Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Today is... - Minitokyo

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 25 total items

glassheart

glassheart

Heine's love slave

Well, today is glassy's birthday, and it inspired this question:
what present did you give the last time you gave a gift to someone on their birthday?
*I searched for this question, and it didn't seem to come up...

sjolley

sjolley

A vision of annoyance

Heh, I gave him, a make-out lesson. ;)

Happy b-day teh :D

Why do you kill the joy of death?

kamikazekazuo

kamikazekazuo

daaanssu

aww... happy birthday to glassy... the last thing i ever gave someone for their happy birthday was a blue dyed carnation... and now she's my girlfriend =)

Signature Image
hanabira no you ni chiriyuku naka de
yume mitai ni kimi ni deaeta kiseki

O__O it's your birthday?? Happy birthday!! :D Hope you get lots of presents!! ^^

And.. the last present I gave for a bday was a starbucks giftcard for $20 XD Caffeine <3

Signature Image

Kitaan

Retired Moderator

Kitaan

Revival

Happy Birthday glassy!! ^_^ *hugs and gives cake* hope you have a good one and many more :D
uhh well the last time I gave a gift was to one of my friends on MT so I made them a
wallie ^_^ but for the outside world uhhh....my friends birthday just passed and I gave her
a teddy bear >_< she wuvs teddy bears ^.^

hey u'r b-day is 2 days after mine >_<
happy birthday to u!!
the last gift i gave to someone on their b-day was a e-mail jam >_<
i jammed her e-mil up w/ anime pics
there was at leat 20 in total >_<

ni-chan

ni-chan

^ Broken Wings ^

Happy Birtday ^_^
Hope you have a great tim,e and get lots of gifts =)
hmm last gift was a pair of earings, a pink crown ( bought at a toystore :) ) glow in the dark bracelets, and a book, its kinda of those book you had when you were little that all your friends wrote in what they liked n stuff, but this one is called the bible:questopns you always wanted to ask but never dared or though appropriate = )

I wish that I could take a journey through your mind

Signature Image

[Hispanime]

A gift I gave to my sister on her 16th birthday was $50 cash. Happy shopping for her. She's a shopaholic!!

Happy birthday!!! ^^
My dad's birthday was 2 days ago, and we gave him a handmade lamp.

Amaranth

Amaranth

<iDlE>

oooo...!!!HaPpY bIrThDaY!!!

last time..i made a bracelet...and bought a neclace with earrings...but she didn't have ear holes^^;;;

happy birthday :D

Signature

Oh, wow. Happy birthday to you. :D :D :D

Let me see...I'm terrible at picking gifts so on my mother's last birthday I gave her $200 cash. ^_^'

CyanideBlizzard

Retired Moderator

CyanideBlizzard

Margarita Time!

@_@ No way! *runs around preparing a cake and trying to organize a party for Glassy-chan, but ends up just being able to make the cake* I feel soooo bad, I do hope that you've been having a wonderful day today and I wish you a very happy birthday as well. *gives you a piece of cake* Do hope you don't mind.

To answer your question, Resident Evil 4 and a few packs of Sour Skittles XD though I still need to mail it...that was the last gift I've given..though in this case its more of have gotten, but need to give to.

Signature Image

thegunblademaster

thegunblademaster

Nine Is God

woohoo! another birthday to celebrate! happy birthday Glassy! i hope you have a wonderful b-day woth lossa presents! *cause thats what b-days are all about XD*

Signature Image

Cataclysm

Cataclysm

Shadows of nothing

happy birthday! ^^ Hope you have a great day and all your birthday wishes come true :D

Hmm, let's see the last Birthday gift I gave was a leather sketch book cover with some really neat patterns and designs etched in to it, my friend is a fairly avid drawer so I thought it suitable for him, however turns out the cover I got was a size smaller than the book he sketches in ^_^' But he still liked it :) Besides it's the thought that counts right?

glassy, happy b-day.. !! :nya:

the last b-day gift i gave was a surprise party for a friend..

'' live life to the fullest''

FlowerDog

FlowerDog

Loves Ya!

Happy Birthday GlassHeart!!! :D

The last Birthday gift I gave to my friend was a light blue outfit (jean jacket, jean pants, and T-shirt) with a matching bracelet and I am sure I gave her something else but I can't remember now. ^_^' Wait! I remember!! A Birthday card with my little ugly drawing in it. Man, I just want to forget that. >_<

I hope you have a wonderful Birthday, GlassHeart!! *Gives a mini Birthday cake to GlassHeart* Now don't go throwing it back at me. XD

ozma255

ozma255

Vectorman!

Happy Birthday glassheart may today bring lot of happiness and joy to your life. :)
The last present I gave was to my wife, oh, and the present, it's classified infomation. ;)

Signature

happy BDAY glassheart!!!!!!!

i gave my daughter a bunch of toys and art stuff.

Um I cant say what I gave my hubby for his Bday, there are kids online LOL ;)

Happee bdae. ^_^ Hope you have a lovely day. Any party? =3

The last birthday present/s I gave were joint. @_______@ I really can't remember. Must have been the usual music Cds/clothes/beauty products we usually buy together for a friend.

- This Free Life Crisis -

wolfco

wolfco

Prelate

lotttery tickets and a card (family tradition)

If you would challenge me, then you must first stand before the Darkness. You must look into it and become it. You must fall before it and then reach out to encompass it. When it is joined to your heart, you must overcome its insidious temptation. You are ready to face me when you can betray even your own heart in service to your cause.

selimangagirl

selimangagirl

la luz de la luna

Happy birthday!!
The last birthday gift that I gave were a soft toy and a book.

I used to give my friends LEGO sets when I was little, but now we simply visit each other and treat each other to Ramen, since it's a food that we all enjoy. We don't really believe in physical gifts anymore; it's the spirit and bond between us that's important.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Athrun

Athrun

Flying Chain Chomp

Today's your birthday? Oh crap! (Damn I knew I should've checked the calendar. >_>)

Uh... sorry. I should've anticipated it, but got caught in the summer slack-off, so I don't remember dates... X_X today's the...9th...

anyway, made you a card, hope you like it... >>;

http://img91.imageshack.us/img91/3553/bday6xp.jpg

...and the last actual gift I gave a friend was the second Gundam SEED OST.

Still buying pokemon cards?
My Ebay!
Don't miss out on very rare stuff! *Japanese Shiny Krookodile*, Full Art Ho-oh EX and Elesa deck sleeves! Very hard to find and very expensive from Japanese sellers! Get them while they're at a low cost! Ending very soon!

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 25 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.