Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 GUYS! come here to ask questions about GIRLS! - Minitokyo

GUYS! come here to ask questions about GIRLS!

page 3 of 9 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next » 207 total items

Limality

Limality

Sleeping Beast

Quote by alien21xx

Quote by OsirisWhats the quickest way to get you girls in bed?
...roflroflroflroflroflrfolololol XD XD XD
*runs away from the mob of angry girls*

for a start, I'm going to answer this question seriously. And my
serious answer is....
Orlando Bloom's face. Hehehe. Kidding.
Actually, I wouldn't know how other girls get in the sack so quickly.
:sweat: My brother tells me it's all in the skills. I beg to differ. It
should be: All in the Packaging. XD

Quote by Mitsu>.<| dont got a goood qustion..*thinks* Well wat doo
you like in a boy???=X (runs off.)

And the answer to this one is: it depends. If you meet shallow, stupid
girls like me, all you gotta do is look good (I once dated a guy who
couldn't read, simply because he looked like the lade Hide Matsumoto).
If your shallow, stupid girls eventually grow a brain (which I did,
eventually), you have to be nice, sociable and marginally intelligent
(enough to carry a conversation anyway; it don't take much) If you
don't take things too seriously, you'll probably make it and get your
girl.

good tips :D but alot of girls here in switzerland are faaaaaaar to shallow....

suntiger

suntiger

.::Angel of Chaos::.

Woo, I'm gonna give my two-bits in this conversation, since I'm so used to these topics (my best friend is weird, dont ask).

- Whats the fastest way to get a girl in bed?
Oy, are you serious? *scratches head* I dont think this is something we can really answer, because we dont know ourselves. Girls arent exactly as interested in getting in bed as much as you guys are.. why? Well I think I figured it out, but I'm not sure O.o Have you heard of something called a "Period"? Yeah well, girls have to stick stuff up there for an entire week, once a month. So can you see where we get tired? Not to mention if something goes wrong, we're the ones who end up pregnant and stuck in bed for months on end because of it >.>

I guess you can always try sucking up to her for a night and see how that goes lol. The only thing I can say is grab some apples and stick the thing with cloves.. I guess the scent is supposed to give off some lusty aura or something. (probably shouldnt be saying that)

- What do girls look for in guys?
This varies with each girl, so its kind of hard to say. But the most popular type would be something with alot of self confidence. Girls are attracted to guys If he knows what he wants, and aims to get it. (you can tell this is common because practically every single guy who says hes sweet, romantic, caring, giving, etc.. has issues with getting a girlfriend. The reason for that is because most guys of that nature have absolutely no self confidence.) Throw in there some intellect and good looks and you'll be a magnet =p

Looking a girl in the eye is a plus. Proves the guy means what hes trying to say, or mean the feeling hes trying to get across. Girls are also attracted to the eyes. You dont see girls falling in love with Dragon Ball Z characters now do you? But if you take any guy from clamp for example, tons of girls fall in love with them.

- Does size matter?
O.o ... ... I dont know? Maybe for a girl who looks forward to getting into bed? I honestly dont know the answer to this one, I just know guys are size paranoid. My Mother bought a new bird cage for a new bird of ours, and the first thing my brother, his friend, and her boyfriend said when they compared the new bird cage to the older one, was comment the size difference.

4 pages and only 3 questions.. you guys really differ from each other >.> *sarcasm*

Limality

Limality

Sleeping Beast

Quote by suntigerWoo, I'm gonna give my two-bits in this conversation, since I'm so used
to these topics (my best friend is weird, dont ask).
- Whats the fastest way to get a girl in bed? Oy, are you serious?
*scratches head* I dont think this is something we can really answer,
because we dont know ourselves. Girls arent exactly as interested in
getting in bed as much as you guys are.. why? Well I think I figured it
out, but I'm not sure O.o Have you heard of something called a
"Period"? Yeah well, girls have to stick stuff up there for an entire
week, once a month. So can you see where we get tired? Not to mention
if something goes wrong, we're the ones who end up pregnant and stuck
in bed for months on end because of it >.> I guess you can always
try sucking up to her for a night and see how that goes lol. The only
thing I can say is grab some apples and stick the thing with cloves.. I
guess the scent is supposed to give off some lusty aura or something.
(probably shouldnt be saying that)
- What do girls look for in guys? This varies with each girl, so its
kind of hard to say. But the most popular type would be something with
alot of self confidence. Girls are attracted to guys If he knows what
he wants, and aims to get it. (you can tell this is common because
practically every single guy who says hes sweet, romantic, caring,
giving, etc.. has issues with getting a girlfriend. The reason for that
is because most guys of that nature have absolutely no self
confidence.) Throw in there some intellect and good looks and you'll be
a magnet =p Looking a girl in the eye is a plus. Proves the guy means
what hes trying to say, or mean the feeling hes trying to get across.
Girls are also attracted to the eyes. You dont see girls falling in
love with Dragon Ball Z characters now do you? But if you take any guy
from clamp for example, tons of girls fall in love with them.
- Does size matter? O.o ... ... I dont know? Maybe for a girl who looks
forward to getting into bed? I honestly dont know the answer to this
one, I just know guys are size paranoid. My Mother bought a new bird
cage for a new bird of ours, and the first thing my brother, his
friend, and her boyfriend said when they compared the new bird cage to
the older one, was comment the size difference.
4 pages and only 3 questions.. you guys really differ from each other
>.> *sarcasm*

