Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 j-pop download - Minitokyo

j-pop download

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 14 total items

Itami-Chan

Itami-Chan

Mrs.Kakashi..and sn34k3rs master

umm i dont think there's a thread for this yet so ummm....yea anwayz i was wondering can any of you recomend a good j-pop song?cuz well....i get bored and im running out of songs to download hehehhe ^_^

sig and avvy made by k1ru! ^.^

asagoro

hokori o motsu

where you been gettin' these songs neh? i wanna know!!! umm...ok...have you listened to koibumi by elt? what kinda stuff do you like?

Limefreak

Limefreak

So many Limes so little time

Quote by asagorowhere you been gettin' these songs neh? i wanna know!!! umm...ok...have you listened to koibumi by elt? what kinda stuff do you like?

Yeah really i wanna know also me too me too!

try any song by Bao, she is pretty good, speaks like 4 langueges

Itami-Chan

Itami-Chan

Quote by asagorowhere you been gettin' these songs neh? i wanna know!!! umm...ok...have you listened to koibumi by elt? what kinda stuff do you like?

ehhhe well i use limewire or bear share (both are really good :D) and ummm i like all kinds of songs ^_^ dont really have anything particular....oh and i just download that one song by finger eleven called one thing.....i loveee it lol >.<

Quote by alucard44try any song by Bao, she is pretty good, speaks like 4 langueges

Don't you mean Boa ?

WHat do you want ? Something new ?

i like Sakamoto, Yuki Kajiura, Nami Tamaki

Signature
Thanks to GothicMike for making my avatar and signature.

Member of : Renegade Fighter ~ Anime Paradise ~ Death-Note

celebril

celebril

Follower of Toshiya - Basslord!

try ayumi hamasaki, w~inds and bonnie pink if you haven't already.....can't say i know too much about JPop

Signature
	Image Without Toshiya there is nothing!
(colourbar by caged of creep graphics)
Proud member of album-critique // Gacktfans // J-Rockers // JMusic-Quiz-Lovers // Loveless-Neko // MT-UK

koohyuko

Nandeyanen?

It depends on what kind you like. If you like pop style, the Ayumi Hamasaki is good. If you like faster music, the Orange Range is good. UVERworld is good, and they just released a CD a few days ago. And for a techno style, Globe is nice. They did the Cyborg 009 intro(if you've heard that).

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

i'm a big fan of matsu takako and kokia... kokia's more on the ballady side though...
for kind of a punk-rock feel you could try Ellegarden
for techno you should check out Move (they do a lot of Initial D songs too...)

Signature Image

kurokaze

kurokaze

黒風

Toshiyuki O'mori ^.^ really cool songs

Signature Image

Classical Music Collection Group Join to Classic Music Fan Group

Anmras

Pockey!

I lurv Ayumi Hamasaki. You can download some of her songs here: www.emp3world.com.

You can also download some anime songs here: www.icomic.com/index.php

0^_^0*hug*0^_^0

If you like to draw, go here --> http://forum.minitokyo.net/showthread/33838/

sacredsky

sacredsky

Haunted by Ghosts

I recommend Kotoko and Utada Hikaru. They have some really good songs.

Signature

mmmm sonic x

Itami-Chan

Itami-Chan

Quote by koohyukoIt depends on what kind you like. If you like pop style, the Ayumi Hamasaki is good. If you like faster music, the Orange Range is good. UVERworld is good, and they just released a CD a few days ago. And for a techno style, Globe is nice. They did the Cyborg 009 intro(if you've heard that).

ummm well i like both fast and slow but im not really into the techno thats a little too fast hehehe and i totally love orange range and UVERworld :D.....i used to love ayumi hamasaki too but iono her songs started kinda sounding the same to me
(after listening to it 24/7 ^_^') but you all have great suggestions ^_^ ill keep them in mind....so are there any more? :D

page 1 of 1 14 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.