Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 My BEST wall was DELETED :/ - Minitokyo

My BEST wall was DELETED :/

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Sandra

Sandra

.:: Haya karo waru karo ::.

No no no it's not a thread : ; __ ; My wall was deleted and i don't know why ; __ ; .
Because i KNOW why ! And that's the point !
Best wallpaper from my all gallery , wallpaper that took me sooo much time , first wallpaper for my lovely group ASPIRING MAFIA. Had about 200 favorites and was first in top favs , and what ? Was deleted !! WHy ? Well everything was fine , but MT HAD PROBLEMS WITH SERVER, and that's why you couldn't see a full view of my wall. Then everything was fine again , and then again you can't download my wall :/ I CAN'T RESUBMIT this wall because as you should know i have problems with my computer (look at my userpage) I can't submit any wall or scan .
And Mt deleted my wall because it have problems with server ? Is it my false ? I don't think so because when i submit the wall first time when everything was fineyou can download it ! But that's really not my false that MT have allways problems . NOT MY FALSE :/
It is really unfair :/
So I'm sorry but i must leave MT , only for some time , but i must leave :/ I really thought that this is a great and fair for everybody site but after this ...... I must think about some things ,
I know that moderators will be veeery mad at me for this thread and propably will close it but it doesn't matter.
Well See ya my friends .

Signature

Kryuzei

Kryuzei

Moe's Hunter :D

Shinsengumi-san....Is this type of thread is probhited on this forum ??

Signature
Nya~~ pretty thx to PAche for this sig :P
lolz....i got the Haruhism Fever T_T

OracleAngel

Retired Moderator

OracleAngel

-... de lovbot-

Im looking into that updating problem with the staff.

Closed.

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.