Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 evil is coming to my house - Minitokyo

evil is coming to my house

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 37 total items

run..

A. just ingnore her while they both hang out or whatever....if she bothers you in your room, try B. then she would want to bother you again....it works, even fot my annoying little brother....he dosent bother me that much, even for his little friends.....
(but he end is comming when my b/f gets here next month)

Here's my advice (I also do not like it when people that I deem as strange come to my house):

Move your PC up to your room beforehand and just stay in your room, making artwork for MT and posting here on these forums.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Goodluck buddy!

faceofspades

faceofspades

Risk Your Life

Quote by rickster307Goodluck buddy!

o_0

Quote by amybraska

ahhhhhh she saw it.and she looked at me with a metal bat(luckly she might forget but I dont think she will)

if she's still alive it means ur not doing ur job ~_~

When my day comes, I want to be buried face down so whoever doesn't like me, can kiss my @$$

amybraska

amybraska

The weak shall inherit nothing!

ok...but the horribal thing is....I figure out she is the new preisednt(sp) of my shcool T_T
you think I will live?

"There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so." -William Shakespear

RieRen

RieRen

Jealousy's The Cousin of Greed

Quote by amybraskaok...but the horribal thing is....I figure out she is the new preisednt(sp) of my shcool T_T
you think I will live?

No. . .

itsbigdan

itsbigdan

life or hell?

why don't u invite your best friend who is too evil for her to handle? and of course if that didn't work then follow B then A to hide yourself

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

dalidadod

dalidadod

..:nya:..

hmm oke plan b
but why u give that all this ..shes ur sister friend sooo what she not ur friend... just try to ignore her ^_^'

amybraska

amybraska

The weak shall inherit nothing!

Quote by dalidadodhmm oke plan b
but why u give that all this ..shes ur sister friend sooo what she not ur friend... just try to ignore her ^_^'

NO shes evil!!!!!!*screams in horror*but she is a REAL prep!And there just crappy

"There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so." -William Shakespear

CowboyBebopFreak

Tormented Past

Attempt to make peace if that doesn't work slam her with the pot then go into the future and create a nicer clone version of her.. of course that'd require a time machine. X_x
Yeah, I seriously try the whole stay in ur room with something to hit her with plan. XP
Sorry Amybraska but I don't know if you will live much longer if she's that vile. XD

DaemonPhyreWyrm

Behold the power of cheese

I vote "a" or "c"...until she lets her guard down, then hit her with a big, heavy "b"!

ROMEZ

ROMEZ

bringer of silence to the heart

lol got to go with b and lay a curse on her that should last a while :D

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 37 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.