Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 you have created fanfics or fanart sometimes? - Minitokyo

you have created fanfics or fanart sometimes?

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 48 total items

Sometimes, one begins to imagine as they could continue the series of "anime" or "manga"and good. the imagination of some is the sufficiently great thing as to write a book on them.

He is why say us some fanfics or you do some connection of some fanart
created by you....

In the case of fanfics dinos by which series you were inspired and in which your argument is based..... good hopefully that they enjoy estes forum miniTokyo for which they
live in a world beyond the reality. (I include myself ^^)

I've given fanfiction a go, as I'm quite interested in writing. And also fanart of course.

However I've being spending quite a bit of time recently writing a piece of original fiction. Just a pile of ideas I've collected, based on pieces of my life and inspired by writing by other authors. Link on my userpage.

i never watch anime anymore, and manga...not as interested in it as I would have been an year ago.

- This Free Life Crisis -

koohyuko

Nandeyanen?

I've done a little fanfiction and fanart. I'm currently writing a Bleach Fanfic, because there aren't enough IchigoxTatsuki fics, and I randomly do fanart.

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

every so often i'll so some fanart, but i'm not too good at it... i'm not a big fanfic writer, though i'll read it occassionally... XP

Signature Image

Lenne

Lenne

Warrior Girl

I'm good in making fanart,my last one was from ''War of genesis''.I also like to make fanart from Satoshi Urushihara.

Signature
My latest work:Best Friends

Prose

Prose

Wonderlust

Ya, I've written some, nothing too exciting. I like to write, hence the my username but I'm not really satisfied with alot of my work.

Signature

MadMover

MadMover

The Underside of the Kitties Paw

I've gone so far as to have mine online at Cartoon Leap. It's a continuation of the Onegai Teacher searies called Onegai Family.

Believe in the freedom of music!

Signature

ShunKei

ShunKei

Moon Child

well. i do fanart once in a while but thats if you accept drawing a replica of a pic fanart......

Signature

It's hard to answer the question, "What's wrong?" when nothing's right.

i'm currently working on my very first fanfic XD
anime series: Gundam Seed/Destiny

CosmoStar

CosmoStar

Let's be Nakayoshi*

I love writing fanfics and drawing fanarts!
Fanfic
I've already written two Card Captor Sakura fanfics, both continuation of the series.
And I rewritten the entire series of Gundam W and finished last december the GW continuation of mine, and I'm now writting a medieval GW and planning a new GW fanfic.
In the past I'd written Sailor Moon fanfiction (but I lost it because my PC broke T-T, it was really long and funny!) and Kimba the white lion and Pokemon short stories! I'm so proud of them all!

Original fictions
Yeah, I wrote things of my own too! I have three fictions of my own authorship finished and one in progress! I love to write really bad...

Fanart
Actually, I'm now more dedicated to fanarts because of GW (I'm completely obsessed for gw!)! I have some fanarts of GW and my GW fanfiction here at MT, check my gallery. But I have already drawn fanart of lots of series, ranging from CCS to Sanit Seiya!

Wow, I'm really a otaku! I'm sure completly obsessed with my fav anime series... O_o
I really liked this thread! Thanks, HOLIC!
If somebody want to talk about Gundam fanfics, I'm glad to help! Let's make friends, right?
^_^
Good bye!

~Life is happening somewhere else from here
~[D-A]~[A-F]~[W-L]~[M-F]~[G00D]~[GSA]~[KxL]~[Red-Knight]~[Princess of Orb]
~Mod from:~[KS4Ever]~
Signature

Cathal

Cathal

ROAR!

I wrote some stuff for Final Fantasy VII, a poem about Aeris, and a little short story based off another fanfic. But thats about it.

"The mouth of the just shall mediate wisdom, and his tongue shall speak judgment. Blessed is the man that endureth temptation, for when he hath been proved, he shall recieve a crown of life." - Lillium

I did fanfic a long time go, on fanfiction.net, but eventually, I got boared and stoped doing it. Never done fanart, basicly cause I can't draw. ^_^'

mado

mado

Ikaika

ive wrote a inuyasha fanfic thats still in the making, but i have not posted it any where. I have also drawn some fanart in wich are pretty good.

Me Ke Aloha Pau Ole A Hui Hau
( With Everlasting Love And Affection Until We Meet Again.)

Ennariel

La figlia che piange

I am writing fanfics (Miroku X Sango ones and Royai ones), but I never seem to finish. ^_^'
i do draw fanart but I don't post them on sites because I don't have a scanner.

~*~ "A man always wants to be a woman's first love. A woman always wants to be a man's last romance." ~*~

I´ve tried it unsuccesfull

nya i suck at making fanart but i tried fanfics =/ though mostly i read fanfics rather than making them

well i never tried fanfics

don't worry the site will be up soon
Signature
http://junto.sytes.net

liliveth

liliveth

liliveth & hermes

yes. i tried drawing characters a few times, then i realize i have no artistic blood in me. i currently writing fanfics right now

In dreams and in love there are no impossibilities. ~Jason Arnay~
Signature

ShiinaEimi

ShiinaEimi

Never knows best

I'm currently writing my first fan fic at the moment (when I'm not working) and its about Elfen Lied.

i don't do fan art as even though I do have some artistic ability, I need practice to get back to as good as once was and also I need to be motivated. Also that and I lack a scanner too XD

Hmm, what sig? XD

-Gamer-

G for Game

i've always thought of making a fanfiction but never got to it

Signature
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Regardless of what happnes our lives are finite we all know we will grow old and, someday our lives will end, thats why we try so hard to live each day to the fullest thats why we keep stubling on by trial and error but, it isnt just for ourselves its so we can leave some sign posts for the people following our footsteps
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kryuzei

Kryuzei

Moe's Hunter :D

Quote by -Gamer-i've always thought of making a fanfiction but never got to it

the same....
its just because i can't speak english well..
sobs..

Signature
Nya~~ pretty thx to PAche for this sig :P
lolz....i got the Haruhism Fever T_T

Mizuna

Mizuna

Lazy

Never tried writing one.
Lots of ideas, but they've never gotten on paper.

Read my share of others' fanfics though.

"Never underestimate the power of human stupidity..."

"One of life's greatest gifts, the gift of making a mistake."

crystalbluedragoon

crystalbluedragoon

withing the darkness;;

I write fanfics and draw fanarts.. but usually my fanarts look weird with one or two exceptions >.< and i just started writing fanfics this year after reading so many on fanfiction.net.. but i prefer reading to writing!! =P

DSJFX18

DSJFX18

Destiny

Yeh i write fanfics but i'm kinda lazy and of course i draw fanart. However i have only drawn from my mind but they still turn out rather nice.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 48 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.