Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 ZAFT, ORB, Eart Alliance or Archangel crewmember? - Minitokyo

ZAFT, ORB, Eart Alliance or Archangel crewmember?

This thread is closed for posting.

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 38 total items

Archangel or Zaft,but I would never join Earth Alliance,because they're the one who started the whole thing!

sincheah

sincheah

Bleach-er

Archangel all the way!!!!!!!!! I think Kira and Lacus are so strong...I love Lacus

I am a NuGeneration
having exam soon
come back after exam!

RavenEros

RavenEros

No dark but me,no light but mine

maybe me is the only one with the earth aliance i_i. with earth aliance is because me like Windam so if with earth aliance got chance to pilot it. ay one out there with earth aliance, support me ler

Devildude

Devildude

- Alstroemeria Records -

i got an idea, how about the junk guild, and maybe a faction of those like myself, we mess up the fighters and make our wars with them with resources that can equal the EAF and play the third hostile neutral side.
I call us as UNHOLY
UNited Highly Organized Legion of angrY people

Click signature for my blog
Signature Image
The wind of destiny blows, and the descendant shall walk the earth once more...

well I'd like to choose ORB
have power to protect not for fight...^^

ahh my english is so little so sorry if i have worng word ^^

I think orbs ways are better but i go with zaft coz of rey and yzak xd!
i would have been for earth if auel was there :P (yeh and loose my memories)...

\(^o^)/

raysgirl20032000

Athrunzpet

i would be on the ZAFT"s side for one coordinators are stronger and cool
and second i get to be withathrunzpet

*'~!~"**'~!~'**'~!~"**'~!~'*
Signature Imagehttp://yixue.66ip.com/tou14.gif[/sigimg]

raxis

raxis

+kusuha 4ever+

archangel

dstorres

dstorres

Gunslinger75

Orb/Archangel. They fight only when necessary and for what they believe in.

i would team up with zaft. as a crewmember, my ablites willbe much more useful than on the other sides. XD

but....maybe the AA since they have the other great pilots there....

Signature
oh yah?
can u say, GS/GSD fan crazy? yes u can. =]

For me I will choose ORB or AA cuz when natural & coordinator work as a team it will create a powerfull forces.

Archangel

aa... becoz athrun and kira are there... best pilots ever

although they do cause confusion in the battle field but tat's becoz those fighting dun listen...

and anyway... when they get involved in the battles, no one get's killed by them... kira always manages to destroy all the unimpt parts of the ms... lol...

Marissa

Retired Moderator

Marissa

Antisocial Butterfly

Quote by Shinsengumi+Favorites and versus threads
As these threads seldom generate meaningful discussion and are often duplicates of existing threads, please refrain from creating superlatives threads, e.g. those asking for favorite characters, series, or games as well as threads comparing individual characters, series, or games.

Signature Image
I used to be that bitch who deleted your pictures. Now that I'm gone, nobody is gonna delete your pictures anymore. Good for you.

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 38 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.