Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 how often do u get a haircut? - Minitokyo

how often do u get a haircut?

page 2 of 6 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 133 total items

i haven't cut my hair for over a year...But it doesn't amtter i'm growing it long anyway.
well i'm gonna have a huge pony tail and the rest of my hair will go down to my shoulders.

every three weeks. i keep my hair short enough to put gel on it. my hair grows fast. dunno why

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

once every few months...i cut my own bangs but the rest of my hair i just let be

BossMac

BossMac

BRBFBI

Every other year.

I mostly have my hair in braids.

Signature

i have a haircut monthly...
My hair grows fast... and i like it short...

If you can't see the point... get a new POV...
Signature Image

I used to get it cut every month or so, but at the moment it's been around...three years, or thereabouts, since I last had it cut. My hair's starting to get longer than that of most girls, now (I'm a boy by the way)^^

Signature

I get my hair cut one every 1 to 2 months.

screenlooker

screenlooker

master chief's real face

every few months

Godfrey of Ibelin: Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright that God may love thee. Speak the truth, always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong. That is your oath.

I get my haircutt every 2 weeks

zenriek

Azure Swirl

Quote by taffystarI usually cut it shoulder length and let it grow out long...I'm not exactly sure what the time interval is between each haircut but...maybe once or twice a year?

Same here, I let it grow long then I get it cut short. Every 6-7 months or more.... That's a real long time... Ah well...

about 2 months for me....depends if i want it cut ^^

I get a haircut every month because its our school rule that every 1st monday of the month, you will must a clean haircut.

Thanks to toxictea23 for my sig image and my avatar.....
Signature

(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination

(\__/)
(@.@)
( > <) This is brainy, bunny's friend. He's the brains behind bunny's world conquest. Copy him into your sig if you want bunny to rule the world. go bunnys go lol

(\_/)
(x.o)
(> <) This is Bugsy, Bunny's friend. He helps Bunny on his conquest for world domination. Copy him to help Bunny gain world domination.

every two or three month :)

Some mistakes are too cruel to make it twice...

Signature

twice a year. i try to experiment growing my hair long, but i barely get past my shoulders and it becomes too annoying so i get it chopped off and the cycle begins again.

"SING like no one's listening, DANCE like no one's watching, LOVE like you've never been hurt."

liliukalani

i miss my ganja

when i really need to. my friends cut my hair sometimes cause im too lazy to go to the haircutter. usually once a year.

Signature
i watch you there through the window and i stare at you
you wear nothing but you wear it so well
tied up and twisted the way i'd like to be

Once or twice a year, if I feel like it.

KamikazeKoga

KamikazeKoga

??????????

I usually get a haircut once a month.

Elfy

Elfy

Ever alone..

whenever it needs it..every couple of months..I'm trying to grow it

With a hand that trmbles with loneliness,
it would be better to kill my own heart instead.
If nothing at all can be done,
then I wont regret a single thing.
Signature Image

Not often... when I feel like it.... I guess...

i usually just get a hair cut once a year.... let it grow and cut it short

Usually 3 weeks. Sometimes depend on my mood

Once ever month when I can.

speedfreek19

speedfreek19

Belldandy Fanboy

once every 2 months or so hehehe

Signature Image

PhoenixNox

PhoenixNox

Psychotic Ender

pffft. i haven't had a haircut since october and i'm not planning to till september.

r e v o l u t i o n | c o n v o l u t i o n | e x s p e c t a t i o n | d e s p e r a t i o n
Signature
Halo-2|TheGrungeFamily|doujin-arena|doujinshi-support-club|death-note|TheBattleRoom

page 2 of 6 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 133 total items

Back to Body, Mind & Fashion | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.