Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 [Quiz]What Do You Need in Your Life? - Minitokyo

[Quiz]What Do You Need in Your Life?

page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Next » 84 total items

hytokiri

hytokiri

Drown your lungs in blackness

Here is a quiz that can tell somenthing about yourself and the way your felling. Enjoy it.
http://quizilla.com/users/PainfulBliss/quizzes/What%20Do%20You%20Need%20in%20Your%20Life%3F%20%5Bdark%20pics%5D

You need someone loyal.
People have let you down since forever and you have always been left by yourself. Your life spark is now barely flickering and there is a big feeling of emptiness and hopelessness. You don't know what to do anymore in your life and everything has a sense of meaningless to it. Though you're not only sad, you also carry hate and many grudges on people. You have a hard time letting people in, but with your history you don't even desire that so much anymore.

http://live.quizilla.com/user_images/P/PainfulBliss/1115499360_A_loyal.JPG

MiniMog

MiniMog

My.Sweet.Serenity

Apparently, according to that quiz, I need love.
I guess being single begins to show after a while. XD

Signature
Avatar, Signature Image and Userpage Layout by k1ru.

Interesting quiz, however it seems the result is a little far off. ^_^ oops.
My. o__O I always thought I felt secure. XD

- This Free Life Crisis -

I apparently need friends.
"You have been very lonely in your life and people have, for one reason or another, stayed away from you. The isolation is killing you inside and all you want is to feel a connection with somebody else. You now have little self-esteem left inside and have dark thoughts about life and relationships. However you still have that crave of friends inside of you, even if you won't admit that to yourself anymore. And even if you do have a friend, you still feel lonely because you have a hard time letting people in since you have been isolated so long."

Didn't your mom ever tell you that if you meet a strange man to protect your wallet and your asshole no matter what? ---Full Metal Panic: The Second Raid

according to this quiz.........UNDERSTANDING!? i personally have different views on this.

http://live.quizilla.com/user_images/P/PainfulBliss/1115498784_A_friends.JPG
You have been very lonely in your life and people have, for one reason or another, stayed away from you. The isolation is killing you inside and all you want is to feel a connection with somebody else. You now have little self-esteem left inside and have dark thoughts about life and relationships. However you still have that crave of friends inside of you, even if you won't admit that to yourself anymore. And even if you do have a friend, you still feel lonely because you have a hard time letting people in since you have been isolated so long.

Signature

i got this.
You need understanding.
In your life there has been many people that could never seem too comprehend your personality. Now you have either become an out-cast because of their narrow minds or you have adjusted yourself to them, and never letting them see who you are deep inside. You now think that no one will ever understand you and you hate that fact. Though you are scared of what the effects might be if you would decide to let someone in so you keep a safe distance that you both curse and bless.
http://images.quizilla.com/P/PainfulBliss/1115499729_A_understanding.JPG

You have become very confused in your life right now and are unable to make decisions that pleases you. You may resort to drastic measures as harming yourself, but the situation doesn't seem to get any better by whatever method you are using for now. There is a pain inside because of this and you feel helpless in your life, thinking you will never find your way back. But even though the path may seem dark you still try to find yourself, which means your inner battle is not over.

Question...someone can explain me how can insert images ??? Thnks !!! n_nU

joycev

joycev

the PS3 with boobs & personality

You have been very lonely in your life and people have, for one reason
or another, stayed away from you. The isolation is killing you inside
and all you want is to feel a connection with somebody else. You now
have little self-esteem left inside and have dark thoughts about life
and relationships. However you still have that crave of friends inside
of you, even if you won't admit that to yourself anymore. And even if
you do have a friend, you still feel lonely because you have a hard
time letting people in since you have been isolated so long.

Signature Image

bbls

bbls

Lazy days...

kewl quiz, but the pix are so freaky looking!

http://live.quizilla.com/user_images/P/PainfulBliss/1115494075_A_adventures.JPG
You need adventures.
Real life has been very boring for you and you can't help but dream away. Nothing is exciting or fascinating in your life and can't understand why it all is so dull. You like having fun, but are probably not a bouncing person because of that. There is a probability that you either like to read/watch fantasy or similar genres, or have a creative side that lets you release your fantasy world.

Don't worry about tomorrow, don't think about yesterday,
don't live in the future, just make it through today!

Signature Image

Drak

Drak

Dragon Child

You need love.
You are a pretty normal, well-rounded person that just craves that fairy tale love where you will be swept off your feet and live happily ever after. Chances are that you fantasize or dream about it so much that you either see all the guys/girls as unromantic or you tell yourself that anyone could be your soulmate. You long to have someone by your side and you want to give back on the romance part too, not just give.

Just wait for my grlfriend to see this ^_^'
Oh, wait, I don't have one :sweat:

'This is the story about dragons, magic and people dreams' - Dragonblood.
Current chapter: 12

You need love.
You are a pretty normal, well-rounded person that just craves that fairy tale love where you will be swept off your feet and live happily ever after. Chances are that you fantasize or dream about it so much that you either see all the guys/girls as unromantic or you tell yourself that anyone could be your soulmate. You long to have someone by your side and you want to give back on the romance part too, not just give.

lol. ;)

Cagari

Cagari

Eh?

