Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 [Quiz]What Do You Need in Your Life? - Minitokyo

[Quiz]What Do You Need in Your Life?

page 4 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 84 total items

i need love well i guess yeah

I need guidance. Apparently I have blood dripping all over me.

royaldarkness

royaldarkness

Restless Soul

http://live.quizilla.com/user_images/P/PainfulBliss/1115499729_A_understanding.JPG

You need understanding.

In your life there has been many people that could never seem too comprehend your personality. Now you have either become an out-cast because of their narrow minds or you have adjusted yourself to them, and never letting them see who you are deep inside. You now think that no one will ever understand you and you hate that fact. Though you are scared of what the effects might be if you would decide to let someone in so you keep a safe distance that you both curse and bless.

DariusJ

DariusJ

Anime&Manga

http://images.quizilla.com/P/PainfulBliss/1115498784_A_friends.JPG
You need friends.

You have been very lonely in your life and people have, for one reason or another, stayed away from you. The isolation is killing you inside and all you want is to feel a connection with somebody else. You now have little self-esteem left inside and have dark thoughts about life and relationships. However you still have that crave of friends inside of you, even if you won't admit that to yourself anymore. And even if you do have a friend, you still feel lonely because you have a hard time letting people in since you have been isolated so long.

Signature
this is the best stuf i like its manga and anime what can be betters

Proud member of :
[Matchmaking-At-Minitokyo][do-it-yourself-artists][Cupid-Island][Ecchi-Club][AllAnime][Make-A-Friend]

sophierose

sophierose

The Moonlight Angel

You need love.

You are a pretty normal, well-rounded person that just craves that fairy tale love where you will be swept off your feet and live happily ever after. Chances are that you fantasize or dream about it so much that you either see all the guys/girls as unromantic or you tell yourself that anyone could be your soulmate. You long to have someone by your side and you want to give back on the romance part too, not just give.

Couldn't have put it better myself :\

Signature

''The Moonlight May Shine Where Things Can Be Discovered........But My Love For You Will Never Leave My Heart''

Koenken

Koenken

Crazy Tiger

http://live.quizilla.com/user_images/P/PainfulBliss/1115499113_A_love.JPG
You need love.

You are a pretty normal, well-rounded person that just craves that fairy tale love where you will be swept off your feet and live happily ever after. Chances are that you fantasize or dream about it so much that you either see all the guys/girls as unromantic or you tell yourself that anyone could be your soulmate. You long to have someone by your side and you want to give back on the romance part too, not just give.

"You should never get between people and their pudding!" - Milly Tompson

You need love.

You are a pretty normal, well-rounded person that just craves that fairy tale love where you will be swept off your feet and live happily ever after. Chances are that you fantasize or dream about it so much that you either see all the guys/girls as unromantic or you tell yourself that anyone could be your soulmate. You long to have someone by your side and you want to give back on the romance part too, not just give

LadyKitana

LadyKitana

Princess K

o.O it says i need friends, but i have lots of them but oh well ^_^' OX

http://live.quizilla.com/user_images/P/PainfulBliss/1115498784_A_friends.JPG
You need friends.
You have been very lonely in your life and people have, for one reason or another, stayed away from you. The isolation is killing you inside and all you want is to feel a connection with somebody else. You now have little self-esteem left inside and have dark thoughts about life and relationships. However you still have that crave of friends inside of you, even if you won't admit that to yourself anymore. And even if you do have a friend, you still feel lonely because you have a hard time letting people in since you have been isolated so long.

Signature

No one lives forever, But when I'm with you i feel immortal

trinigirl524

trinigirl524

WeST iNDee

i got:

http://live.quizilla.com/user_images/P/PainfulBliss/1115499113_A_love.JPG

You need love.

Signature Image
:::COLORFULL WALLIES!:::Free--wallers:::
Currently Taking Music Code Requests
Feel free to PM or go to my page for more details

ChaoticOni

ChaoticOni

Timeless Existence

http://live.quizilla.com/user_images/P/PainfulBliss/1115499729_A_understanding.JPG
You need understanding.

In your life there has been many people that could never seem too comprehend your personality. Now you have either become an out-cast because of their narrow minds or you have adjusted yourself to them, and never letting them see who you are deep inside. You now think that no one will ever understand you and you hate that fact. Though you are scared of what the effects might be if you would decide to let someone in so you keep a safe distance that you both curse and bless.

http://images.quizilla.com/P/PainfulBliss/1115494970_A_security.JPG

You need security. There has been many changes in your life and you have had to live in an unstable environment. This has lead you to be suspicious and always on guard. Your mind has a hard time to unwind and this could lead to you having sleeping problems, since you think too much. People are a category you don't give much trust at, and find yourself to be a better secret keeper than they could ever be. Because in your changing world you have learnt that you only have yourself in all times.

I've been sitting, waiting, wishing you believed in superstition then maybe you'd see the signs.

Signature

sakura-chi

sakura-chi

~Dark Angel~

People have let you down since forever and you have always been left by yourself. Your life spark is now barely flickering and there is a big feeling of emptiness and hopelessness. You don't know what to do anymore in your life and everything has a sense of meaningless to it. Though you're not only sad, you also carry hate and many grudges on people. You have a hard time letting people in, but with your history you don't even desire that so much anymore.

page 4 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 84 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.