Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Bomb Blasts in London - Minitokyo

Bomb Blasts in London

page 6 of 8 « Previous 1... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next » 190 total items

Holt

Holt

pffft

Yeah...just after everyone was chuffed about the olympics, someone has to go and kill innocents. I think the Heads put it best. This was a very "cowardly" attack not against governments but against innocent hard working middle class people. I wonder how these terrorists can sleep at night. It seriously sickens me -_-

Signature Image

Archer79

Nerdly Ghost

Quote by HoltYeah...just after everyone was chuffed about the olympics, someone has to go and kill innocents. I think the Heads put it best. This was a very "cowardly" attack not against governments but against innocent hard working middle class people. I wonder how these terrorists can sleep at night. It seriously sickens me -_-

I'm amazed that some of these people apparently believe their god will reward them for acts such as these. ....It really bothers me. I can't really see any rhime or reason for it. ...There is no apparent thing that is actually being fought for by these people. There Nor is there any apparent concession that can be made to stop them. ...So the War on Terrorism must/will continue. ...I am even beginning to suspect that the extremist leaders behind this must be doing this to maintain their political stature. ....Becoming popular by feeding on people's hate for a common entity. ...Ironically... ...Their leaders are probably totally unable to stop the hate and inherent attacks anyways... .....But that's all in my early-morning (and poorly informed) opinion though....

littlejonny100

Retired Moderator

littlejonny100

Rusty Slave

Everyones intitled to an opinion and i'll listen to your if you don't go off at mine..... lots of people died....30 something at the moment.... of 6 billion on earth, not bad odds? I just think it's selfish that people say it's horrible in londone but if a bus load of islamics blew up in irag many wouldn't care at all. If your going to care about people in this world you should care about all of them. I agree that it's bad that a few bombs went off in one day but how many bombs are going off in their country all day everyday..... The empathy people are showing is human nature but unfortunately so is revenge.... It's human nature and unfortunately it will never stop. If you worry about all the bad in the world you'll spend your life depressed.
"May he who has never sinned throw the first stone"

"Do upon others as they would do upon you......except do it sooner, more often and better! "

aquablue

aquablue

No side

horrible terrorism damage -_-
there are a lot of friends of me in London of UK...

it is a high crime.
awful...

Ok, just to qualm all those theorists (not terrorists) who are goning to be specualting about the dates and times and such like that, im going to give you a very direct explanation:
The first attack was spetember 11 so when u look at the Qur'an (9:11) u come up with soemthing very stange. 1 year, 1 month and 1 day later, Bali was bombed (zomgz can u see the link!!!). then all of a sudden people didnt go outside on Noverber 13 of the next year. then what hgappened.... Madrid im assuming which happened when? 11 march 2004, so its 3:11 (omg that looks just like 9:11, omg 9:11 is 911, the police number thingy in america. so then theres 7/7. which is apparently 1 day after London was awarded the 2012 olympic games.
THERE IS NO LINK
and i really dont wanna get any mails or anything saying that there is, there really isnt

Signature

send ur Condolences for the those who perished in that attack.

PS:(Sincere Sympathy to the who had perished.May god will be always with them and the justice.) -_-

Sakura0chan

Sakura0chan

Nihongo o naraitai

Oh, it's terrible... scary...
I wish that it'll be okay... I hope the victims will recover soon...
Sad :(

hum it is very sad to hear that
ever and ever it seems like they don't fed up with bombs
Shame on it forever

Signature

LucyXlostangelwings

LucyXlostangelwings

Tomorrow's Way~

It is horrible news! And to think it was terrorist attacks! In London Underground no less!
Thank god this didn't turn out like the twin tower disaster!

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

GranWipeOut

GranWipeOut

Cheese Lord

every thang is horrible news now n days i mean it thx 2 president BUSH 4 brains everthang is shitted i wonder what would have happend if all gore was president

i just found out yeasterday morning by my b/f.....i cannot belive it! i feel so sorry for those people that were there -_- more trouble for us to get anywhere anymore...its a shame.....and shocking

Ying

Ying

I'll Be Back!

