Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Bomb Blasts in London - Minitokyo

Bomb Blasts in London

page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 8 Next » 190 total items

Aa-chan

Aa-chan

AA-CHAN

I trust the majority in the UK will know of it, but just to let others know that a supposed 6 blasts have gone off in Central London causing all tube lines and buses to be stopped.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/4659093.stm - more here.

Follow AA-CHAN as he teaches English in South Korea and enjoys his K-Pop music fandoms up close!

http://aa-chan.net/blog/

oh my g... this is horrible :(

Akaiken

Akaiken

Ike, Fin Funnel!

Man, it's just too horrible...

And many casualties.

Signature
Unit No. - RX-93
Unit Name - Nu Gundam

Ica

`iNoCeNce'

Oh my god....Bomb again!
I feel sad to heard it..... T_T

calisqo

calisqo

::RERAITO::

Horrible man
Saw it on the tv just now, feel sorry for all the people in london, such great city -_-
Those people who did it should be ashamed killing innocent peopl -.-

Awwwww man that sucks =(
The joy just being awarded 2012 olympics... got cut short by such terrible things :angry:

jackie-lyn

jackie-lyn

Non-Chinese-speaking Chinese

Man, watching it on CNN right now. Very sorry and sad to hear that. Hope you're okay, along with everyone else from the UK *prays*.

Movin'...

Kuzoku

Kuzoku

Sweet Dreamer

It is so bad. My boyfriend is in London and I cant get hold of him :( I just have to pray that he is ok.

Those who dream sweet dreams forget the pain of yesterday

kai81220

kai81220

anti Nobunaga

i woke up to that news on my radio cause730 am here.
terrible stuff happening

Signature

Silentblade

Silentblade

Bloodstained

This type of thing just makes me mad, to know that there are those kind of people in the world that would do such a thing...

for anyone in London, hope your ok

Signature

BossMac

BossMac

BRBFBI

Watching it right bow, too. That's sick. But looking at the bombing locations, they are trying to block off something. It definitely was used to paralyze London but someone or something in particular. Check the map once again, you'll see a pattern.

But man, that's just sick.

Signature

just saw on internet-news.... :- -:..

Chobitsluva

Chobitsluva

Freya Freya

whats it matter just more useless people to be destroyed

-D.j.

UserPage Layout by Belmikry-(Best Userpage Maker Thing Ever)

Signature

ozma255

ozma255

Vectorman!

This is really sad to hear, I hope and pray for the people of London to recover from this horrible event as soon as possible. :(

Signature

littlejonny100

Retired Moderator

littlejonny100

Rusty Slave

shit happens....you just gotta get over all the bad that happens in this world or you'ld be depressed all the time...... i agree it sux....

"Do upon others as they would do upon you......except do it sooner, more often and better! "

kateChan

kateChan

Zoro's mine! ^.^

Oh no, that's horrible.
And I'm going to London on holidays! :(
Wish it'll bt ok...

Piotrek

Piotrek

Sound The Drones

Damn it, bombs again. I say someone let out all terrorists with their bloody bombs on the desert and let them blow up each other, I`m sure they`re gonna have lotsa fun. Stop ruining peace and killing innocent people assholes! Sorry, I got carried away. Hope no one gets hurt in London.

Signature

Exactly what Jonny said
get over it, of course its a tradedy for the people involved but actually think about WHY it happened, just for once ask why the supposed 'terrorists' spparently 'bombed' london.
shite happens

Signature

Thx. I didn't know till I read this. Gonna look into it.

littlejonny100

Retired Moderator

littlejonny100

Rusty Slave

controversial bullshit....everyones self obsesssed..... there are probably lots of people who are celebrating the fact london got bombed..... it sux and shit happens.....either say something constructive and inquistive or shuddup cause saying it's horrible......EVERYONE thinks it's horrible...good FOR you.... bitching wont help anything.....

"Do upon others as they would do upon you......except do it sooner, more often and better! "

Cagari

Cagari

Eh?

That's really bad, and I hope whoever is doing the bombings will be stopped soon, cause innocent people shouldn't die!!

koohyuko

Nandeyanen?

Man, that horrible. And what's worse is that now all these little unknown terrorist groups who want to get big are gonna try and use this to make a name for themselves. Reports are already coming out that an unknown organization is claiming that they did this in the name of Al Queda. Stupid people.

ramchong

ramchong

Dirty Old Ninja Master

Man... i'm going to UK on 12 of July!!! But my flight will be arrived at Mancester...

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

celebril

celebril

Follower of Toshiya - Basslord!

They're not sure if it was Al Quaeda or not. I've been watching it since it happened and all we've been told is that it was almost definately a terrorist attack. To clear things up for people who don't have all the facts there were 7 explosions; 5 on the underground (subway if you're american) and 2 explosions on buses. Also, there was a suspicious package that was thought to be a bomb found in the station in Brighton. There is still a rescue operation going on at the King's Cross site, but overall casualty numbers are unknown, all we've been told is that some people have died at the Aldgate station. I'm worried about that because one of my parent's best friends who is like a relative to me works on the underground there.

Signature
	Image Without Toshiya there is nothing!
(colourbar by caged of creep graphics)
Proud member of album-critique // Gacktfans // J-Rockers // JMusic-Quiz-Lovers // Loveless-Neko // MT-UK

page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 8 Next » 190 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.