Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Project Zero vs. Forbidden Siren vs. Silent Hill - Minitokyo

Project Zero vs. Forbidden Siren vs. Silent Hill

page 1 of 1 15 total items

Limality

Limality

Sleeping Beast

So wuts yer favourite? i never played these gaems before but i plan to play all of them in the next time and i just wanted to see which of these horror games is popular here in MT :D

Noctum

Noctum

.:Dark Lord:.

You should add that Project Zero is called Fatal Frame in the US, otherwise they won't know what games you're talking about. XD

Si vis pacem, para bellum.

ill go with silent hill

thanos2014

thanos2014

power ranger ^^

sillent hil for me,

BoneyCork

BoneyCork

Oshibori

Project Zero for me.

Silent Hill just isnt scary. There is too much emphasis on things like fog to add scaryness to the game, and I think they just end up going overboard.

While project zero has some really scary imagery, and a much spookier atmosphere.

Signature

Bored? Read this.
Ok now find something else to do.

I want to play Forbidden Siren and project zero, my friend said that Forbidden Siren really creeped him out

I actually prefer Forbidden Siren but i still like Silent Hill 2.

Signature

I've only played SH3 out of all these. I must say SH3 isn't very fun on the combat side, but generally the atmosphere is awesome. I thought the story could have been better developed.

Ray1618

Ray1618

Sega Slave

I liked project zero a lot >>>> Fatal Frame in usa

PLayed some silent hill & would say that's kind of boring to me ^^

Aurore

Aurore

Umbrella Chemical, Inc.

My favorite is Forbidden Siren, I'm waiting for the second :)

Signature Image

I'd say my favourites out of those are Silent Hill 1, Silent Hill 2 and Fatal Frame 1.

Both Silent Hill 1 and 2 have a really great whole experience (cutscenes, text, game enviroment, enemies, sound). Fatal Frame 1 wasn't as well balanced but I really liked the 'combat' because it was actually hard and made you panic at times, and also the enemies (The blind woman freaks me out more than any gore can) feel like more than just things to wade through.

Ay-chama

Ay-chama

lil grass shack

s hill has always been my fav (hill 1: stupid school's part 2 is still with me).
do enjoy 4's new combat system and the idea is kinda interesting but havent played enough to really say much.

never got the chance to play fatal frame so i can't say there.

siren, has an interesting option with that "sight jack" but it didn't really leave an impression (although didnt really get into the game so *shrug* ).

slide...

yieloon

yieloon

#1 Slacker

easy choice, project zero all the way

havent been around to playing siren, would try it when i got the chance. I chose project zero over silent hill because of the scared factor and u fight differently using a camera. Its a new experience.

u should add another horror game, clocktower 3, its another interesting game.

Signature

They say that god arranged relationships, but men created separation.

Kagutsuchi

Local Pyromaniac

My vote goes to Project Zero / Fatal Frame too. Great game, imo... good atmosphere. Not quite as demented as Silent Hill but not having a gun definitely ups the scare factor for me. Yeah, it's just a psychological thing but eh... O_o

DarkCrimson

DarkCrimson

Angel on Dragon's Mistress

Project Zero is the No.1.So Scary ^_^'.And it has a reall Background.

Signature

page 1 of 1 15 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.