Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Maria-sama ga Miteru - Minitokyo

Maria-sama ga Miteru

Tagged under Maria-sama ga Miteru

page 1 of 1 13 total items

Shadowled

Shadowled

Hollowed Out

I've just watched this series, and I have to say, it was really moving. It suprised me, I watched it because a mate recommended it, knowing that I usually go for anime which has fighting or a dark theme etc like Bleach or Shingetsutan Tsukihime, or comedies like Love Hina. It's rare that I find an anime that I really enjoy which doesn't fit into those categories (such ah Chobits) but this series was really involving. It actually had a surprising amount of character depth, and focused on how releationships develop and/or grow stronger. Needless to say, it's made me want to get the spring series to watch too.

So I was just wondering, who else has watched this series, and what do you think of it?

Currently signatures seem to be rather limited. That's why I have this one. It's rather bland. Hmm.

Bleach-Central is a group with a mandatory condition.

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

hrm... well i watched the first episode and it didn't really seem all that interesting... maybe i'll rewatch it because maybe i missed something...

Signature Image

wolfco

wolfco

Prelate

Yes. I really enjoyed and I didn't think I would because of the context. Have you have Spring yet?

If you would challenge me, then you must first stand before the Darkness. You must look into it and become it. You must fall before it and then reach out to encompass it. When it is joined to your heart, you must overcome its insidious temptation. You are ready to face me when you can betray even your own heart in service to your cause.

FallingAwake

FallingAwake

Seafaring Swashbuckler

I love that series. Even though the pace is slow, and the plot really isn't all that deep- the characters make it interesting. One of my all-time fav series.

The manga is worth a read as well. It doesn't make Sachiko seem so cold as in the anime.

Signature Image

EternalParadox

Retired Moderator

EternalParadox

.:Enigma Mod:.

Marimite is a rather rare treat of a anime that actually focuses on character development and relationships. That why I liked it. It pulls the viewer into the story without all the mecha, blood, gore, or pantsu that seems standard nowadays.

Thumbs up for marimite, both the first and for haru. :)

EternalParadox
Previously the Forum, Vector Art, and Policy Moderator

I saw that show as well. I even saw the second season. I enjoyed it.

Shadowled

Shadowled

Hollowed Out

Quote by wolfcoYes. I really enjoyed and I didn't think I would because of the context. Have you have Spring yet?

I'm actually in the middle of getting the spring season, and quite looking forward to it.

Currently signatures seem to be rather limited. That's why I have this one. It's rather bland. Hmm.

Bleach-Central is a group with a mandatory condition.

eiyu

eiyu

Procrastinating Otaku

It's a really good anime but I think the manga is better

I love that series.

I confirm, the manga is much better than the serie

The dark orpheus

Natsuki-MaiHime

Natsuki-MaiHime

"I have wait so long for this"

I have seen Mari Mite and Mari Mite ~Haru~
Maria sama ga Miteru OVA will be release in this year 2006. Can't wait XD

Signature Image
"Will you kill someone you love, because of love" - from Ga-Rei -Zero-
Visit my gallery: http://natsuki-maihime.minitokyo.net/gallery/
In love with Touhou series. :x

Ohhh really..theres gonna be more about maria sama...and the name is Maria samma ga Miteru OVA....nice...I can't wait

Ohhh...And yes I like this anime, and about the manga...well I haven't read it yet so...I guess if the anime is good so has to be the manga right? :$

momo48

momo48

Sexy, free & Single

lol, I enjoyed watching this anime really, it was interesting with all the en boutons and petite lol ~

page 1 of 1 13 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.