Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 evil is coming to my house - Minitokyo

evil is coming to my house

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 37 total items

amybraska

amybraska

The weak shall inherit nothing!

My sisters friend is coming she is evil!!!what should I do.I'm thinking of doing
A.Stay in my room
B.bang her upside the head with a pot
C.try to make peace.
but I might do something diffrent if it come to my mind

"There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so." -William Shakespear

iiwa

iiwa

Cheeky Little October Kiss

lol....

try b

^___^ that'll teach her hahaahah

well.... u can always opt for others u think is appropriate =)

Ano hi kimi ni sayonara sae iezu,
Soshite miushinatta yume mo..

Signature Image

give her a bouquet of flowers with knock out gas...and stuff her in you bedroom closet and lock the door ^^ easy as pie :hmpf:

Yoh

Yoh

Yoh The Great!

Oh! Thats bad. I also think you should try B. Then try A, so she can't hit you back! :nya:

Earn money reading e-mails here

Nisna

Nisna

~ Meow ~

I would... scare her to death! *mwahaha* XD

Kiako

Kiako

the shadow

get a priest to banish her.
well i would get some rat poison and... ^_^'

Chobitsluva

Chobitsluva

Freya Freya

jus stab her with a kitchen knife then throw her body in a VERY DEEP lake :)

-D.j.

UserPage Layout by Belmikry-(Best Userpage Maker Thing Ever)

Signature

RainOfStars

RainOfStars

Elusive Dream

B is always good. But if I was you, I will just use A.

Signature

jakester

jakester

So very lonely...

First, you stay in your room for a while, so they forget about you. Then you bang her upside the head with a pot, then make peace. Later, you hit her again, and run back to your room.

amybraska

amybraska

t_t evil is here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!my sis saw this....

"There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so." -William Shakespear

Kuzain

eeto...uumo...

It's probably best to just avoid a problem.

~*Signature
	Image*~
Osaka-san!

wolfco

wolfco

Prelate

Your sister saw it? That is not a good sign. You make want to extend A past the length of her stay until your sister (as she is now contaminated with the evil) returns to her normal self.

If you would challenge me, then you must first stand before the Darkness. You must look into it and become it. You must fall before it and then reach out to encompass it. When it is joined to your heart, you must overcome its insidious temptation. You are ready to face me when you can betray even your own heart in service to your cause.

CyberDragoon

The Prince of Nothing

Have you considered a ninja assassination squad? I can reccomend several very good ones. In fact, if you decide to assassinate your sister or anyone else you'll save lots of money. Kill in bulk and save! Glory!

Philyra

Philyra

queen persephone

Quote by YohOh! Thats bad. I also think you should try B. Then try A, so she can't hit you back! :nya:

lol... i'm in complete agreement with you, yoh!

then again, amy, you can always do as curiouslittlevixen suggested.
i would just rather find a way to capture her and torture her until she begged for mercy.

i see a lot of great suggestion here... try them all out.

there was a net that has no rope; there was a sign that none could read; for the hopeless, there was yet some hope; in the darkness, came the blind to lead.
Signature

DragNviper13

DragNviper13

Pervert King

Im going with B lol XD :nya:

chichiri1907

chichiri1907

Sweet Dreams

B too!!!!
I hate it when people I hate come to my house for dinner, I usually spit at their food though, when they come to sit down at the table^^
hehehe

Signature Image
Suuki <3 made the amazing avatar/sig. set

koohyuko

Nandeyanen?

I'd say try C first, then A. If worse comes to worse, and she breaks in, use the pot. Keep that pot ready at all times, just in case.

TLTw804

TLTw804

TheLostTimberwolf

The talk above about Contamination of Evil made me think of The Grudge so much. I think i would opt for option A, however everything has a weakness, even evil, try to find it and use it to mess with her head Muahahaha, then you can have some fun ^_^

Signature
One day I will find Myself, but when I do will I like what I have found?

zephiris26

zephiris26

Vector Addict [TM]

A and B sound good. :)

Itami-Chan

Itami-Chan

Mrs.Kakashi..and sn34k3rs master

try c and if that dosent work then go to a (or b its really up to you) ^_^'

sig and avvy made by k1ru! ^.^

GranWipeOut

GranWipeOut

Cheese Lord

I say go with the pot thang but dont use a pot usel ike um uh a metal base ball bat with a nail trew it :)

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

kurokaze

kurokaze

黒風

just use Hitenmitsurugi-batujitsu

Signature Image

Classical Music Collection Group Join to Classic Music Fan Group

jeanie727

jeanie727

J E A N i E

Hahaha, evil...yea I've been around some evil people before...frankly I've tried to avoid them most of the time...I'd go with B if all else fails..=P

The important thing was to love rather than to be loved. // W. Somerset Maugham
Signature

amybraska

amybraska

ahhhhhh she saw it.and she looked at me with a metal bat(luckly she might forget but I dont think she will)

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 37 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.