Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Looks Or Personality? - Minitokyo

Looks Or Personality?

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 49 total items

If I just want to date for fun, looks is my priority
When I'm looking for someone to get married with, I'll go for personality
How's that for an answer?

ludoman

ludoman

Hentai Seeker

well of course the factor that matters most in a relationship is personality and that is what I would look 4 but 4 me I like also her to be cute cause that really dominates me!

Quote by WhitePersonally, i believe that character determines the looks. So all the
people with the best personalities in my life are actually good
looking.

Or you don't go out to the real world much or I don't know (no disrespect inteded) cause here I see plenty of ppl weak in personality and have the looks!
It's sad

free yourself from hate
and don't die all alone
else one day you'll break
and you won't stop till the last bone!

Cloudnine

neko mimi modo~!

I would date an ordinary looking girl instead ^^ To be able to enjoy every minute with someone with a great personality is in it's own way a beautiful thing~

It seems a general agreement that looks are for ephemeral trysts while character determines whether two people will stay together in the long-run. I agree, of course, and since I'm not the marrying kind, I always dive for the good-looking ones before I pick out the rest of the fruits basket to eat. XD

I must admit, though, that as a general observation, the guys and girls who don't look extremely remarkable are the ones that end up happier with their chosen partners in the long run. I've yet to see people who chose their partners based on their looks end up happy. But then if you really aren't the marrying kind, may as well get laid with the gorgeous ones, right?

If knowing is believing, I'm drowning in delusions.

ludoman

ludoman

Hentai Seeker

Quote by alien21xxIt seems a general agreement that looks are for ephemeral trysts while
character determines whether two people will stay together in the
long-run. I agree, of course, and since I'm not the marrying kind, I
always dive for the good-looking ones before I pick out the rest of the
fruits basket to eat. xd
i must admit, though, that as a general observation, the guys and girls
who don't look extremely remarkable are the ones that end up happier
with their chosen partners in the long run. I've yet to see people who
chose their partners based on their looks end up happy. But then if you
really aren't the marrying kind, may as well get laid with the gorgeous
ones, right?

Somehings tell me you have a point (somewhere)

free yourself from hate
and don't die all alone

It's all about personality. Yes, it's okay to have some criteria for appearance. Physically, we need to feel satisfied with our SO in order to fulfill certain biological drives... let's face it, the main reason for our existence is to perpetuate the species, and there are certain physical characteristics that increase sexual attractiveness- therefore a more valid mate and genetic fount, so to speak- but we have emotional criteria to be fulfilled as well.

So for the animal in us human beasts, attractiveness does matter. For the humin in us animal beasts, though, it's personality. ^_^

I think you americans take things too much to the extremes, it seems that you have only 2 categories :

a good looking guy with bad personality
a bad looking guy with good personality

in real life things aren`t like that (well... at least not in my country) :
each person is different to each other, so, there isn`t a completely bad guy or completely good one.
everyone has a different personality, so, the criteria changes from person to person (you think some guy is a good person, and your best friend thinks he is a jerk)
about looking is the same ... not everyone thinks the same about some guy : there are some girl who think some guy is handsome meanwhile other girl thinks he is ugly.

life is not black and white only.
there`s a LOT of possible combinations between personality and looking (like there are millions of colors, there are millions of people in this world, each one different to another)

SO : my advice is : know each guy first, talk to them, etc... then choose one :)
see ya

Quote by ludoman

Quote by alien21xxIt seems a general agreement that looks are for ephemeral trysts while
fruits basket to eat. xd
ones, right?

It must be in the: "Get laid with the gorgeous ones..." part. XD admit it, you want that too!

amandasarahlynn

amandasarahlynn

The hell girl

I would have to say both because if you have no personality I won't talk to you, and if your ugly I won't look at you...

