Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Looks Or Personality? - Minitokyo

Looks Or Personality?

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 49 total items

katz291

katz291

Lil Insane Kitty

Would you rather date a girl/guy whos super hot yet has a very bad personality or an ordinary looking girl/guy with a personality of gold? Now I want everyone to be honest. I won't yell! ^-^ I'm just wondering because me and my friends are tired of guys asking us because they say we're good looking even though we aren't. They don't even notice our personalilties. But be honest in this form I promise I Won't bite.

I am a member of COLOFULL WALLIES! .

I am a member of Celestial-Luminesse

sammo

Retired Moderator

sammo

Retired Moderator

:b i'll take...gahh

personality...who wouldn't if they had a life commitment? o_O
appearance would be great for a fling

h2dz

h2dz

h2UNDERGROUNdz

both ^_^'

giving it all away...

katz291

katz291

Lil Insane Kitty

Quote by h2dzboth ^_^'

Shame h2dz! *pounces* ^-^

Keltosh

Retired Moderator

Keltosh

Inquisitor on hiatus

Hmmm ... if i said i don't care for looks ...i'd be luing but between thr 2 possibilities you mentioned, i'd choose for personaslity. Cause

1) i'm a hopeless romanticx :d
2) i hate idiots ...
3) i'm short tempered with ppl that bothers me ... i

Signature
I am now on hiatus from moderating due to my thesis.
One of my favorite game ever: Mordor: The Depths Of Dejenol Community
The beautiful signature is from Biriwilg

now show me some pics of you and then i can tell you.... ^_^' j/k for me I would rather go out on a long term relashionship with some one with a great personality, but if i just wanted a one night stand, i would go for looks. But I would rather go for personality.

A good personality is very important for me. But I mean, normally, you get interrested in a girl because of how she looks, but if she then has a bad personality, I'd lose interest in her.

Karyuu

Karyuu

Psipher

A good personality is the most important thing. If a girl has a good personality, then you will find them attractive, but I also think that there has to be some attraction there to begin with.

Quote by ChuChiChaeschtli...you get interrested in a girl because of how she looks, but if she then has a bad personality, I'd lose interest in her.

I would do the same thing.

Signature

SamuraiHaruko

SamuraiHaruko

Butterfly

p-e-r-s-o-n-a-l-i-t-y what does dat spell!!!!??? Chicken!!!

Magically Delicious, yo.

A good mixture of both nobody is perfekt on the inside and outside too ;)

Mitsu

Mitsu

-Lost Life-

I say both....(but mostly pernality..>.<! I like cute as well..loll. Cute girls.) But HOT-And good personality....wow.....than..yea but..CUTE and good persnality...??YAYAYA I love....that girl than.

Signature

//\\Z//\\ // >>//<< ```/___ (( -))

ghost945

ghost945

Otaku

Quote by ChuChiChaeschtliA good personality is very important for me. But I mean, normally, you get interrested in a girl because of how she looks, but if she then has a bad personality, I'd lose interest in her.

agreed.

but then personality is not everything though... i dont want a face that i am not comfortable with... the girl has to look at least avg. or above - with all the required bits and pieces in their proper positions - afterall, you might be spending a long long time with that 'face'.

Lord_Tensai_III

A Gentleman and a Scholar

Personality. Looks are just an added bonus ;)

Mitsu

Mitsu

-Lost Life-

looks are just a great thing...but once u know her. She goo all mad..and act strange.lol.

Signature

//\\Z//\\ // >>//<< ```/___ (( -))

katz291

katz291

Lil Insane Kitty

Tee hee~ Boys are so picky. =^-^=

WunAngelwHoney

WunAngelwHoney

-=Yours Truly=-

Hmm!
I guess u would have to say that personality is important and looks dont matter cuz if u grow older it changes.
But u no wat tho looks would help LOL :D
Look really would matter if u have some BAD personality!
But if ur so ugly that its hideous it would matter wouldnt it? ^_^'
im sure no one would wanna be sure no girl would wanna be seen wit a hideous guy no matter how sweet he is - girls ARE SO petty! ^_^' LOL
It is annoying wen guy approach u and be lyk "Hey wanna go out" even tho might B totally cute and its temptin it bugs us dont it?

*XOX ~AnG*

The only way my life can be complete is if I have you by my side with me.

Signature Image

*myspace* ---->>add mii (=

katz291

katz291

Lil Insane Kitty

Quote by WunAngelwHoney
It is annoying wen guy approach u and be lyk "Hey wanna go out" even tho might B totally cute and its temptin it bugs us dont it?

That is so true girlie! ^-^

WunAngelwHoney

WunAngelwHoney

-=Yours Truly=-

MeoW!
u must be a Cute kitty to have guys chasin u around town
LOL :)

*XOX ~AnG*

The only way my life can be complete is if I have you by my side with me.

Signature Image

*myspace* ---->>add mii (=

i'd never date a guy if he has a bad personality. looks is what attracts you the the person first, it gets you interested but it's the personality that's the deciding factor.

~mintyness~
Signature

katz291

katz291

Lil Insane Kitty

Quote by WunAngelwHoneyMeoW!u must be a Cute kitty to have guys chasin u around townLOL :)

No I'm not! tt_tt

Ritalin

Ritalin

Rawrz.

Defiantly personality... it's what stood out most for me.

When you know the person long enough, they become one of the most good-looking people around just because of the personality. *glomps her boyfriend for 2 years now XD *

Caffeinated Dreams
outrageously caffeinated weblog.

IRC--express--Twilight Whispers-

bunnywunny_

bunnywunny_

Illustrator/Designer

first attraction it would be looks. Long term, it would be personality. I find I get into a guy more when I know who he is. X3 Looks would just be a bonus. X3 So it's not necessary. But, I'm not saying I would go out with a fat lard who smells and looks dirty. Ew. o_o He'd have to look clean and crisp...y. XD

Although I would like to say personality come first look second but when I think about this...waht if the girl have really good personality but really bad look (Like Sumo wrestler o.O), I guess I will reconsider the way I think. :sweat:

Izit girl with good personality and good look really extinct from this earth already?(Sorry to all the lady, I don't have any mean to oppose you all just my personal opinion so pleaseeeeeee...... don't KILL ME!)

*run away*

TheDarkFae

TheDarkFae

The Dark Fae

I have always said looks. I mean good looks no matter how wodnerful always get ugly with age while a personality
does last forever....I mean...later on life you would just be stuck with a relaly ugly person with an even worse
personality. But hey...a hottie for a quicky never hurt no one ^_~

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 49 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.