Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 lunamaria (gundam seed destiny) - Minitokyo

lunamaria (gundam seed destiny)

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 32 total items

if cagalli and athrun are together than y does lunamaria still like athrun? what do u think will happen to her? or does happen to her? sorrie if the answer is in the show but i haven see all of it, so please give me some answers... btw, what happens to mia campbell...i heard that she also likes athrun...

LilLaoRyo704

LilLaoRyo704

[????????]

oh u haven't.... um let see, there only on episode 37 right now, and 38 will come out this sunday,
so mostly it will be hard for mia and lunamaria, cuz' athrun is engaged with cagalli, and besides, both of them make a good couple then those other 3, since lunamaria sister almost got kill, it'll mostly be like lunamaria with shinn, and mia....um i hope she dies :)
sorry if its too much on here ^_^'

Asucaga:CGK:.Hack:Host Club:G00-D:BWTB:KHO
Signature ImageLatest Wall -> Woodpecker
Latest Vector -> Luke & Asch

JC206

JC206

The Chaos Mod

Athrun defected and now he's going back to AA...Meer stayed with ZAFT cuz she thinks she is the real Lacus....and Lunamaria just got shocked that she thinks her sister Meyrin died...Shinn says he'll protect her with all his might...So Lunamaria will end up with Shinn...Meer a loner and Athrun back with Cagalli

darkspiral486

darkspiral486

Carpe Annum

I haven't bothered to read any of the above posts, in case one of them is a spoiler, but I thought that, since this thread was dedicated to her, I would include this awesome pic of her.

http://img.pconline.com.cn/images/contribute/pic/aaa.jpg

pn0yvstyle

pn0yvstyle

The Terror of Death

Lunamaria is a gud character. Too bad cagalli has athrun hehe. I cannot see a lunamaria x shinn thing goin on because of the way shinn acts but I guess its aite.

AthrunsPal

AthrunsPal

*zoning*

i don't think luna ever liked athrun. she was just being friendly, *spioler*and she was forced to spy on him so.... that could explain some stuff.

champ0342

champ0342

Anime's Beeotch

Lunamaria will likely just end up dying because it would leave too much undone. If she doesn't die then she will likely end up with shinn.

Signature
www.transluscent.net/perspective/
Gain a little Perspective

RC211V

F . A . I . T . H

Lunamaria Will be with Shinn (i'm positive) sience he promised her to protect her and it seems they get along verry well.
Athrun will be with Cagalli coz they're destined to be together.
Meer will be Dead (i think)
and Meyrin will be lonely (i'm so soory to say this)

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

All i can say is i hope Meer dies ^_^' sowie for meer fans...if there are any xd!!!

They've kissed each other in ep 38 , so the feelings grows.
I hope she live longer then Stellar :P

aneres

aneres

free to be yourself

I never thought of Athrun and Lunamaria as a potential pair. Sure, she seems to have taken a liking to him but it seems to be the idolising type. More like admire him as he was a former Zaft ace. And now, after epi38, Shinn and Lunamaria is potrayed as a couple. So, I suppose that answers your question. Meer? Well, she's a leech(j/k) Nah, I think she may have some genuine feelings for Athrun but it's obvious he's all Cagalli's. ^___^ She knows that she's being used by Dullindal but she yearns to be needed as Lacus is.

Signature
Courtesy of Diamarr. Arigatou Gozaimasu~!

Nothing will happen it's just a one side love... and more like you said aneres

Quote by aneresSure, sheseems to have taken a liking to him but it seems to be the idolising
type. More like admire him as he was a former Zaft ace.

So i think ther's nothing into it

Some mistakes are too cruel to make it twice...

Signature

kyt

I think Lunamaria admire Athrun for his skills and his achievements, but I couldn't really see her as viewing him in a romantic sense, and even if she does, it's very one-sided. Athrun hardly ever pays her attention. ^^;;

I think Lunamaria admire Athrun for his skills and his achievements, but I couldn't really see her as viewing him in a romantic sense, and even if she does, it's very one-sided. Athrun hardly ever pays her attention. ^^;;

i think she has it going with shin like a previous poster said, in ep 38...
and again, they could be using each other to fill the voids their loved ones left
shinn (stellar)
luna (meyrin), since meyrin is assumed dead...

i'm waiting for episode 41...

well, now we're waiting for ep 42, i hate those recap episodes

kailone

wandering dreams...

I dunno about luna... she had a crush on athrun but I doubt she'll chase after him if he's with cagalli... and shinn still needs to get over stellar before he completely accepts luna

--Moon--

gazing up in ebon skies,
I hear the darkness call

admiring the cool warmth
of its radiance,

seeing the weak light wane
through the glass window.

holding my hand up
to the moonlight,

a pale silhouette
contrasts the shadows.

it is here that it shall rise.
above...

Well , Luna liked Athrun was because he was an Elite. And Cagalli wasn't there when Athrun joined Minerva, so Luna/Meyrin were all over him.

it's better if athrun with lunamaria....^^

StryderHiryuu

Assassin

I think Luna will die cuz in Ep 42 Rey said she was only a hindrance to Shinn.

Quote by StryderHiryuuI think Luna will die cuz in Ep 42 Rey said she was only a hindrance to Shinn.

I think so too, Rey doesn't like anyone to interfere with his "bed buddy's" emotions.

its okay if luna still likes athrun even though cagalli and athrun are together. Theres nothing wrong with that. I havent watched much of GSD yet so i dont know the answers

Signature
	Image Join Free Wallers! Free--Wallers

I am a member of COLOFULL WALLIES!

Quote by Nvis

Quote by StryderHiryuuI think Luna will die cuz in Ep 42 Rey said she was only a hindrance to Shinn.

I think so too, Rey doesn't like anyone to interfere with his "bed buddy's" emotions.

that's a good thing...i still think this:
athrun x cagalli (forever)
shinn x steller (i really don't care if she's dead... shinn should never like luna cause...uh...steller's still waiting for him...in..haven...?) that was a horrable explaination...hehe hope u guys understand...if anyone still has anything to say...plz post...im still confusssed...^^'

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 32 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.