Signature Image
I need more affection than you know

Two of the biggest factors in who you fall in love with are looks and proximity (sorry can't spell). I learned that in Psychology.

ludoman

ludoman

Hentai Seeker

Quote by GGerenaI think you americans take things too much to the extremes, it seems
that you have only 2 categories :
a good looking guy with bad personality a bad looking guy with good
personality in real life things aren`t like that (well... at least not
in my country) : each person is different to each other, so, there
isn`t a completely bad guy or completely good one.
everyone has a different personality, so, the criteria changes from
person to person (you think some guy is a good person, and your best
friend thinks he is a jerk)
about looking is the same ... not everyone thinks the same about some
guy : there are some girl who think some guy is handsome meanwhile
other girl thinks he is ugly.
life is not black and white only.
there`s a LOT of possible combinations between personality and looking
(like there are millions of colors, there are millions of people in
this world, each one different to another)
SO : my advice is : know each guy first, talk to them, etc... then
choose one :) see ya

first I'm not American and even so I don't believe that american ppl think that way ! what you say is the same like once I said to a person that he wasn't good person 4 her but she thought so, in the end I believe she agreed with me!
I think that when ppl like someone they hide their flaws and so think that person is perfect although...

Quote by alien21xx

Quote by ludoman

fruits basket to eat. xd
ones, right?

It must be in the: "Get laid with the gorgeous ones..." part. XD admit it, you want that too!

I don't say that I don't like it but I don't want a one-night-stand, at least a few months, so she has to have some personality!!

But 4 me what attracts is more the cute than the gorgeous. And if I get to choose between them I won't choose.
I'll keep them both!!!

free yourself from hate
and don't die all alone

Quote by ludoman
I don't say that I don't like it but I don't want a one-night-stand, at least a few months, so she has to have some personality!!
But 4 me what attracts is more the cute than the gorgeous. And if I get to choose between them I won't choose.
I'll keep them both!!!

which just goes to show... the beautiful people really don't have it going unless they're also wonderful inside.

katz291

katz291

Lil Insane Kitty

Quote by CloudnineI would date an ordinary looking girl instead ^^ To be able to enjoy every minute with someone with a great personality is in it's own way a beautiful thing~

Well said! ^-~

I am a member of COLOFULL WALLIES! .

I am a member of Celestial-Luminesse

ludoman

ludoman

Hentai Seeker

Quote by alien21xx

Quote by ludoman
I don't say that I don't like it but I don't want a one-night-stand, at
least a few months, so she has to have some personality!!
But 4 me what attracts is more the cute than the gorgeous. And if I get
to choose between them I won't choose. I'll keep them both!!!

which just goes to show... the beautiful people really don't have it
going unless they're also wonderful inside.

EXACTLY!!!

Quote by CloudnineI would date an ordinary looking girl instead

that would be the right choice, perhaps!!

free yourself from hate
and don't die all alone

I agree with GGerena that it's never that way in real life. Nonetheless, I gather the question is really about which is more important, looks or personality. For me, while looks are important, personality is even more so. A more plain-looking person with a great personality is far more beautiful than a vapid supermodel any day of the week.

katz291

katz291

Lil Insane Kitty

Quote by vbobI agree with GGerena that it's never that way in real life. Nonetheless, I gather the question is really about which is more important, looks or personality. For me, while looks are important, personality is even more so. A more plain-looking person with a great personality is far more beautiful than a vapid supermodel any day of the week.

=^.^= Thats so sweet

white-zero

white-zero

Left this part of the universe.

Personality. From there you'll see the true beauty of him/her.

Buuut lucky for me that most of the girls I known are pretty cute.

katz291

katz291

Lil Insane Kitty

Quote by white-zeroPersonality. From there you'll see the true beauty of him/her.
Buuut lucky for me that most of the girls I known are pretty cute.

o.O lol

Rhapsody

Rhapsody

Cara

Personality does it for me... it can really make a guy handsome

Signature

yuirei

yuirei

Lord Knight

for me its the personality that counts ^-^ friendship is deeper when both of you like each other becuase of personality, those who like other people because of looks have very superficial relationships (did I put my words right ^-^' hehe) ^-^ Anwayz, If I want to date with someone, I got to like her personality ^-^

"It's never over until you say it is"

DancingBlades

DancingBlades

Seducing Swords

Boys with good looks and a good heart...

would it be too selfish to ask for both?...no im just kidding because i wise (yea right!) person once gave me and my best friend three pieces of advice...one of them being personality over looks....so thats my answer!

i would pick personality

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 49 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.