Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 .hack//fragment anyone? - Minitokyo

.hack//fragment anyone?

page 1 of 1 3 total items

b3bLucy

b3bLucy

Tired and Delussional

Dudes hack//fragment coming out for ps2 and pc! its like an online/offline game but i dont understand that part. in this game u can create your own character and there are new classes like warrior or samurai. Mabye this one could better than hack//gu but who knows. What have u people heard?

What Iv'e heard is there's now online fees, and with the online/offline is that when your online you get to go around the world with two other people, and of course you have to find some people to go with you, and offline you get to choose characters from the games the show or the manga to go with you in the world offline.

i dunno, i read about after seeing your topic, theres some info at ign
http://ps2.ign.com/articles/629/629887p1.html
and the official page is cool

i really hope there will be no online fees

its been what ive been hoping for from the series for a long time, awesome!! ^_^
hope it lives up to everyones expectations

"When people are protecting something truly precious to them... They truly can become...As strong as they need to be!" -- Haku

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.