finally something we can work with :D

Quote by suntigerWoo, I'm gonna give my two-bits in this conversation, since I'm so used to these topics (my best friend is weird, dont ask).
- Whats the fastest way to get a girl in bed?
Oy, are you serious? *scratches head* I dont think this is something we can really answer, because we dont know ourselves. Girls arent exactly as interested in getting in bed as much as you guys are.. why? Well I think I figured it out, but I'm not sure O.o Have you heard of something called a "Period"? Yeah well, girls have to stick stuff up there for an entire week, once a month. So can you see where we get tired? Not to mention if something goes wrong, we're the ones who end up pregnant and stuck in bed for months on end because of it >.>
I guess you can always try sucking up to her for a night and see how that goes lol. The only thing I can say is grab some apples and stick the thing with cloves.. I guess the scent is supposed to give off some lusty aura or something. (probably shouldnt be saying that)
- What do girls look for in guys?
This varies with each girl, so its kind of hard to say. But the most popular type would be something with alot of self confidence. Girls are attracted to guys If he knows what he wants, and aims to get it. (you can tell this is common because practically every single guy who says hes sweet, romantic, caring, giving, etc.. has issues with getting a girlfriend. The reason for that is because most guys of that nature have absolutely no self confidence.) Throw in there some intellect and good looks and you'll be a magnet =p
Looking a girl in the eye is a plus. Proves the guy means what hes trying to say, or mean the feeling hes trying to get across. Girls are also attracted to the eyes. You dont see girls falling in love with Dragon Ball Z characters now do you? But if you take any guy from clamp for example, tons of girls fall in love with them.
- Does size matter?
O.o ... ... I dont know? Maybe for a girl who looks forward to getting into bed? I honestly dont know the answer to this one, I just know guys are size paranoid. My Mother bought a new bird cage for a new bird of ours, and the first thing my brother, his friend, and her boyfriend said when they compared the new bird cage to the older one, was comment the size difference.
4 pages and only 3 questions.. you guys really differ from each other >.> *sarcasm*

I wonder if these work for girls stalking boys too..... >.> Must try it eventually. XD

If knowing is believing, I'm drowning in delusions.

sammo

Retired Moderator

sammo

Retired Moderator

i dont know if someone already asked this..but why do girls go in a bathroom in groups?

Quote by sammoi dont know if someone already asked this..but why do girls go in a bathroom in groups?

It's to compare make-up. That's what my colleagues and I do. Then I can look at all the disgusting shades they wear and make a private vow never to buy that... or I hunt down that cosmetic till I die, or something. Honestly though, I hate crowded bathrooms, and I yell at people who loaf around in there waiting for their friends. I guess this makes me a not-too-typical girl. -_-

If knowing is believing, I'm drowning in delusions.

Limality

Limality

Sleeping Beast

Hmm...wait one question here... there was this girl i was in calss with right?

so we had a last school trip last week. so we were traveling by train and we where sitting like front to front ey? now i tend to look out the window while traveling *i like to see things pass by and other things almost stay put and see the sunset and stuff while in trains or so XD* anyways i looked out the window and i have this strange feeling beeing...watched? yeah then i look over to her and in that moment she looks into another direction...i continue to watch out da window and look back at her every now and then and i always catch her lokkin in some other direction as im about to have eye contact with her....

was she interested in me or something???? XD i'm the UBER n00b concerning girls -_-

sammo

Retired Moderator

sammo

Retired Moderator

Quote by alien21xx

Quote by sammoi dont know if someone already asked this..but why do girls go in a bathroom in groups?

