Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 school life - Minitokyo

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 31 total items

staplefreak6

staplefreak6

I love Vincent!

hey i wanna know what was your favorite and worst thing at school...and did you have like a ton of clicks.... which one were you in?

Signature Image

i luff u vinny!!!! ^_^

Shkira

Shkira

Cake!!

Worst thing was all the pointless and rediculous high school drama. Like they have it so hard... *rolls eyes*

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

I hated every aspect of school. The only thing I liked was talking to friends in the morning.

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

well i think school is a place to get a better job and life but almost everybody is so melodramatic...and it makes me sick how they treat other people

TimothytheDarkMagician

TimothytheDarkMagician

The True Dark Magician

Most Liked: Hangin' out with you and Anberu
Most Hated: Steward Stiles (Public Enemy #1)

Signature Image

koohyuko

Nandeyanen?

Favorite=Seeing friends. School is the only place that I ever see them.
Worst=Other people. Besides my friends, no one likes me. They think I"m wierd.

ever-ruler

ever-ruler

..: winter air :..

I like some classes like math and science, but I hate all homeworks.

High school drama is really stupid and its multiplyin with couples now a days.....The classes i like is weight training.....and teacher assistance.........I'mma loner too.,

staplefreak6

staplefreak6

I love Vincent!

i used to be a loner now i'm friends with like everybody in our grade!

Signature Image

i luff u vinny!!!! ^_^

brynjar

Wallpapering newbie

best: friends
worst: all good things must come to an end

kinda miss it now that i'm done :P

super mutant ninja otaku

nothin i like bout school...kinda sad isnt it?

da only thing i lik bout it is i keepz me from doin chores. but i really hate math n science i dont get them. i hate homework!

hugz ^_^ ja ne Signature Image

shindou13

shindou13

ang bugoy

my favorite thing about school is that it keeps me occupied & grounded, somewhat...
the thing i hated is having to adjustin to every school that i transferred (6x between 6th-end of hs)... didn't really belong in any clicks.

my fav in school.......at least i have something to work on
wut i hate.........everyone else except for the teachers and administrators

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

AngelicRhapsody

AngelicRhapsody

Mmm...Yaoi...

I pretty much hated high school....

Best: Seeing my friends and some of my classes (I loved my senior english and my shakespeare classes...I had the same teacher for them and they were great classes...we really had fun in them)

Worst: Having to do group work in class...this was probably the hradest thing for me, especially if the teacher didn't assign groups or my friends weren't in class with me....I don't have a lot of friends and I have anxiety issues, so I have trouble dealing with people and doing group work was always something I dreaded.

As to the cliques....I didn't belong to any of them.

Apparently I had a momentary lapse of sanity which I have yet to recover from.

RC211V

F . A . I . T . H

well to be honest there's almost nothing i like from my school and even i hate it.
the thing i like is only to watch those stupid guys fight each other and get wounded

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Quote by Shkira Worst thing was all the pointless and rediculous high school drama. Like they have it so hard... *rolls eyes*

^^' Isn't that true, though.
Yeah, that's what I dislike about school too.
What I like about school, I don't know. I don't hate it, but there really isn't anything special about it either. Hmm, I guess it would be some teachers. Those who you can tell are genuinely concerned about their students and want to make a difference for the better in each of their student's lives. I guess for me, having those people as your teachers are the best part of school.

staplefreak6

staplefreak6

I love Vincent!

Quote by Saluki ...Those who you can tell are genuinely concerned about their students and want to make a difference for the better in each of their student's lives...

lucky our teachers could give a crap at least all of mine are like that...mine aim to make your life hell

Signature Image

i luff u vinny!!!! ^_^

eclair-chan

eclair-chan

-=addicted to you=-

best= hanging with my friends and talking with um*blush* a certain person and that's all I guess
worst=having to go to school sit in a class for almost 2 hrs no it's not my best thing basically the whole prospect of school it suck's.. school is evil >_<

Signature

i liked high school. had a few close friends, chatted a lot, played quite a bit of sports and the like. had great fun. if people hated me, i didn't really give a crap. doubt anybody did though... i didn't hate anyone in particular. all in all, high school was an enjoyable experience. god i even liked the subjects i did. XD

Well, I go to college, and the best thing is that I live in the dorm room by myself and I'm not around parents (yay!), and the worst thing is that you don't really know anyone...you are in classes with a bunch of people you never met, so there isn't anyone to talk to :/

Didn't your mom ever tell you that if you meet a strange man to protect your wallet and your asshole no matter what? ---Full Metal Panic: The Second Raid

Limefreak

Limefreak

So many Limes so little time

Well actually i'am starting my own next year!:) hahah but,anyway yeah i think that i was soooooo in the loser anime click!:) no offense to anyone here and plus i love anime no matter what anyone thinks even some stuck up phunky guy named Helliot!XP

ayane-heine

ayane-heine

::__ToMaTO__::

my favourite thing is school is to able to have fun with my friends... XD
i hate homeworks and long naggy lecture.. x_x

__* Fresh Feelin 4eva *__
Signature

I screwed up last year in school, making no friends and making mistakes. But this upcoming year is going to be a different story.

~Absorb All Awesome Anime~

(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 31 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.