Saw them terrible news yesterday.
I don't understand why they're doing this!!!!
Luckely it "only" died like was it 37 people?
That kinda surprised me cause it was rushhours and a lot of people.....

Signature Image

Where there's Yin there's always Yang

Safe trip to you I hope nothing goes wrong for you. It is terrible what has been happening.

I woke up this morning to find this news on CNN. I was greatly shocked, as I munched down on my breakfast, just like any other day. Just the other day, England was celebrating its victory at the Olympics hosting selection, and today, grief and sorrow and fear takes the place of pride, happiness, and joy.

I wish the best for the people of London and hope they make a quick recovery. Let us all pray that their loved ones are all safe.

...Well...since almost ALL terrorists, dont drink, smoke or make sex, explode something is a kind of hobby for them......

I just hope in the follow atacks, few people die.....another atack will ocurr for sure....

I hope that the Military does something very fast. My father might have to go to Iraq for sure because of this. I wish that the people didn't die the families wouldn't hurt and this war i wish it had never happened.

SealedSword

Sword Demon

Damn, too many bombings been going on recently.
Too bad it's always gonna happen everywhere (or most likely) >_<
My sympathies to those who were affected

This is a tragedy indeed. But the deathtoll has only reached 50 people. Perspectively this isnt that many people and really doesnt amount to anything. Very unfortunate for those who died but life goes on.

Quote by gadgetgirl16i just found out yeasterday morning by my b/f.....i cannot belive it! i
feel so sorry for those people that were there -_- more trouble for us
to get anywhere anymore...its a shame.....and shocking

That idea raises a question in me and one that I can't believe few others have asked yet. More security and more checks will make it much harder for us or anyone to get around anywhere now by transit systems, but will it also make those systems safer? That is what everyone wants to believe and what I hope but it is still a reasonable question with perhaps no answer.

I heard about it after getting back from walking my dog and just winced.

Quote by antiownedThis is a tragedy indeed. But the deathtoll has only reached 50 people. Perspectively this isnt that many people and really doesnt amount to anything. Very unfortunate for those who died but life goes on.

Agreed life does go on, and for those left alive they must not live in the shadows of those who have died but live their own life, and having lost family members (not to bombings but to cancer) recently I do sympathize with them but at the same time hope they can move on without the usual round of lawsuits and demands for money compensation found in the U.S. after Oklahoma City and 9/11.

In some ways I wonder if focusing on these events even this much is not showing those who did it that they "won" even a small bit of what they were going for, I mean if their goal was in part to get notice they have been given boatloads of news coverage and lots of people talking about them, as well as security to be stepped up places which shows fear, so in a way they did "win" that much of what they wanted..

----------------------------
"It gives one a great sense of satisfaction to do it in perfect unison" - Michelle Chang R.o.D. the TV

"Don't forget what happened to the man who suddenly got everything he always wanted . . . he lived happily ever after." - Willy Wonka

bera-chan

bera-chan

Sasuke and Ino lover!!! INo/Sasu

What pisses me off is that this really isn't helping!! People will only get angrier and want the war to finish off all the middle eastern countries!!! Man I hate THIS stupid war!!!! IT IS SO senssless

DEATH, DESTRUCTION,ALL hail the penguin Nation

Quote by bera-chanWhat pisses me off is that this really isn't helping!! People will only
get angrier and want the war to finish off all the middle eastern
countries!!! Man I hate THIS stupid war!!!! IT IS SO senssless

When has war ever made sense? But you are right this is becoming another Vietnam, the parallels are very eerie if you look to see them.

It will increase the hate but it will also oddly enough perhaps create an increase in those to commit so acts since the it increases the hate. Let's remember until the war Iraq was not a terroist hot bed, since the war it has become one, and the longer troops are there the more it is becoming one, ironic in a cosmic sense since one of the goals of the war (along with finding the still unfound WMDs) was to wipe out terrorist cells in Iraq.