It's to compare make-up. That's what my colleagues and I do. Then I can look at all the disgusting shades they wear and make a private vow never to buy that... or I hunt down that cosmetic till I die, or something. Honestly though, I hate crowded bathrooms, and I yell at people who loaf around in there waiting for their friends. I guess this makes me a not-too-typical girl. -_-

oo..such a boring answer -_- i thought they have girl gangs and they have cat fights in there

suntiger

suntiger

Quote by LimalityHmm...wait one question here... there was this girl i was in calss with right?
so we had a last school trip last week. so we were traveling by train and we where sitting like front to front ey? now i tend to look out the window while traveling *i like to see things pass by and other things almost stay put and see the sunset and stuff while in trains or so XD* anyways i looked out the window and i have this strange feeling beeing...watched? yeah then i look over to her and in that moment she looks into another direction...i continue to watch out da window and look back at her every now and then and i always catch her lokkin in some other direction as im about to have eye contact with her....
was she interested in me or something???? XD i'm the UBER n00b concerning girls -_-

ROFL XD sounds like you have a girl who likes you, but is too shy to say or do anything. Or she just thinks your cute =p

Quote by alien21xx

I dont wear make-up and I usually go to the bathroom in groups O.o The reason my friends and I do it most of the time is just to make sure our hair is sticking up, we're not red as a tomato, have to tell the other person something, or is just afraid to go to the bathroom alone XD

Angelette

Angelette

[Q^_^]-O

lmfao!!!!!!!! XD Funny thread... lol Since Suntiger amazingly lobbed off the amazingly similar list of questions, as she so sarcasttically commented (and which I also sarcastically note...), why to girls mob together to go to the bathroom... mmm... Iono... Sometimes it's because we're talking and it's annoying to just stop. Most of the time, though, it's because you're somewhere else, and it's annoying to wait outside. I mean, if you have to wait somewhere, why not just go inside and check the mirror, wash hands, etc. And... usually it's because there's stuff to hold... -.- Like bags... jackets.. and bags and bags...

Signature

I have always wondered this....how long does it take girls to pick out an outfit in the morning?...it seems all the girls at my school love to mix and match diffrent clothes..and they still look good. So i was wonderin if they spent any time at all deciding what to wear or if they just have some unknown fashion instinct that we guys fail to have....

....guys, if ur out there, i am so sorry for admitting our weaknesses -_- .....

h2dz

h2dz

h2UNDERGROUNdz

*scratches head*
girls r jus too complicated, u kno ^_^'

giving it all away...

suntiger

suntiger

Quote by halcyonTwilightI have always wondered this....how long does it take girls to pick out an outfit in the morning?...it seems all the girls at my school love to mix and match diffrent clothes..and they still look good. So i was wonderin if they spent any time at all deciding what to wear or if they just have some unknown fashion instinct that we guys fail to have....
....guys, if ur out there, i am so sorry for admitting our weaknesses -_- .....

rofl XD for me.. finding an outfit in the morning can take anywhere from 2-25 minutes. Depends on my mood, if I want to be dressy it usually takes me 10-25 minutes, but if I just want to be casual takes no more than 2-10 minutes. I'm pretty picky with my clothes, so I wear whatever feels comfortable and matches best.. I think the reason why girls supposivly dress better is because we CARE what other people think about us. Whereas you guy.. well.. dont O.o

shinta

shinta

Kawaii Chibi Meeper

I'm not familiar with the term "kooties/cooties" I just found out later that its a slang for Lice Infection.

*doctor mode on*

Concerning the disease known as "kooties" when touching the opposite sex:
- Is it hereditary?
>> No, its a parasitic infection that is contrated from direct contact from person to person.

- How many (on average) become attached?
>> I really don't know exactly how many, since they're really small. Lets just assume that one viable female can survive and reproduce as long as it lives in its human host.

- If it ever goes away, how long does it last?
>> It takes really long if left untreated.

- Is it an s.t.d?
>> Yes, there are actually 3 types of Lice. One of them (Pthirus pubis) is an std.

- Is it life threatening?
>> Generally no, but these lice are potential carriers of severe diseases. ie. Trench Fever, Relapsing Fever, Typhus

- What are the symptons?
>> Symptoms include itching, redness and crusting (for hair lice).

- Is it contagious when a male touches another male (handshake)?
>> Generally no. Hair and body lice are usually transmitted through shared items. ie. shared brush, comb, towel, clothes etc. Pubic lice is through direct sexual contact.

- Is it cureable?
>> Yes it is curable. Permethrin or pyrethrin products are available over-the-counter treatment.

- Would it be wise to see a physician immediately?
>> Generally seek a physician's help when symptoms are getting worse, concommitant infections from scratching, or if there is treatment failure.

- Can it be contracted to women?
>> There is no age, sex, location, occupation predilection on getting lice infection.

- Does it cause a chain reaction with another disease? Rendering it worse?
>> No, but it is a vector for other diseases as I've mentioned earlier.

- Are you taking these question seriously?
>> I shouldn't be taking it seriously? *gasps*

- Do you think I'm serious?
>> Maybe just curious.

Remeber: Prevention is better than cure. Always practice good personal hygiene to avoid parasitic infections.

