Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 what do you eat your chips with? - Minitokyo

what do you eat your chips with?

page 2 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 76 total items

ozma255

ozma255

Vectorman!

Quote by voodooI don't really go for crisps with dip, but sloppy french fries with garlic mayonaise.... oh yeah...

I totally agree and btw this thread is making me drool by the gallons. :D

Signature

when i was little i used to eat the original lays with salt and vinegar that i added. I thought i invented that idea until i saw that they already came up with that --bummer--

kauriswings

kauriswings

skrzydla jej serce

i love eating lays original with ketchup! it tastes just like a potato fry thing.

I'll never forget the day you told me you loved me,
i will always try to forget the day that you said you didn't love me...

elizabeth-san

elizabeth-san

Never On.

me and some of my friend's like to eat cheetos and hot cheetos with Ranch :) Ranch is really good with hot cheetos XD

Uchiha Sasuke Signature Image

MetalFire

MetalFire

where is my head

im just a normal smo so all i have really done is fritos and bean dip. i think it is ok.

RainOfStars

RainOfStars

Elusive Dream

I either eat my chips plain or with elted cheese. I love the taste of cheese^^

Signature

I don't eat anything with my chips, I feel that they are fine the way they taste.

CyberDragoon

The Prince of Nothing

I eat my chips with my hands. Sometimes my girlfriend's hands. Oh you mean what kind of dip? Whoops.... I eat them with honey. Beware the honey/chip revolution!!!! Glory!

I don't eat anything with my chips, I feel that they are fine the way they taste.

thecatmistress

thecatmistress

the cat`s meow

salsa, melted cheese. but mostly my sandwich. ^^

Signature Image
my user page made by k1ru ^^
COLOFULL WALLIES!

I guess I'm boring blah and just eat my chips plain. But when there are yummy salsas and guacamole etc., I like the kind with mango in it ^^

i once had a friend who liked to eat her doritos daily, using them to spoon up her soy-sauce covered rice...uh...yum?

celebril

celebril

Follower of Toshiya - Basslord!

as in crisps for dipping, e.g. doritos? sour cream, salsa, whatever's going unless it involves cheese.
Chips, as in french fries if you're american :D, ketchup and only ketchup!

Signature
	Image Without Toshiya there is nothing!
(colourbar by caged of creep graphics)
Proud member of album-critique // Gacktfans // J-Rockers // JMusic-Quiz-Lovers // Loveless-Neko // MT-UK

wolfco

wolfco

Prelate

I'm really simple. I eat flavored chips like Doritos without anything extra. I eat plain chips like Tostitos with salsa. Bland I know.

If you would challenge me, then you must first stand before the Darkness. You must look into it and become it. You must fall before it and then reach out to encompass it. When it is joined to your heart, you must overcome its insidious temptation. You are ready to face me when you can betray even your own heart in service to your cause.

asagoro

hokori o motsu

chips and grapes, an unitentional combo, but great none-the-less. or salsa, or guac, the classics. :nya: i like chips...*drool*

Iyasis

Iyasis

:: Crystal Winter ::

I generally eat chips plain, without anything else. Occasionally I have salsa with tostitos and nachos, but most of the time I eat those plain as well.

tripleG

tripleG

To simply be

I have to say either with lemon (rancheritos); with salsa (botanera, el primo, tajin, etc.) or with cheese (some of them).

Signature

=) cheese, salsa, bbq sauce, or ranch. thats wut i usually dip my chips in.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

eclair-chan

eclair-chan

-=addicted to you=-

mmmmmmm all of those sound so yummy *drools* :nya:

Signature

koohyuko

Nandeyanen?

I eat Lay's Ruffles and Pringles original with Sour Cream dip. I've also eaten Doritos with Sour Cream dip.

wookie3

wookie3

don't push it buddy...

uhhh, tostitos with normal salsa with a crap load of lemon(mmmmmmmm) cheetos with salsa isnt bad either*drools* man, now im hungry......... :p

Sandwiches? i guess.

jeanie727

jeanie727

J E A N i E

Quote by eclair-chanI was just wondering what you guy's and girl's eat you chips with what I mean is extra chilli,lemon,I dont know cause I eat my hot cheetos with sour cream very yummy,and the original lays with chilli and lemon what do you eat with them? just wondering

Wow, I've never tried hot cheetoes with sour cream...hmm...well usually I just eat the chips..but I do like doritos with sour cream, that's good. Yum..=)

The important thing was to love rather than to be loved. // W. Somerset Maugham
Signature

Sakura0chan

Sakura0chan

Nihongo o naraitai

This thread made me hungry. XD *Looks for food*
Chips... Hmmm... I don't eat chips with a dip... I'm satisfied with it... Hehee... XD

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

I usually just eat them plain as they are. If they are plainchips I sometimes use French Onion dip

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

page 2 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 76 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.