Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Cartoons you used to watch but aren't on TV anymore - Minitokyo

Cartoons you used to watch but aren't on TV anymore

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 46 total items

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

Basically this is a thread for everyone to tell about a cartoon they used to watch but isn't shown on tv anymore.

Me I miss watching the Animaniacs. I always used to watch it after school.

~edit~
I also have created a group dedicated to this subject if anyone is interested then they can just click the link under my sig

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

Prose

Prose

Wonderlust

David the Gnome. Don't know if anyone else remembers it, but that show was so great. Haha.

Signature

mega man the oringol gundam wing all the shows i like r gone y y y me

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

BaKaShInIgAmI

BaKaShInIgAmI

~Bakkie~

Quote by SpystreakBasically this is a thread for everyone to tell about a cartoon they used to watch but isn't shown on tv anymore.

Me I miss watching the Animaniacs. I always used to watch it after school.

i loved the animaniacs!

Quote by ProseDavid the Gnome. Don't know if anyone else remembers it, but that show was so great. Haha.

i remember that show. i used to watch it all the time.
i would have to agree with both of u. i miss those cartoons. *sigh* the good old days.

Signature Image

Kuzain

eeto...uumo...

I loosely remember DarkWing Duck and I think I liked it but I bet if I saw an episode today I'd think it was pretty childish.

~*Signature
	Image*~
Osaka-san!

i remember watching tons of old disney cartoons, and some i think are still playing.
although i don't know about Tex Tinstar: Best in the West part of the
The Shnookums and Meat Funny Cartoon Show,
which i wish was still on.

staplefreak6

staplefreak6

I love Vincent!

honestly i miss speed racer...it used to come on late but its not on any more!!! T-T

Signature Image

i luff u vinny!!!! ^_^

luckycharm

luckycharm

destiny fulfilled

The old animated disney cartoons. They don't air them on Disney Channel anymore. The new disney cartoons are pretty dull now. I also liked the old Dexter's Labroratory. The animation was great until the new one ruined it. Looney Tunes was great too, they still air it late on Nickelodeon (on digital cable). Animaniacs was entertaining! I used to watch it a lot. A lot of bugs bunny cartoons were great too, but Cartoon Network doesn't air them anymore.

Been there, done that.

Itami-Chan

Itami-Chan

Mrs.Kakashi..and sn34k3rs master

ummm when i was small there used to be this cartoon that i really loved it was called "recess" hehhe but they dont air it anymore.....at least i dont think so anymore :nya:

sig and avvy made by k1ru! ^.^

WindAlchemist

WindAlchemist

Waiting for you to find me...

Quote by Itami-Chanummm when i was small there used to be this cartoon that i really loved
it was called "recess" hehhe but they dont air it anymore.....at least
i dont think so anymore :nya:

they still play that show!
i watch it sometimes lol

Signature Image

Sonic te hedgehog. (the original series.)

Teknoman used to be on Cheez TV - that was cool :)

Signature

kaolla-kake

kaolla-kake

Guitar Goddess

Invader Zim!!!! I miss Invader Zim!!

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

The very first power ranger!

KyRei

KyRei

Ky_Rei

lets see, i really miss the jetsons, flinstones, scooby doo and the rest of those good ol' classics that are now on a special network called boomerang. XO how i miss my childhood days watching them all the time. sigh

brynjar

Wallpapering newbie

Hmm. Can't think of any cartoons I used to watch that's not on Cartoon Network/Boomerang/whatever now. We have those channels btw. My sister is addicted already. She's 3 years old. :s

super mutant ninja otaku

i use to watch king arthur and the knights of the round table. don't know what happen to that series. another one i really enjoy was the voltron cartoon. the computer animation of voltron these days totally ruin the show.

Animaniacs
Freakazoid
Transformers (Generation 1)
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
Speed Racer
Reboot

Transformers: Generation 1
King Arthur & the Knights of the Round Table
Dungeons & Dragons
Voltron
Thundercats
Ghostbusters
He-man
Original X-men
Original Ninja Turtles

Those are all I can come up with for the moment. They just don't make cartoons like they used to...

Be Free and Masturbate

i loved duck tales. and i still love their theme song!

"SING like no one's listening, DANCE like no one's watching, LOVE like you've never been hurt."

ZeroFear

ZeroFear

That guy...

A few old favs that I don't remember anyone mentioning-

Darkwing Duck
Goof Troop
Chip and Dale:Rescue Rangers
Fantastic 4
Shazam!!!
Space Ghost
Thundar the Barbarian
Ronin Warriors
Duck Tales

thegunblademaster

thegunblademaster

Nine Is God

oh man i really miss Invader ZIM, Voltron, Thundercats, Samurai Pizza Cats, Reboot, Courage the Cowardly Dog, Rocko's Modern Life, the original Ninja Turtles, ahhh the old memories XD

Signature Image

not an extremely old show, but if anyone ever saw "two stupid dogs", i used to enjoi myself watching it. that and freakazoid! lol

TimothytheDarkMagician

TimothytheDarkMagician

The True Dark Magician

I don't remember any.... I'm sure there are some but I just don't remember them T.T

Signature Image

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 46 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.