For your unquenchable thirst for knowledge visit e-Medicine:
http://www.emedicinehealth.com/articles/13184-1.asp

Signature Image
IMTeam -=- [Sammo] -=- [Kenzuke] -=- [OracleAngel] -=- [SapphireSky] -=- [dedwards] -=-
[WCC] [Vectorness] [Anime Club] [Canvas] [DNAngel Fans] [Express] [YYH Group] [IRC] [MTs] [FLIP]

Angelette

Angelette

[Q^_^]-O

LoL Shinta... XD

i take like 10 minutes dressing... That may be a bit longer than it actually even takes me... oO Then again... I'm always up late and rushing... xD

Signature

Quote by suntiger rofl XD for me.. finding an outfit in the morning can take anywhere from 2-25 minutes. Depends on my mood, if I want to be dressy it usually takes me 10-25 minutes, but if I just want to be casual takes no more than 2-10 minutes. I'm pretty picky with my clothes, so I wear whatever feels comfortable and matches best.. I think the reason why girls supposivly dress better is because we CARE what other people think about us. Whereas you guy.. well.. dont O.o

hey...some guys care about what other ppl think about us....it's just that either we're too lazy to try or we're clueless how to look good....

...once again...i am sorry for dissing us -_- ....but we gotta admit the truth sometimes right guys? *runs*

Taurec

Taurec

BAKA^2

Quote by halcyonTwilight

unknown fashion instinct that we guys fail to have....

What year are we talking about ?
Besides the top 3 haute couture fashion designers are all male ... how's that for fashion instinct.

Quote by suntiger
Not to mention if something goes wrong, we're the ones who end up pregnant and stuck in bed for months on end because of it >.>

This is such BullShit ... it takes (well the last time i checked) two persons to have sex ....
Stop blaming us males for something a modern woman also has control over .. anti conception is just as much the responsibility for a women as for a men..

And for the record girls are just as shallow about looks as we are ...... we on the other hand seem to be more desperate.. <eg>

- Too bad stupidity isn't painful

Airrrrrrr

katz291

katz291

Lil Insane Kitty

Tee heee! What advice from me?

-Bathroom Groups-
Well when my friends go in groups we usually check if our hair is messed up or something. But sometimes there some very snobby preps in there at the same time so we get in a cat fight with words. My groups wins all the time! ^-^

-Outfits-
Takes me 20-40 minutes to choose an outfit. Yeah I know thats a lonnnnngggg time. Girls just like looking cute or pretty or in the cases of vain girls, hot. They lovve it when people compliment then on their outfit! Exspecially if its a guy.

-What A Girls Likes In A Guy-
Well I have very strange taste. I like a guy who will compete with me and keep me entertained. Someone who won't let me win while playing air hockey and honestly tell me I suck in a teasing way. I love someone whos funny and sweet. Self confidence is cool but its alright if he isn't. Let's see... Looking into my eyes would probully scare me. I'm very very nervous when it comes to eye contact. I also like A guy who will let me cling on to him. Thats about it for me. In general I think girls have diffrent taste and hopefully that a guy will like a girl and he's her type.

-Bed A girl/size-
I'm to young to answer this.

There's my advice! You guys all ask the same questions over and over!
=^-^= Mew mew

I am a member of COLOFULL WALLIES! .

I am a member of Celestial-Luminesse

GundamZZ

Retired Moderator

GundamZZ

the invisible mod

ummm....question!!! where is the best place to meet girls?? like where do girls usually hang out? XD

thatz a new one i think >_>

Signature Image
*hugglez & kisses* <---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

katz291

katz291

Lil Insane Kitty

Quote by GundamZZummm....question!!! where is the best place to meet girls?? like where do girls usually hang out? XD
thatz a new one i think &gt;_&gt;

Ooooo! Depends on what type of girl. Romantic ones would like fancy resturants, candle light dinners, parks or moonlight boat rides. Party ones would like to meet you at a party more then likely. Social ones would love to go shopping and meet you at a mall. Shy girls maybe prefer a movie. Finally girls that you've known for a while might just enjoy meeting you at your own house. ^-^ Hope that helps.

have you ever had sex with a girl

if you have, send me a video, jk... or am i

no im jk

Quote by katz291

Quote by GundamZZummm....question!!! where is the best place to meet girls?? like where do girls usually hang out? XD
thatz a new one i think &gt;_&gt;

Ooooo! Depends on what type of girl. Romantic ones would like fancy resturants, candle light dinners, parks or moonlight boat rides. Party ones would like to meet you at a party more then likely. Social ones would love to go shopping and meet you at a mall. Shy girls maybe prefer a movie. Finally girls that you've known for a while might just enjoy meeting you at your own house. ^-^ Hope that helps.

Either way is sounds really expensive to go out with a girl *looks at wallet*

katz291

katz291

Lil Insane Kitty

If your low on cash just tell her or make her dinner. Its all good either way! ^^

page 3 of 9 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next » 207 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.