Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 how often do u get a haircut? - Minitokyo

how often do u get a haircut?

page 5 of 6 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 133 total items

once a year, right before summer.

I think the last time I got a hair cut was like 5 or 6 moths ago. I like it to be long...but not girl long. I'll probably be getting it trimed soon because it getting to long in the back.

Signature
When the world you are in, just doesn't seem real...

It depends how often my hair grows up sometimes are 3 weeks or 5 weeks

DarkIngram

DarkIngram

Urzu 7

every 2 or 3 months :D

Sanyu

Sanyu

Riding on the Wind

I haven't gotten my haircut for... *counts* abouy 15 months
Or around there

I <3 my long hair

I'm cutting my hair every week, on friday's evening to 1 mm. After that I haven't got any problem with my hairs ;)

i used to get my haircut very few months... but now i try to get it cut regularly... they say its healthy to cut ur hair every 4 weeks and the more regularly u cut it the faster it grows...

Tenko-san

Tenko-san

The Destiny Warrior

So far, 1 haircut, earlier this year. Now I'm trying to leave it long.

Twice a year. In the summer and maybe in the winter.

hmm lets see. about once a month, or even two months.

About once a month...my hair grows pretty fast and gets uncomfortable when it's too think, especially in the hot weather

My hair grows fast too, but I wait anywhere from 2 - 6 months between cuts. Usually when people start talking about my hair I get a haircut. My recent haircut ended up looking pretty bad though.

I'd like to have the patience to wait to let my hair grow out (not that it ever gets very long), but I get wicked bored with it after about a month or so. The only reasons that really make me wait is: A) Special occasions such as weddings where I have to have my hair done or B) I need it to be longer to achive the next funky cut I want

HeavenlySoldier

Lonely Demon

it always seems like a hassle 2 me and i like my hair long, so about a month

Life is but an Endless Waltz

Lol. It depends. Mostly on how hectic my lifepace is getting. 4-5 weeks i guess.
Gee...anyone tried cutting to a almost bald like haircut ? Lol. You swear you can feel the wind whispering in your ears! XP

Signature
Thank you, Ms Toya999 for the wonderful Signature. :)

an average of about a month... give and take 1 week... depends on the hairdresser, sometimes my hair is short enough to last me for 6 weeks before the next cut... and sometimes it takes only 3 weeks before my hair starts to irritate my ears, eyes and face..

Every 4 or 6 months for a trim. I want to have long hair.

Who believes in the convincing power of logics has never talked to an angry woman.

Asigha

Asigha

Welcome To The Club

between 3-6 months for a trim. but if i wanted to style/die it i would wait 6 months :)

...i will rise again...
{~}In Trance We Trust{~}
Signature

Well, until this winter I used to change my hairstyle every 2 months, but last time I cut my hair, the hairstylist cut it too short and now I'm letting it grow...I only have my fringe cut every 2 weeks or something like that.

I usually get a haircut every month or every two months, unless I'm growing my hair out.

Melodyfpf

Melodyfpf

Murderous princess..

hmm...depends on whether i wanna cut or not

Signature
I'm back! :D

Whenever it's needed! :)

Gallopia

Gallopia

__DaRK_ HImE__

I only cut after 6 mths or 8 mths ... T_T

Signature

Gallopia copy rights! DaRK HiME has return....

afaT

afaT

Let Air take me home...

Every six months or so. But thats it, nothing more :\
Maybe because I dont get any money to cut my hair XD

Signature Image

page 5 of 6 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 133 total items

Back to Body, Mind & Fashion | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.