Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Do you write on your hand? - Minitokyo

Do you write on your hand?

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 41 total items

Karolina

Karolina

cool breeze over the mountains

okay! I was searching for thread like this but I didint found ^^
let's get started: Yes I'm curious if you guys write on your hand cuz I do :). When I must write something important for me (cuz I don't want to forget) and I don't have a piece of paper I write this on my hand :D
for examle now I have on my hand a site adress ^^
Well that's me and you?

Those were the days my friend We thought they'd never end...

ichivelvet

lil' island in my head~ ~

~.~well i draw on my hands ..does that count...i don't always carry a pen so if i did i would write on my hands^______^

HI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(~ . ~)))))(())))((()))((()))

...for we were born only yesterday and know nothing,
and our days on earth are but a shadow.
Job8:9

Bloodlust

Bloodlust

well I write stuff i really gotta remember cause ya know memory lapse's happen quite often, but i dont ''draw'' stuff just for fun

Signature

Yoh

Yoh

Yoh The Great!

Well if I don't have paper to write I would do the same, but if I have something then I wouldn't write in my hand! :nya:

Earn money reading e-mails here

celebril

celebril

Follower of Toshiya - Basslord!

If i don't have any paper and it's something really important that i need to remember then yes.....actually sometimes i write on my hand even if i have paper since i have the worst memory! ^_^'

Signature
	Image Without Toshiya there is nothing!
(colourbar by caged of creep graphics)
Proud member of album-critique // Gacktfans // J-Rockers // JMusic-Quiz-Lovers // Loveless-Neko // MT-UK

jakester

jakester

So very lonely...

I always write things on my hand. I loose papers alot, and I tend to forget things, so I write it down on the only thing I can't loose.

darkzlevin

darkzlevin

Are We Who We Seem?

i only write on my hand to remind me stuff... dat was in high school tho ^^ haven't done it ever since

SUPPORT MINITOKYO BY JOINING THEIR MIRC CHANNEL
#minitokyo @ irc.rizon.net

Signature

Piotrek

Piotrek

Sound The Drones

Yeah, I do write on my hand sometimes but it`s pretty rare. It must be something very important for me to write it there so I won`t forget (if I don`t have some paper around). Especially on tests, when it comes to cheating, hands can really come in "handy" ^_^

Signature

Amaranth

Amaranth

<iDlE>

almost never rarely write on my hand....

tho the only time i can remember is when i was bowling...in the dark...like...glow in the dark kind...and then ...i don't know how..i found out that if i drew on myself with a highlighter...it glowed too :nya: ...so i did...

Hai, I used to write all the time. XD At school, I never looked at my diary so I'd write all my homework for the day on my hand, and then cross them off as I finished them. I haven't done it recently, though - because in uni we don't get homework like that any more. XD Meh, oh well. *isn't complaining*

Itami-Chan

Itami-Chan

Mrs.Kakashi..and sn34k3rs master

yea i do ^_^ its sort of a reminder to me....or if i get really bored i start to doodle on my hand....i dont like wasting paper XP ^_^' :)

sig and avvy made by k1ru! ^.^

Nope, never write on my hands, even when I need to remind myself of things

Quote by Amaranthalmost never rarely write on my hand....
tho the only time i can remember is when i was bowling...in the
dark...like...glow in the dark kind...and then ...i don't know how..i
found out that if i drew on myself with a highlighter...it glowed too
:nya: ...so i did...

XD I want to bowl in a glow in the dark bowling alley! XD Reminds me of a friend of mine who says that she is so white, that under black light ? she glows!

susanoo

ping ping

I often draw funny faces on my fingers ;) then I talk witch them :D Sometimes I write something like phone number or something like that

Signature
War is peace.
Freedom is slavery.
Ignorance is strength

kireiyuhi

kireiyuhi

Lonely Dancer

yea i write on my hand alot. i have a really bad memory >_<. it's really annoying. so i have to write on my hand to remind myself.

Sometimes I write on my hand, if there's nothing to write on.

koohyuko

Nandeyanen?

I do if I have no paper on hand. I usually write on my arm though, 'cause my handwriting is horrible, and its hard to read on my hand.

chichiri1907

chichiri1907

Sweet Dreams

I always write on my hand but my dad for some odd reason doesn't like it and gets mad at me, but i still do it anyway, i guess it a hobby thats hard to break

Signature Image
Suuki <3 made the amazing avatar/sig. set

Minizuki

Minizuki

InSaNE RikU LoVeR

Usuallly, its my friends that write on my hand xd... They usually write down messages or numbers on my hand O_o"...

Signature
Ring ring ring ring ring ring ring~ Banana Phooooooonee!! ^^

-I love my Riku from Kingdom hearts =3-

BaKaShInIgAmI

BaKaShInIgAmI

~Bakkie~

yeah, i write on my hand. but only if it's really important and i know that i'll forget it if i don't write it down. i don't like to write on my hand but if i have to then i do.

Signature Image

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

Nope I've never wrote on my hand before. I did draw a face on my thumb once but that's only because I was extremely bored

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

Yeah I do but not anymore cause it's Summer Vacation. Once I'm back in school that will all change. XD

wolfco

wolfco

Prelate

Not generally. I always have pens in my purse. I'll write on a napkin, klenex, or whatever if I don't have paper. However, if I'm really worried about it I put a reminder in my cell phone.

If you would challenge me, then you must first stand before the Darkness. You must look into it and become it. You must fall before it and then reach out to encompass it. When it is joined to your heart, you must overcome its insidious temptation. You are ready to face me when you can betray even your own heart in service to your cause.

ventures

ventures

rabu rabu <33

yep...definitely ^^
i write on my hands all the time...
especially if I'm in a hurry to write sumthing down but can't find paper around ~~
lol..but it'd be tough to clean them afterwards...

Signature

akari-chan

akari-chan

59 luv XD

Well, I used to. Like, if I was afraid that I might forget something, I might write on my hand, but I don't do that anymore.

Signature
*~Latest Submissions~*:
{Relaxation}{Melancholic Yuki}{Basil}{Potemayo}

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 41 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.