Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What kind of life are you leading? - Minitokyo

What kind of life are you leading?

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 31 total items

Many of my friends say that ther lives are dark and problematic. I feel that it all depends on the perspective of a person. I really think that people like that who overcomes problems like that are the people who are strong and are the ones who will lead a sucessful future.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

brynjar

Wallpapering newbie

I live a happy, problem free life. No worries. But on the other hand I'm unemployed, out of money, living with my parents (I'm 20) and have little chance of getting a job within my field of education (IT. But a very low IT education. Infact, it's the lowest there is.).

As you say, it depends on the perspective of a person. I'm a happy guy, though, so I'm don't think I'm a worthless piece of shit with nothing to live for.

Dunno if this was the kind of answer you were looking for.

super mutant ninja otaku

DarkIngram

DarkIngram

Urzu 7

Yeah! I live in darkness, but this darkness is only temporary. Now, I feel so depresed on what happened to me. I've my own dreams to pursue, whatever happens, I'll never give-up even if my chances are only 1%. I'll become famous someday.

Rai1e

Rai1e

Yay!

Don't really know...life changes everytime, it also depends on the decisions you took.

Pride comes before the fall

himeno22

himeno22

xXsend me an angelXx

my life has probalems and usually what i do just makes them worse -_-' but then again it has a lot of ups though.

Do you believe in heaven above?
Do you believe in love?

Leesil

Leesil

Tenshi no Tasogare

I try to live my life by this motto: "Life sucks. Get over it." Everything is unfair, but just try and enjoy what you can. Try to keep an eye out for the lemonade, silver lining, and all those other cliches.

Within the darkness, the angel dreams;
Within the light, the devil contemplates.
'Tween the two, my soul does swing.

Sakura0chan

Sakura0chan

Nihongo o naraitai

Quote by az-chanMany of my friends say that ther lives are dark and problematic. I feel
that it all depends on the perspective of a person. I really think that
people like that who overcomes problems like that are the people who
are strong and are the ones who will lead a sucessful future.

I agree with you.

I'm happy with my life even though there are many problems I'm encountering. I'm not giving up to my problems. And I think I must face it will all of my strength.. :)

Quote by LeesilI try to live my life by this motto: "Life sucks. Get over it." Everything is unfair, but just try and enjoy what you can. Try to keep an eye out for the lemonade, silver lining, and all those other cliches.

I agree, for the most part.
I tend to be on the more cynical side, but you know what? Life is hard.

I used to think my life was the most terrible thing ever, but eventually I realised that I had to get over myself and live life -- as far as I know, you only get ONE and you're wasting your time mopoing about it.
If you weren't meant to live your life, then you'd be dead. Everyone's here for a reason.
Everything happens to a person for a reason -- but I beleive that anything that happens is never too much for that person to handle.
It just might seem that way.

Don't stay in the past, live for the now and the future.

I tend to be a pretty strong person, and as such, I tend to take on more responsibilities then I can handle. I'm pretty confident that I'll manage to sort things through, although I really hate to simplify things to a basis truth.

cagalli88

cagalli88

~Trapped~

A life without hopes and goals. Thats the life im currently living in. But now theres my exams, my goal is to work hard and graduate!

"The Hardest Battle is to keep on Living" Cagalli Yuula Attha

I have high anxiety, and I tend to overreact to things, making things worse, but I can't seem to help it, no matter how hard I try, which sucks :/

Didn't your mom ever tell you that if you meet a strange man to protect your wallet and your asshole no matter what? ---Full Metal Panic: The Second Raid

I just live a day by day life. It's pretty uneventful. Either I'm at work, I'm sitting at home, or I'm asleep. When I go back to college in the fall, that'll change to "Either I'm at work, at school, or asleep."

"I wanted to change the world, too. But I changed nothing. This is my story."

redblitzkrieg

redblitzkrieg

Greatness, at any cost

I live alone in my house. No Father, Mother, Brother nor sister.

Its terrible cuz i hav to support myself in EVERYTHING.

Thanks to Market-market laundry shop and im not having a hard time on my laundry.

Life is a comedy for those who thinks and a tragedy for those who feels.

â??Eye of twilight, give us sight.
Take our offer, give us might.
Make our power tears of night.â??

Akaiken

Akaiken

Ike, Fin Funnel!

Life is miserable just as what I feel but I'm trying to live my life up to the best!

^_^

Signature
Unit No. - RX-93
Unit Name - Nu Gundam

I only live a simple and peaceful life with goals. Of course, also with problems and difficult situations. But I always try to face those with hope and trust with myself.

I'm not really a loner nor really being an aloof person, but somehow, I choose to stay alone... And it also doesn't mean that I can't interact to people. Actually, I have several friends and acquaintances. But I only know a few true friends...

sadotsu

sadotsu

Neko-sama

I'm kinda lost... I don't really know what I want, so I just do whatever I want. Sounds fun to me.

Brownie the Cat

NeverEnd

NeverEnd

~+The Ice Prince+~

simple life i guess.....nothing to be worry about

Signature Image
"Time engraves our faces with all the tears we have not shed."
Founder: Jigoku-Tsushin-MT,The-Dark-Angel-Suigintou,MT-Lucky-Star,Rosario-Vampire

i live my life happly, its not perfect but whoes is. i live every day as it comes and i hate people who just give up

I live my life as it goes....living on its suprises and gifts.
learning from with challenges and hoping i'm living it well.

lacusklein83

lacusklein83

Songstress of Peace

I'm having a bad spell, but life isn't all that bad to me. At least I've finally found some people who try to understand me.

But sadly, my house is still haunted. Yes, I live in the haunted house.

Signature Image
Banner courtsy of Duklyon Cafe

wolfco

wolfco

Prelate

My life is rather stressful because of my job; however, work is just work. I don't focus on thing that are beyond my control.

If life was easy, they wouldn't say we are living life to its fullest; instead, they would say we were dead. Life is hard. Now death, well that's easy. No options there.

If you would challenge me, then you must first stand before the Darkness. You must look into it and become it. You must fall before it and then reach out to encompass it. When it is joined to your heart, you must overcome its insidious temptation. You are ready to face me when you can betray even your own heart in service to your cause.

If you'll put my life in a series it is a bit of dramatic, problematic and somehow funny. . . I'd say I could be in a anime story! lol!!

To tell you the truth Life is not as great as it is coz you aint got everything you wan't.
Maybe life is meant to be like that. . . it sucks!!

One should not lose one's temper
unless one is certain of getting more
and more angry to the end.

with me ...life's what you look at ....if I think its really messed up...it will be...but I try as much as possible to lead my own life hate it when someone else does it for me... :D

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Elfy

Elfy

Ever alone..

I'm leading a sad life.
I have friends a plenty, people who care..I work in a job I like..yet I'm still lonely..why?
I wonder..i think too much maybe,...though my drinking I have to say is probably leading me down the wrong path in life.

With a hand that trmbles with loneliness,
it would be better to kill my own heart instead.
If nothing at all can be done,
then I wont regret a single thing.
Signature Image

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 31 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.