Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Which is your favorite... - Minitokyo

Which is your favorite...

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 12 total items

XianPu

XianPu

Ni Hao

Anime opener?
Closer?

My personal favorite of all time favorite would have to be without a doubt Cruel Angels Thesis from Evangelion followed by the Sailor Moon Stars opener, don't remember it, but the one that I call Makenai

My personal favorite closer is tough cause I have more than one. >.< There's Life is a Boat by Rie Fu, which is the closer for Bleach, then there's Oranges and Lemons singing Raspberry Heaven from Azumanga Daioh.

FYI mods, I searched more than once and in more ways than one for this very topic. So it's either well hidden or doesn't exist. XD

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Sha8

Sha8

This is the Ultimate.

My favorite anime closer is My Will from Inuyasha and my top opening is Hellsing

Crab People, Crab people, Taste Like Crab Talk Like People
Signature Image

EternalParadox

Retired Moderator

EternalParadox

.:Enigma Mod:.

Quote by shinsengumi from Forum Guidelines+Favorites and versus threads
As these threads seldom generate meaningful discussion, please refrain from creating threads asking for favorite characters, series, or games as well as threads comparing individual characters, series, or games.

EternalParadox
Previously the Forum, Vector Art, and Policy Moderator

projectpaper

projectpaper

PapeR!!

i love Younha's Houki Boshi ~ Bleach's 3rd closer.. i also like Witch Hunter Robin's OP and ED.. and also Gundam SEED Destiny's 3rd closer... and oh yea.. BECK's OP and EDs are good too...

XianPu

XianPu

Ni Hao

Oookay, then, let me rephrase this. WHY is it your favorire.

That should get conversation going that's more 'meaningful'

Happy?

Sha8

Sha8

This is the Ultimate.

Well for me it's usally the beat of the music.

Crab People, Crab people, Taste Like Crab Talk Like People
Signature Image

kamikazekazuo

kamikazekazuo

daaanssu

my favorite anime opener is Bleach's D-TechnoLife... it's such a good song... and for the closer... Tobira No Mukou E of Full Metal Alchemist... I like that song

Signature Image
hanabira no you ni chiriyuku naka de
yume mitai ni kimi ni deaeta kiseki

As much as I found Final Fantasy Unlimited disagreeable, I liked the opening track and the better part of the intro. There were just so many cool things going on in it.

I dont know
theres alot of animes i like
but i cant remember because theres too much x_x

There is a variety of anime shows out there, but so far I have seen fifteen different anime series. My favorite anime show is Inuyasha. Moreover, my favorite anime opening theme is titled "Grip" from season 5 of the Inuyasha series but I haven't decided which is my favorite anime closer yet.

Losuni

Losuni

Losuni

anime
open iof bleach the firts and the second !

(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination

shinsengumi

Retired Moderator

shinsengumi

. . . remember me?

Quote by EternalParadox

Quote by shinsengumi from Forum Guidelines+Favorites and versus threads
As these threads seldom generate meaningful discussion, please refrain
from creating threads asking for favorite characters, series, or games
as well as threads comparing individual characters, series, or
games.

Also, there are threads on this topic already. . . feel free to use http://forum.minitokyo.net/showthread/19515/ to see what other people indicated as their favorite op/ed themes. Enjoy!

s h i n s e n g u m i
Minitokyo Policy, Forum, Review, and Category Maintenance Moderator Emeritus

Do not expect to be applauded when you do the right thing, and do not expect to be forgiven when you err, but even your enemies will respect commitment, and a conscience at peace is worth a thousand tainted victories.

page 1 of 1 12 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.