Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Bomb Blasts in London - Minitokyo

Bomb Blasts in London

page 5 of 8 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next » 190 total items

anjovu

anjovu

the Eternal Traveller

Horrible, Ugly, Terrible, how can I express my feelings ?

That remind me Paris few years ago...But didn't stop me to live and enjoy the life.
We have to carry on but be careful.

soujiokita

soujiokita

Super Kawaii

Oh no, that is very bad. :( I hope none of our people here on MT died. That would be very sad. I hope everyone is okay.

Signature
My LJ
currently not[/not] accepting avatar/sig/graphic requests

Mordin

Mordin

The Wise One

My condolensces for all the people that lost their lives in such terrible act, it is a tough time we living in, and we are all targeted. News like these just killed the mood of the day, because a lot of innocent bystander just lost their lives to a conflict that never ends. I know Britian had endure a lot over the years of IRA, but I believe global terriorism is a different animal, and I fear now that London got the 2011 game, it is just the beginning, let's all hope for the best and safe future.

Signature
Thank you einna for the siggy :)

Rizy123

Rizy123

*AM active now, msg me baby ;)*

My condolensces to all the families and friends of those who died in the bomb explosions...

I live in London and well its hit hard at everyone, I mean who isn't afraid of taking public transport now *sigh* Immediately after the good news of London 2012 and the G8 summit as well.. what timing..

Even if they were Alqueda (sorry about spelling), majority of Muslims ARE NOT lilke them, so I would like to make a request to no generalise "Muslims" with "terrorists" because this is simply NOT true. I have many friends who follow the Islamic faith and they are not terrorists and am very offended by people who think "take all of them out of here and that will solve the problem" - simply because it is Bullsh*t. Views like this means more wars and death. Disgusted.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

DanyAnnie

DanyAnnie

iLOVEu

Yea, I woke up early this morning and had no luck going back to sleep. Started flipping through channels and heard about this on the news.

And if I remember correctly, I can recall them saying that there were only two comfirmed dead and just a few minutes ago on my MSN homepage, I think they said it's somewhere in the 30's now. Sorry if I'm wrong.

All I can do is wish for the best for the families who've lost their loved ones and those who have been injured. Hopefully this doesn't happen again any time soon.

if you use your imagination......there's a really pretty banner here LMAO

maverickmechanic

maverickmechanic

Absurd Insanity

i just read in the newspaper that there were poeple from my city there when it happened! i hope theyre ok

Signature ImageThere was glitter everywhere! It looked like somebody stabbed a pixie.
Roadie of .::DarK LeaF::.

akari-chan

akari-chan

59 luv XD

I heard this on the radio this morning. I hope everybody is ok. :( I'm scared.

Signature
*~Latest Submissions~*:
{Relaxation}{Melancholic Yuki}{Basil}{Potemayo}

>=0000000~~~~~!!!!!!!! Things like this anger me!
I find terrorist extremly stupid. How dare they do this to anyone. Those damn...>.< Sorry..
Anyways. I had only heard about only 4 of the bombs going off.
And i understand it was the first of the g8 today too ne?
Terrible>.<

OracleAngel

Retired Moderator

OracleAngel

-... de lovbot-

Man news for me takes me too long to know already, woke up 6 hours ago and my bro just says thaat UK has been bombed in 4 different stations especially Kings crossing... 37 dead and 700 wounded.
My heart weeps for the innocent lives in uk... T_T

EternalParadox

Retired Moderator

EternalParadox

.:Enigma Mod:.

I think it is quite probably that the terrorists picked today for the political significance of the G8 summit in Gleneagle, Scotland. The world leaders who have promised to fight terrorism once again gathered; in a terrorists's mind, what a great occasion to set off a few bombs.

And I just found out that there are people I know in London currently. God forbid anything happen to them.

EternalParadox
Previously the Forum, Vector Art, and Policy Moderator

GintheTwilightswords

GintheTwilightswords

Burn away the regret and dread.

