Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Bomb Blasts in London - Minitokyo

Bomb Blasts in London

page 3 of 8 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next » 190 total items

i hope everyone will be ok..my moms watching CNN now and my sister x's dad likes there and drives a double decker...i hope he's ok..::hugs for all:: T.T

bombings suck...i hope they catched the person/people who did this.

esmerga

Imperfect and Real

T_T

Signature

I look for a new world.
I want to meet you, but I can't.

I tremble wearing them but..
..these awakened wings won't fade away.

EternalParadox

Retired Moderator

EternalParadox

.:Enigma Mod:.

Madrid 3-11 replayed. This time it's London 7-7

Notice how terrorists pick special dates with certain numerical patterns to carry out their plans.

Also notice that this is 1 day after the awarding of the 2012 Olympics to London.

Sick sick sick bastards.

EternalParadox
Previously the Forum, Vector Art, and Policy Moderator

PwnOXz0r

PwnOXz0r

The One

Wow....that is NOT even close to anyone's opinion of cool. Atleast not in the minds of cool people. Wait... Why did they attack the U.K.??? Was it just for kicks or did they have a purpose?

Join us. There is no option but Green.
Be bold, think Green www.limerockcafe.net

Limerockcafe.net

*yawns* ... I'm not surprised.... And I'm thinking the Olympic people may already be recoonsidering their decision.

I do feel for those left behind though.

If everybody knows just who you are, then your walk on role becomes a major part. Have you ever attempted to be yourself? When everybody wants you to be someone else... Going up and down and back again..

hollande777777

hollande777777

am pist of about it this never happend if bush did want the oilie in israiele men bush is the cause of it but this is not the las bom i thik the are more coming let hoop so it wil stop now kuzoku i hoop your boyfriend is oke >=0000000~~~~~!!!!!!!! >=0000000~~~~~!!!!!!!! >=0000000~~~~~!!!!!!!! T_T T_T T_T T_T

:)!!the way of life is hard but dont gif up end you wil be reward!! :)

Some arabic fellas have some bad attidude. Heard on the radio that traffic has completley stopped and noone is getting anywhere, what a drag.

Hope the casualties are as low as they can be.

Cielo-Plus

Cielo-Plus

C I E L O +

just now hear about it...
my mom have have o friend in london and she call her and now she talk with her...
i'm so hate that people who take life of all the poor people that did nothing bad!!
no one have the right to take life from people!

AngelKate

AngelKate

~*Lady Sweetness*~

Yeah...they just broke in with a special report on TV about this. It's awful...I feel so bad for all those people... T_T

I'm wondering if this has anything to do with the Olympics announcement...

Signature
Not really walling much anymore D: Feel free to browse my gallery, though!
Thank you for the siggy and avy, Kitten! ^_^

barbaric...inhumane...they claim to be doing good but they take innocent lives.

I feel sorry for the innocent lives lost over such childish act. C'mon, it's not like it's the last time the event is gonna be on.

royaldarkness

royaldarkness

Restless Soul

that's not good :( i'm so sorry to hear that...more lives lost...that's a sad fact :(

EternalParadox

Retired Moderator

EternalParadox

.:Enigma Mod:.

BBC reports that the blasts were respectively 8.51, 8.56, 9.17, and 9.47 this morning, BST.

a striking similarity to the time frame of this attack to that on September 11 in New York City.

a coordinated effort indeed. By the same types of people with the same perverse goals and the same disregard for the value of human life.

And anime-seed-otaku, your mom's friend is lucky to have gotten through on the phones, currently cell phone networks as well as ground lines are vering overloaded. Or have been and continue to be overloaded.

EternalParadox
Previously the Forum, Vector Art, and Policy Moderator

BlackRoses

BlackRoses

Crimson Toxic

I HATE things like this >_<
Innocent people die for nothing... :@

Quote by littlejonny100controversial bullshit....everyones self obsesssed..... there are probably lots of people who are celebrating the fact london got bombed..... it sux and shit happens.....either say something constructive and inquistive or shuddup cause saying it's horrible......EVERYONE thinks it's horrible...good FOR you.... bitching wont help anything.....

wtf is wrong with you???? people fucking died you asshole...oh well he just gotta get over it huh? get over the fact that my friends dead and "shit happends"" uh fuck no.....they didn't deserve this so i say go fucl yourslef..and pull the stick outt ayour but while yous at it asshole

xshintax

Gif files are Compu$erve

Isn't it amazing what somr people think is right, in the name of their religion? Maybe other countries will learn what it is like to have thousands of people killed in the name of "jeehad". We need to get the Muslims out of Europe, and fast. This happened before and it will happen again. Wether people will learn or not, tim,e will tell. Anyways London is tight as a glove at damo, because in the past London has been atacked by the IRA.

Wtf is your problem?!?

Why the f*** do I need to use proprietary filetypes in my signature and avatar? Stupid Minitokyo... STUPID COMPU$ERVE! Use png instead.

Sunira

Sunira

www.sunira.net

The sad part about it is that these terrorist attacks were aimed at everyday working class Londoners. Surely the mark of a coward to to hit those that are defenseless are arent expecting it. Terrorists will do this now and again, but only because they want to feel powerful because they know in their hearts they are the biggest congregation of cowards the world has ever seen.
Lets see them take on some actual military instead of unsuspecting workers and women and children. But you wont see that. Why? Because bloody cowards dont actually fight.

I send my utmost condolences to your country. I've been to london and I know what a huge blow this will be. But I also know Londoners are proud and will only continue working asap. These al-qaida idiots will have no impact on your great country. Go uk!

Oh my gosh, that's really horrible. I hope that all the people of London will be safe, and those that were killed rest in peace. This is a terrible act to happen on anyone.

Signature Image

echidnaboy726

echidnaboy726

Good eye, sniper

*sigh* so I'v heard. I was there recently, you know. And I know someone who lives close to one of the stops that was bombed. Luckily, he was on vacation when it happened, so he's safe. I hope his family is, too. I wish them only the best....

Dragus

Dragus

DarkDragonKnight

Yea i heared about it today from friends, i have family in London but they are o.k.

I was told the blasts killed about 40+ people and noone has of yet was caught or claimed for the destruction.

Signature
-DragonKnight of the Flame Kingdom-

celebril

celebril

Follower of Toshiya - Basslord!

Apparently Al Quaeda claimed responsibility for the attacks on a website, but they're not treating the claim as a real one. As such, no-one knows who is behind it...

Signature
	Image Without Toshiya there is nothing!
(colourbar by caged of creep graphics)
Proud member of album-critique // Gacktfans // J-Rockers // JMusic-Quiz-Lovers // Loveless-Neko // MT-UK

Claude

15th Division Taichou

i suspect it could b caused by som angry ppl who were angered by the fact london won the 2012 Olympic locale.

Fear my Zanpaku-to, 'Rengeki'!!

If i'm dodging, i won't let him cut me
If i'm protecting someone, i won't let her die
And if i'm attacking, I'll cut you!!

- Kurosaki Ichigo, Bleach

staplefreak6

staplefreak6

I love Vincent!

on the news it said there was four bombs that went off.... along with at least 33 dead there was like 150 casualties too...but thats all last i checked.... but its on like every channel where i live

Signature Image

i luff u vinny!!!! ^_^

page 3 of 8 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next » 190 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.