Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Japanese here? - Minitokyo

Japanese here?

page 1 of 1 18 total items

I'm Japanese.
I'm afraid that I'm the only Japanese in this site.

kitat

kitat

The dead of freedom

hello, I am a Japanese, too. It is in others as well.

Signature
Who can master your own fate ? Different people have different ways of life .

oh..!!!
i think its inconvinience not to talk in Japanese...
I cannot use English well.

I live in Hukuoka.
yokattara my gallerly mo mite kudasai ne!!

kino

kino

tabibito

u said "i'll be happy if u visit my gallery!"

i think XD

note: im not japanese....

Signature Image

yeah, that's it, sora.

tele-fragd

tele-fragd

Cheeky Peach <3

waaa! wingston-san no gallery totemo sugoi ne! ganbatte kudasai ^_^

Homer: Pffft English. Who needs that? I'm never going to England.
Mr Largo: Lisa, do you find something funny about the word "tromboner"?
-------------------------------------

//My Anime Collection

Thanks very much! Arigatou!!!
I am studying a way of layout, color balance.
so, as study of it, I'll make wallpapers.

nurupo

o.O, Japanese? I only understand a bit of japanese language, didnt actually learn it although i would like to if got chace ^_^. Anyway i m still new in here(juz join in a few days ago >.<), nice to meet you. Yoroshiku Onegai Shimas (I wonder i spell it correctly? :sweat: ).

MHF

The last Jap Gold Dragon*

Ohayo, Watashi wa MHF desu, O'genki desu ka wingston-san? O-Shû wa??

Signature Image
-X- Fukush� wo s�shite kudasai [MHF]PGD
-X- Haaron 満雄義高III Winkler ー >_<ー♪

wish i knew japanese, i know a few words but thats it

&#402; Neko Yokai

MHF

The last Jap Gold Dragon*

I prefer talk sometimes in English for make the practice, sometimes I get tired of my own language and i try another like English, german or spanish, but is reallyyyy hard the spanish i get confuse a lot and more when i try talk, sometimes when i have to make a exportation or any business i sound very funny speaking it LOL, I want learn Russian and i will someday.

Signature Image
-X- Fukush� wo s�shite kudasai [MHF]PGD
-X- Haaron 満雄義高III Winkler ー >_<ー♪

^_^ Boku wa nihongo o benkyoushiteimasu. And plan to continue with it in later years.

Although I'm a bit rusty. I have the knowledge to make a proper conversation. I only lack the confidents.

I'll be going to Japan september 2006. And will be staying around the Tokyo area. But I'll be traveling around the main island....err...is it honshu?

Signature

Saiyuki fan... Can't say that I'm not.

Miroku4444

Miroku4444

Ecchi Enthusiast!!

Quote by wingstonI'm Japanese. I'm afraid that I'm the only Japanese in this site.

Don't feel alone I know of a couple more japanese MT members and theres probably a lot more.

Signature

Sir-Sabrock-X

Juan Garcia

welcome to MT it seeemms that u got very popuar in just five days till level 33^^ thats great,

Sir Sabrock X
Lord Of Nightmares

NaNi? :P
hehe...

LostInTheWired

LostInTheWired

Ninja Advocate

Uhh.... Stop speaking in stuff I can't understand? Ok ok... Anyways, look, I'm not Japanese, don't know really anything of the language, and I will be learning in my Senior year. So HA! Die! *Throws a rock* I can't believe I missed... I even missed the ground...

Signature Image
What is god to tell you to do? We created him in the first place.

Yo!
Ano, may I have a question? I know this isn't the right place for such questions, but I really need to know: how much is the VAT (value added tax) in Japan? How much for technological stuff, like digital cameras? I might have the chance to live and study for one year in Japan, and I need this information for my calculations, but I don't know where to get this info :\

SilentMasamune

SilentMasamune

I'm all washed up. . .

No need to be lonely. There are so many people waiting to say hello to you, like me! Hi, wingston, and welcome to Minitokyo. I hope you have a great time here. :)

Signature Image
Support Limerock Cafe - full feature forum and gallery

page 1 of 1 18 total items

Back to Introductions Forum | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.