The first thing I saw this mornign was the news about the bombing. I woke up early before my alarm went, and I just started flipping throught the channels when I saw something about London on CNN. I was outraged that some stupid extremists pulled something so vile and cowardly, especially during the G8 summit and right after the bid for the Olympics. At the same time, I was also worried that some of my friends that live in the area my have been victims in the hysteria the bombings created. Actions like this taken by terrorists just to cause a disturbance and wide-spread panic, especially during soemthing that is suppsoe to help out other people and unitfy us as humans, digusts me. These people claim to do these acts just so they can get there veiws imposed on to others one way or another, and could care less of the innocents involved. Just so they get mass attention to have everyone cower in their pressence so they can get what they want . Is this how we're really suppose to be? Constantly fighting with one another,always amist chaos, not knowing any solace? I honestly hope those responsible are dealt with, and anyone who was a victim in the attack or had a loved one that was in it, my sincerest condolences go out to you.

Signature Image
Dear sister you shall always hold a place in my heart

GranWipeOut

GranWipeOut

Cheese Lord

Hey guess what ppl die live with it the bomb was just the begining of another ww but this time not with Germany this time with the midle east so this isnt just going 2 kill over like everythang esle those brits are going 2 sieze the opertunity and invade again and thus starting another WW like i said before just give it some time in about 3months-1year it will happen

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

EternalParadox

Retired Moderator

EternalParadox

.:Enigma Mod:.

Quote by GranWipeOutHey guess what ppl die live with it the bomb was just the begining of
another ww but this time not with Germany this time with the midle east
so this isnt just going 2 kill over like everythang esle those brits
are going 2 sieze the opertunity and invade again and thus starting
another WW like i said before just give it some time in about
3months-1year it will happen

You know, people do have friends and family there in London. The least you can do is to be a bit more considerate and refrain from the "live with it." I'm sure if you had family possibly dead from a terrorist's bomb you would not just live with it.

EternalParadox
Previously the Forum, Vector Art, and Policy Moderator

Ah, terrorists are retarted. In fact, they're insulting to retarted people, because actual retards have more sense and justice than terrorists.

The London bombings were pointless. Although I must point out that this whole thing was at least 70% Bush's fault. Good ol' Tony Blair and some of the other UN members didn't help either.

Actually, now that I think about it, why doesn't the U.S. just re-elect Clinton? Sure, he slept with his secretary, but at least he had some good sense. Bush just wants world domination. Seriously.

Any case, the London attacks are pretty sad. My condolensces to whomever's families were involved. 4 bombings withing half an hour sure were a lot. Stupid question, but I wonder if this had anything to do with the 2012 Olympics dicision?

DanyAnnie

DanyAnnie

iLOVEu

Quote by GranWipeOutHey guess what ppl die live with it the bomb was just the begining of another ww but this time not with Germany this time with the midle east so this isnt just going 2 kill over like everythang esle those brits are going 2 sieze the opertunity and invade again and thus starting another WW like i said before just give it some time in about 3months-1year it will happen

Whoa, what's up with that? There's people out there dying because of stuff they didn't do and you can't just treat the situation like that. Of course people are dying everyday, but not usually for things like this, you know.

We went into war a couple years back, but that didn't start another WW and I know anything can happen, but you can't just say that a WW can start just because of this.

Pass the peace

if you use your imagination......there's a really pretty banner here LMAO

Carmen

Carmen

Alaba a Dios

I think that that is not acceptable, that people (the terrorist) even act against their own religious moral...
I will pray for the survivors, I hope that them will recover quickly...

my firend there told me about it

Hope everyones families and friends are alright

sylvacoer

sylvacoer

The Narrator

I just heard it this morning. I'm praying for everyone involved in those attacks. How cowardly do you have to be to target civilians?

Signature

37 dead, 700 more wounded,blood spattering onto nearby walls,bus rooftop wreck open like sardin can!!Totally horrific for a terorist attack!!

(Info based on BBC new channel)

ventures

ventures

rabu rabu <33

omg thats terrible...
so sorry for the people in uk...

Signature

around 47 people died ><
thats sooo sad
why does people have to do such awful things????? i mean bombs and all thats just overboard
gosh wish there was world peace

that was horrible, i heard 37 ppl died and 700 where wounded, that's really sad

KamikazeKoga

KamikazeKoga

??????????

I would like to give my sympathy to all of the people living in the UK, especially the people in London.
It is terrible that terrorists would do such a heinous act. Just a day before, they were just celebrating their victory in Singapore. Now, there is mourning; 50+ dead and 700 wounded. It is sicking; terrorist believing that doing such acts to innocent people will help them win.

page 5 of 8 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next » 190 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.