Do they actually know yet who did the bombings or is it still all just guessing for now? I mean what group actually did it?

"It gives one a great sense of satisfaction to do it in perfect unison" - Michelle Chang R.o.D. the TV

"Don't forget what happened to the man who suddenly got everything he always wanted . . . he lived happily ever after." - Willy Wonka

Archer79

Nerdly Ghost

Quote by littlejonny100Everyones intitled to an opinion and i'll listen to your if you don't go off at mine..... lots of people died....30 something at the moment.... of 6 billion on earth, not bad odds? I just think it's selfish that people say it's horrible in londone but if a bus load of islamics blew up in irag many wouldn't care at all. If your going to care about people in this world you should care about all of them. I agree that it's bad that a few bombs went off in one day but how many bombs are going off in their country all day everyday..... The empathy people are showing is human nature but unfortunately so is revenge.... It's human nature and unfortunately it will never stop. If you worry about all the bad in the world you'll spend your life depressed.

That's simply not true. The USA and most civilized countries care about human life accross the globe, regardless of race, nationality or religion. ....Just look at the response to the Tsunami... ...How quickly military and civilian forces both lept to action with helping hands...

Quote by Archer79

Quote by littlejonny100Everyones intitled to an opinion and i'll listen
to your if you don't go off at mine..... lots of people died....30
something at the moment.... of 6 billion on earth, not bad odds? I just
think it's selfish that people say it's horrible in londone but if a
bus load of islamics blew up in irag many wouldn't care at all. If your
going to care about people in this world you should care about all of
them. I agree that it's bad that a few bombs went off in one day but
how many bombs are going off in their country all day everyday..... The
empathy people are showing is human nature but unfortunately so is
revenge.... It's human nature and unfortunately it will never stop. If
you worry about all the bad in the world you'll spend your life
depressed.

That's simply not true. The USA and most civilized countries care about
human life accross the globe, regardless of race, nationality or
religion. ....Just look at the response to the Tsunami... ...How
quickly military and civilian forces both lept to action with helping
hands...

I think littlejonny100 has a point though, with the nearly daily explosions in Iraq going on with lots of people getting killed, they get made 2 minutes of coverage on the news at nights, and if U.S. troops are involved they get a little more time maybe 8 minutes.

Yet bombings in London is major yes, but are we so used to hearing about death in Iraq and other middle eastern nations that it no longer is considered major news when such explosions happen? Or is it because it happened in a place it "isn't suppose to happen" when the other bombings in the middle east are "just the way things are over there"?

The sad truth is if nations cared about life they wouldn't be fighting wars, they wouldn't build nuclear weapons or reactors, they would not have weapons as deadly as the nuclear bomb, chemical weapons. To say it is a civilized nation which goes to war (for any reason) is an oxymoron in my opinion, no "civilized nation" would go to war.

Especially I think that no nation which claims to be a civilized nation would go to war for vengence and let's be honest it was first and foremost an act of vengence guised as a act of "liberation"..

I also agree with littlejonny100 that if you worry about the bad and fear it you will be very scared, depressed and controlled all your life. London does not seem to be fearing it as much as I think a city in the U.S. might be if it had happened here in stead of there.

littlejonny100

Retired Moderator

littlejonny100

Rusty Slave

Quote by lostsoul21I hope that the Military does something very fast. My father might have to go to Iraq for sure because of this. I wish that the people didn't die the families wouldn't hurt and this war i wish it had never happened.

......This was my point.... They do something bad so you suggest military action so we can do something bad back......there will be military action that wipes out 1000s of people over the next year in the middle eastern countries.......and who'll be first to complain when a bomb kills 50 in Paris next year?
I don't really want to debate it but the tsunami (a natural disaster) can't be compared to human destruction.

"Do upon others as they would do upon you......except do it sooner, more often and better! "

page 6 of 8 « Previous 1... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next » 190 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.