Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 GUYS! come here to ask questions about GIRLS! - Minitokyo

GUYS! come here to ask questions about GIRLS!

page 2 of 9 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 9 Next » 207 total items

Sephiroth

Sephiroth

Chopper City

to quote baseketball (great movie ^_^):

"It's jobs. First we get the jobs, then we get the khakis, then we get the girls."

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Zenislev

Zenislev

Let's roll like it's 1999!

Question: how come you girls don't like me? I've narrowed it down to a few things which are: A) My short attention span. B) My tendency to throw things when confused. 3) Me brain plobrem. And D) My total lack of eye contact. Personally I think It's the eye contact thing, what do you think ladies?

"To me, clowns aren't funny. In fact, they're kinda scary. I've wondered where this started and I think it goes back to the time I went to the circus and a clown killed my dad." - Jack Handy

"If a kid asks where rain comes from, I think a cute thing to tell him is, 'God is crying.' And if he asks why God is crying, another cute thing to tell him is, 'Probably because of something you did." - Jack Handy

gendo1

gendo1

LP Fan / Wall Critic

I thought us guys were supposed to figure this out on our own? This post really would have helped a couple years ago. Then again, i wish i had a girlfriend a couple years ago, too. Oh hey, about the girls.. and the bed thing. It's a waste of time. That's what you have hentai for. Girls have

Quote by Trowble"kooties."

and "feelings."

Signature

Zenislev

Zenislev

When will you humans learn that these "Feelings" as you call them can get in the way of big cash payoffs!

"To me, clowns aren't funny. In fact, they're kinda scary. I've wondered where this started and I think it goes back to the time I went to the circus and a clown killed my dad." - Jack Handy

"If a kid asks where rain comes from, I think a cute thing to tell him is, 'God is crying.' And if he asks why God is crying, another cute thing to tell him is, 'Probably because of something you did." - Jack Handy

tele-fragd

tele-fragd

Cheeky Peach <3

This is a serious question, does "size" actually matter? (to what extent)

Yes you know what I'm talking about and no, this isn't a joke.

Homer: Pffft English. Who needs that? I'm never going to England.
Mr Largo: Lisa, do you find something funny about the word "tromboner"?
-------------------------------------

//My Anime Collection

cheshire

cheshire

misplaced form of life

why is is that every time i find a girl i really really like she ends up to be so horrbly dishonest and unfaithfull
and i mean every time i have never had a g/f that didnt cheat on me and i offer everything i possibly can all of my attention, money, time, thoughts, security, caring, respect and the list goes on but every time i just end up getting used so what i want to know is why?

Signature
the death of one is a tradgedy, the death of millions is a statistic. - Joseph Stallin

Quote by ZenislevQuestion: how come you girls don't like me? I've narrowed it down to a few things which are: A) My short attention span. B) My tendency to throw things when confused. 3) Me brain plobrem. And D) My total lack of eye contact. Personally I think It's the eye contact thing, what do you think ladies?

probably eye contact, girls like it when they've got a guy's attentions :)

girls don't have kooties but we do have feelings and lotsa of it. that why it's impoartant for a guy to understand her. protective guys are very appealing to me :D and lotsa sweetness too.

Quote by PrinceVernWhat do you need to do if you believe you're giving a girl all the attention in the world, but she still feels like its not enough? ^_^;

tell her you luv her.

Quote by stardusted

Quote by OsirisWhats the quickest way to get you girls in bed? ...roflroflroflroflroflrfolololol XD XD XD
*runs away from the mob of angry girls*

Drug her :p

that or hire a prostitute XD

~mintyness~
Signature

Zenislev

Zenislev

Eye contact! I knew it! Now me don't have to be ashamed of I got that brain thing. As for getting a woman in bed I prefer a bottle o' roofies and my trusty slingshot.

h2dz

h2dz

h2UNDERGROUNdz

*takes notes*...
u kno, im a protective guy ^_~... do i qualify as an ideal person?

giving it all away...