You need adventures.
Real life has been very boring for you and you can't help but dream away. Nothing is exciting or fascinating in your life and can't understand why it all is so dull. You like having fun, but are probably not a bouncing person because of that. There is a probability that you either like to read/watch fantasy or similar genres, or have a creative side that lets you release your fantasy world.

YES I NEED THOSE!!!

You need adventures.

wildvanilla

wild vanilla

You need understanding.
In your life there has been many people that could never seem too comprehend your personality. Now you have either become an out-cast because of their narrow minds or you have adjusted yourself to them, and never letting them see who you are deep inside. You now think that no one will ever understand you and you hate that fact. Though you are scared of what the effects might be if you would decide to let someone in so you keep a safe distance that you both curse and bless.

hm... I think I need academic result and money even more than understanding. :P

[full.moon.wo.sagashite.]

Signature

uchiha-saori

uchiha-saori

>>aRchAngeL<<

http://images.quizilla.com/P/PainfulBliss/1115499729_A_understanding.JPG

You need understanding.

i see... enough said... really...

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

koohyuko

Nandeyanen?

You need friends.
You have been very lonely in your life and people have, for one reason or another, stayed away from you. The isolation is killing you inside and all you want is to feel a connection with somebody else. You now have little self-esteem left inside and have dark thoughts about life and relationships. However you still have that crave of friends inside of you, even if you won't admit that to yourself anymore. And even if you do have a friend, you still feel lonely because you have a hard time letting people in since you have been isolated so long.

But I have friends. Wait, that could be the denial stage! Convincing myself that I don't need more friends!

wings

wings

~~Silent Killer~~

http://live.quizilla.com/user_images/P/PainfulBliss/1115494075_A_adventures.JPG
You need adventures. Real life has been very boring for you and you
can't help but dream away. Nothing is exciting or fascinating in your
life and can't understand why it all is so dull. You like having fun,
but are probably not a bouncing person because of that. There is a
probability that you either like to read/watch fantasy or similar
genres, or have a creative side that lets you release your fantasy
world.

Signature

ShunKei

ShunKei

Moon Child

Well! apparently i need security.........

You need security.
There has been many changes in your life and you have had to live in an unstable environment. This has lead you to be suspicious and always on guard. Your mind has a hard time to unwind and this could lead to you having sleeping problems, since you think too much. People are a category you don't give much trust at, and find yourself to be a better secret keeper than they could ever be. Because in your changing world you have learnt that you only have yourself in all times.

Signature

It's hard to answer the question, "What's wrong?" when nothing's right.

hmm, I need friends...(?)

Signature
(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

iiwa

iiwa

Cheeky Little October Kiss

the pic are a little spooky... ,lol
but nice quiz!!
i got

http://images.quizilla.com/P/PainfulBliss/1115494075_A_adventures.JPG

You need adventures.
Real life has been very boring for you and you can't help but dream away. Nothing is exciting or fascinating in your life and can't understand why it all is so dull. You like having fun, but are probably not a bouncing person because of that. There is a probability that you either like to read/watch fantasy or similar genres, or have a creative side that lets you release your fantasy world

Ano hi kimi ni sayonara sae iezu,
Soshite miushinatta yume mo..

Signature Image

RainOfStars

RainOfStars

Elusive Dream

http://live.quizilla.com/user_images/P/PainfulBliss/1115498885_A_guidance.JPG
You need guidance.
You have become very confused in your life right now and are unable to make decisions that pleases you. You may resort to drastic measures as harming yourself, but the situation doesn't seem to get any better by whatever method you are using for now. There is a pain inside because of this and you feel helpless in your life, thinking you will never find your way back. But even though the path may seem dark you still try to find yourself, which means your inner battle is not over.

Wtf is it talking about? I know I need to go to a psychiatrist soon. But not that badly.

Signature

http://images.quizilla.com/P/PainfulBliss/1115494075_A_adventures.JPG

You need adventures.
Real life has been very boring for you and you can't help but dream away. Nothing is exciting or fascinating in your life and can't understand why it all is so dull. You like having fun, but are probably not a bouncing person because of that. There is a probability that you either like to read/watch fantasy or similar genres, or have a creative side that lets you release your fantasy world

shindou13

shindou13

ang bugoy

You need someone loyal.
People have let you down since forever and you have always been left by yourself. Your life spark is now barely flickering and there is a big feeling of emptiness and hopelessness. You don't know what to do anymore in your life and everything has a sense of meaningless to it. Though you're not only sad, you also carry hate and many grudges on people. You have a hard time letting people in, but with your history you don't even desire that so much anymore.

i'd say that it's not too far off. moving always has that kind of effect on you..

page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Next » 84 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.