Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Greatest punk you've ever done?! - Minitokyo

Greatest punk you've ever done?!

page 1 of 1 12 total items

hehe!

nice question if you're a hard core punker!

hehe!?

wait...i havent played punk to someone...hehe!

jokes!

I'll tell mine if you guys post your replies!

how bout....uhmmm...

ramchong

ramchong

Dirty Old Ninja Master

Hm... never punk before.... ^_^'

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

uhmmm....ok!

me punk before but i was waiting for some cool punk reply

Criox

Criox

~LoNe BaNcHoU oF MiNiToKyO~

punk.....hm....let see just onkly once. But he is not a punk just some lame fellow who wanna pick a fight. Just ignore him solve the problem. ^_^'

~SpInnIng ThE NeW ThReAd oF CrEaTiOn~
Signature

greatest punk?!

hehe!

how about beating up a complete strager and run as fast as you can?!

hehe!

with you friends of course!

and your parents consent!

hehe!

DevilJo

DevilJo

Death Angel

I have never puck any one before too. ^_^'

"True Power lies within the blood of your
peoples revenge. . . The devils fruit can lead me there. . . ."

kamikazekazuo

kamikazekazuo

daaanssu

i punk'd some of my friends before... a security guard officer from my school helped out... i wet this one girl and then the teacher pulled me in... my friends came to bail me out... and the guy was like "if you knew well of his actions... you all might as well get punished... so i'm going to suspend you all" it was cool cuz i was totally into "crap man... urrgh... it's okay just punish me and stuff" and my friends would be like "no he didn't do anything wrong and we just mess around" and the officer was like "well guess what... YOU GUYS GOT punk'd and this guy knew it all along" haha... and i was laughing... but yeah... they got me back when we played water balloon fights... they all went after me lol

Signature Image
hanabira no you ni chiriyuku naka de
yume mitai ni kimi ni deaeta kiseki

me and my friends painted pads red and stuck them under random desks at school and peoples lockers ^^

redblitzkrieg

redblitzkrieg

Greatness, at any cost

This is not the greatest though, but it has something to do for a punk thing.

School Vandalism.

Our principal asked us why we are doin vandalism.

"Mam, Ima band member. Bandalism! So it is logical for us to do vandalism stuff."
- I answered in front of the principal and the rest of the faculty.

â??Eye of twilight, give us sight.
Take our offer, give us might.
Make our power tears of night.â??

wolfco

wolfco

Prelate

Never. It is not really my kind of humor. I wouldn't bother to set someone up just to get a reaction. And I've noticed that punked generally refers to things like pretending someone's car is wrecked or their purse is stolen. I think it is mean to stress someone out like that as a joke.

If you would challenge me, then you must first stand before the Darkness. You must look into it and become it. You must fall before it and then reach out to encompass it. When it is joined to your heart, you must overcome its insidious temptation. You are ready to face me when you can betray even your own heart in service to your cause.

GintheTwilightswords

GintheTwilightswords

Burn away the regret and dread.

Not rally a puke, more like a rude joke: I called up my cousin this one time and left a message om her cellphone saying that I had took my mom's car for alittle testdrvie and drove it inot a ditch. I said that I didn't know what to do and my mom didn't know I wnet driving since I can't drive well (which is true). I told her to call me as should as she got the message, and alittle while later she called up freaked out. I Hurried and told her I was only kidding, and she started fuming. Not the first time I did that to her either, eheh XP .

Signature Image
Dear sister you shall always hold a place in my heart

The greatest punk is throwing a fake concert up (won't explain anymore than that)

page 1 of 1 12 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.