Quote by h2dz*takes notes*...
u kno, im a protective guy ^_~... do i qualify as an ideal person?

hehehe you're getting there

Quote by cheshirewhy is is that every time i find a girl i really really like she ends up to be so horrbly dishonest and unfaithfull
and i mean every time i have never had a g/f that didnt cheat on me and i offer everything i possibly can all of my attention, money, time, thoughts, security, caring, respect and the list goes on but every time i just end up getting used so what i want to know is why?

aww poor cheshire don't worry, you just need to fall in love with the right person :D

~mintyness~
Signature

h2dz

h2dz

h2UNDERGROUNdz

awww man... im gettin there?! T_T
im goin to be the loneliest person forever...

giving it all away...

yuirei

yuirei

Lord Knight

saki-chan ^-^' ehehe .. oh well ^-^' I guess girls who wanted to answer the 1st question can note me or sign my guest book ^-^

"It's never over until you say it is"

lol you need more than just one good quality.

~mintyness~
Signature

h2dz

h2dz

h2UNDERGROUNdz

hey, i hav alot of good quality (fo' sho') :)

giving it all away...

gendo1

gendo1

LP Fan / Wall Critic

If you're extremely cute... does that cut it?
http://www.clarkson.edu/~meyerkl/Pics%20for%20Web/noob.jpg

Signature

ludoman

ludoman

Hentai Seeker

I think this post started a little too agressive 4 the girls who were to answerso they must have given up!
Or they were just joking! LOL!
Hope they answear but not to the dirty questions like "how to get a girl in bed", cause if you're only looking 4 sex then you just have to say things to applease and look cute! *a person talking with almost no experience*
Well have fun!

free yourself from hate
and don't die all alone
else one day you'll break
and you won't stop till the last bone!

raging_otter

Not In

the gals must feel like doing this now :)
http://img78.photobucket.com/albums/v326/raging_otter/Samurai_X_9.gif

Mitsu

Mitsu

-Lost Life-

>.<| dont got a goood qustion..*thinks* Well wat doo you like in a boy???=X (runs off.)

Signature

//\\Z//\\ // >>//<< ```/___ (( -))

YoukoxLover

YoukoxLover

chibi chibiiiiiii

Quote by OsirisWhats the quickest way to get you girls in bed? ...roflroflroflroflroflrfolololol XD XD XD

ahahaa drug them! yes of course! XD ...Osi's horny!!!! >< XD or theres another way! rape them! while they r sleeping? ....................................><' ....

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Limality

Limality

Sleeping Beast

*>< is shocked to the core* so now really...how do you get girls into bed XD

neways, does eye contact really count? I mean, I've got issues ya know XD i can't look into ppls eyes...i always look at their mouth XD but recently im trying to look ppl into the eyes while talking with them....it's hard and really uncomfortable for me XD

Taurec

Taurec

BAKA^2

eye contact is on the top list of bodylanguage ... Lima ... don't stare .... <g>

- Too bad stupidity isn't painful

Airrrrrrr

Limality

Limality

Sleeping Beast

lol i dont know if i was staring or having eye contact... i always look away from the eyes to the mouth and back up.... XD i wouldnt call that staring :P

for a start, I'm going to answer this question seriously. And my serious answer is....

Orlando Bloom's face. Hehehe. Kidding.
Actually, I wouldn't know how other girls get in the sack so quickly. :sweat: My brother tells me it's all in the skills. I beg to differ. It should be: All in the Packaging. XD

Quote by Mitsu>.<| dont got a goood qustion..*thinks* Well wat doo you like in a boy???=X (runs off.)

And the answer to this one is: it depends. If you meet shallow, stupid girls like me, all you gotta do is look good (I once dated a guy who couldn't read, simply because he looked like the late Hide Matsumoto).
If your shallow, stupid girls eventually grow a brain (which I did, eventually), you have to be nice, sociable and marginally intelligent (enough to carry a conversation anyway; it don't take much) If you don't take things too seriously, you'll probably make it and get your girl.

If knowing is believing, I'm drowning in delusions.

Trowble

Trowble

(^)(>_>)(^) Osiris!

My questions are still unanswered. XD

Signature

All Hail Justin: yergheigh
xXLordxOsirisXx: maybe *___*

page 2 of 9 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 9 Next » 207 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.