 Seriously though? I'd say someone who's tolerant and isn't yelling all the time - girls tend to do enough of that on their own, they don't need help.

Signature
You must live in the present, launch yourself on every wave, find your eternity in each moment. Fools stand on their island opportunities and look toward another land. There is no other land, there is no other life but this.
-Henry David Thoreau

h2dz

h2dz

h2UNDERGROUNdz

ooo i see wher ur goin stardusted... *takes notes* "all bout money, then they'll leave u"... got it

thats messd up :(

giving it all away...

MHF

The last Jap Gold Dragon*

What should really be known about a girl is, if she likes your true form of being, and not that you are another person, or have to pretend to be another person, I think that but almost always i get wrong.

Signature Image
-X- Fukush� wo s�shite kudasai [MHF]PGD
-X- Haaron 満雄義高III Winkler ー >_<ー♪

stardusted

stardusted

i am stardust

Ne, h2dz - she won't leave you. She'll stay with you so she can continue to leech the money :3 j/k j/k I shouldn't be so mean, but I know shallow shallow people ^^;;

Signature
-Henry David Thoreau

h2dz

h2dz

h2UNDERGROUNdz

ok :)
i kno ur not that kind of person, huh stardusted. ^_~

giving it all away...

Trowble

Trowble

(^)(>_>)(^) Osiris!

Quote by kenshin-donothis has got to be one of the most #$^$#&* topics I've yet seen here.

There are worse. XD

Signature

All Hail Justin: yergheigh
xXLordxOsirisXx: maybe *___*

PrinceVern

PrinceVern

Kaze-ouji

What do you need to do if you believe you're giving a girl all the attention in the world, but she still feels like its not enough? ^_^;

Signature

MHF

The last Jap Gold Dragon*

I don't think the money Will make you get respect.

Signature Image
-X- Fukush� wo s�shite kudasai [MHF]PGD
-X- Haaron 満雄義高III Winkler ー >_<ー♪

stardusted

stardusted

i am stardust

Quote by h2dzok :)i kno ur not that kind of person, huh stardusted. ^_~

::coughs:: Of course I'm not ^.~ Truthfully, I can't be that kind of person because I'm not particularly obsessed with guys. And No, I'm not into girls either T.T I'm marrying my job! ::nods::

Quote by PrinceVernWhat do you need to do if you believe you're giving a girl all the attention in the world, but she still feels like its enough? ^_^;

You should probably ask her friends what she wants ^^;; Don't ask her, or she'll go off telling her friends how you're so dense and can't see the obvious XD - there's something with indirect hints that I never got o.o - And make sure her friends don't tell. Or better yet, ask a friend to ask her/her friend and have them say there's been something off in the relationship.

Signature
-Henry David Thoreau

h2dz

h2dz

h2UNDERGROUNdz

man, stardusted is so cool! XD

giving it all away...

DJ-of-E

Le

Quote: What should really be known about a girl is, if she likes your true form of being, and not that you are another person, or have to pretend to be another person, I think that but almost always i get wrong.

Hi, my name is DJ-of-E and I watch lots of hentai. Would you like to go out with me?

....yeah sure...don't pretend ur a different person...

Hey how come no answers from the ones who started this? ...Maybe the topic got a little out of hand >_>

There is no such thing as a coincidence in this world. There is only necessity...

h2dz

h2dz

h2UNDERGROUNdz

shyxsakura's a lil bit shy... thats all :)

giving it all away...

page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 9 Next » 207 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.