Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 ZAFT, ORB, Eart Alliance or Archangel crewmember? - Minitokyo

ZAFT, ORB, Eart Alliance or Archangel crewmember?

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 38 total items

laurent

laurent

..:: Kuro ::..

To all the Gundam Seed Destiny fans out there (and of course to all other anime lovers too ^_^ ) Would you like to be a ZAFT, ORB, Eart Alliance or Archangel crewmember? And if you feel like, you can also tell why.

I would team up with the Archangel to fight side by side with Kira. I think they are able to stop the war.

Signature Image

cifiryn

cifiryn

~ Erase & Rewrite ~

I would team up with the AA!!
I'm looking forward to seeing Athrun and Kira fighting side by side again!! :D
The Clyne faction would be a good option too. They have the same ideals the AA has, and they always manage to "steal" good mobile suits from ZAFT: Freedom, Justice... and they got Eternal too! They rock :D

laurent

laurent

Quote by cifirynI would team up with the AA!!
I'm looking forward to seeing Athrun and Kira fighting side by side again!! :D
The Clyne faction would be a good option too. They have the same ideals the AA has, and they always manage to "steal" good mobile suits from zaft: Freedom, Justice... and they got Eternal too! They rock :D

Yep, I totaly agree on that. Gladd you're teaming up with the Archangel too !!! :D

Signature Image

RC211V

F . A . I . T . H

if i have to choose i will Sign in to ZAFT and be an (Tokumutai) faith so that the chairman
maybe would give a cool "g.u.n.d.a.m" to me and sign me to Minerva.

i think that's much better than "Stealing" those gundams.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Claude

15th Division Taichou

I would rather b wit the AA crew. they're far better than either ZAFT or the EAF, both of which seem to b in a downward spiral into malicious intentions

Fear my Zanpaku-to, 'Rengeki'!!

If i'm dodging, i won't let him cut me
If i'm protecting someone, i won't let her die
And if i'm attacking, I'll cut you!!

- Kurosaki Ichigo, Bleach

ayane-heine

ayane-heine

::__ToMaTO__::

zaft~~~ why?? i'm to the evil side.. whahahah~~
lolz.. XD
ok.. the truth is they are more cool in piloting the gundams..
i hate naturals.. XD

__* Fresh Feelin 4eva *__
Signature

Stellar-Loussier

Stellar-Loussier

Earth Alliance Extended

eaf!!! *is mostly the only one that thinks that* although it would be boring being a natural... i mean i already am one o.O;; so i would want to be.... a extened.... yay drugies!!! *looks at user name* ............ oh........ but i don't want to die... like all the other extended....*grins* sides they always make the extended seem evil and blood thristy... which i am... although i seem like a happy person that has the attention span of a rodent (ha i'm rambling again... )

Signature Image

zaft because they got the ginns and the most gundams and it rock to take on kira in battle

personally, i would want to be with zaft or orb. but if one wants to survive through any wars, AA is the place to be!! lol.

yeah well, i'm looking forward to athrun and kira fighting together too! at least athrun will be with people who understands him and let him fight to his fullest potential. :) if athrun is in AA, i definitely want to be with him! lol. ^__^

Coordinator

Coordinator

To Protect is To DESTROY

I definitely prefer zaft. They are the ones who can seriously rule the world. I believe in their ideas and on top of that their Gundams are the best... Hehehe I also love thier uniforms :D.
To be honest AA is only causing chaos, they should be stopped.

RC211V

F . A . I . T . H

Quote by CoordinatorI definitely prefer zaft. They are the ones who can seriously rule the world. I believe in their ideas and on top of that their Gundams are the best... Hehehe I also love thier uniforms :D.
To be honest AA is only causing chaos, they should be stopped.

i agree with the opinion

I'D take ZAFT or ORB...well zaft...COORDINATORS u get to be with smart ppl hehe and i wanna kill kira for killin nicol!!!orb, because...everyone's on orb in destiny..hehe ^_^' ^_^' :sweat:

aa!!!!, cos THE real!!! lacus is there =O =] ^.^

champ0342

champ0342

Anime's Beeotch

Orbb, i would get to be on earth but still a coordinator. Plus Lacus is living with kira there. and murue....

Signature
www.transluscent.net/perspective/
Gain a little Perspective

Rai1e

Rai1e

Yay!

I would side up with AA, they have a good intention to stop the wars, unlike those ZAFT or EAFs that's only under control of big bosses.

Pride comes before the fall

I'd choose AA as well because they are determined to stop the wars between ZAFT and EAF.

LilLaoRyo704

LilLaoRyo704

[????????]

i would say zaft cuz they're usin my favorite color, red, plus
but i would want to be on earth too, with kira and the others

Asucaga:CGK:.Hack:Host Club:G00-D:BWTB:KHO
Signature ImageLatest Wall -> Woodpecker
Latest Vector -> Luke & Asch

royaldarkness

royaldarkness

Restless Soul

AA because they are the only real ones who are fighting to end wars, and not make it worse. although their not making much progress, but at least they mean well.

laurent

laurent

Great, our AA team is getting bigger and bigger !!! To all who want to team up with the AA, thank you T_T .......................... :D

Signature Image

i would team up with archangel with kira!! :D

if i had the choice...AA ALL THE WAY! XD but yeah like some say they at least the intention to end the wars....what will the death of the indifference do? aren't we all unique? so are we meant to all kill each other? XD but yeah killing each other just because they are different won't do anything...GO the AA TEaM!!!

But it'll be really kewl if i could be a lone Gundam pilot and be as good as Kira o_0 how mad...interfer with fights and piss everyone off because i'll just side with my beliefs not caring about what people think about me or say ^_^'

if i had the choice...AA ALL THE WAY! XD but yeah like some say they at least the intention to end the wars....what will the death of the indifference do? aren't we all unique? so are we meant to all kill each other? XD but yeah killing each other just because they are different won't do anything...GO the AA TEaM!!!

But it'll be really kewl if i could be a lone Gundam pilot and be as good as Kira o_0 how mad...interfer with fights and piss everyone off because i'll just side with my beliefs not caring about what people think about me or say ^_^'

gothiclad

gothiclad

Hi HI^ ^

i think i would be an AA crewmwmber because being a hero who wanted to end the war is so awesome. XD

Sierra04

Sierra04

My heart belongs to him..Erik...

For me, ZAFT or Archangel...ZAFT because simply I want o see and be wit Yzak and Atheun and Archangel because Kira's there!!^_^

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 38 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.