Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 anime cartoon of Xenosaga - Minitokyo

anime cartoon of Xenosaga

Tagged under Xenosaga

page 1 of 1 18 total items

when i was searching pictures of Kos Mos i saw pictures of the anime cartoon of Xenosaga
i didnt even know there was an anime cartoon of that
is it good?

lol yeah I watched it......Theres 12 episodes to that anime......the anime is exactly like the video game, but for some reason when i watched it up the middle i just got bored of it......

So yeah its alright in my opinion.

cool
I didnt know that :nerd:

FallingAwake

FallingAwake

Seafaring Swashbuckler

I saw it. It covers the basics of the first Xenosaga game. The seiyuu are the same as well- I think. But the animation was bad and the series could've been longer.

Signature Image

LilLaoRyo704

LilLaoRyo704

[????????]

its good and they sorta of look okay in the anime version
but i think there's already a thread about this, not sure tho,
but shinsengumi-sama will close this if there is one, better use
the searchbox or u will be mute for awhile hiroki, sorry for doin this to
you, sa ja-ne

Asucaga:CGK:.Hack:Host Club:G00-D:BWTB:KHO
Signature ImageLatest Wall -> Woodpecker
Latest Vector -> Luke & Asch

sonryu

sonryu

DVD Box Designer

The anime is in no way exactly like the game; there were several plot elements changed/moved. Compared to the game, the anime really does suck. It might have been better if it was a full season's worth of episodes, and not half.

I have to see that Anime
Ive played the game but ive stoped on the last level and traded the game in
it just got boring o_0

I played the game, it was realy cool, it's one of my favorites, so I bet I'll like the anime.

I loved the game, never knew there existed an anime for it. Gotta check it out.

pn0yvstyle

pn0yvstyle

The Terror of Death

The animation for this anime was, sorry, horrible. The story did follow the game a bit but like someone mentioned earlier, some stuff were changed around which was disappointing. I was hoping that the anime would have good quality animation for this day n age like Tales of Phantasia, but I guess not.

Silvandragon17

Silvandragon17

The Rising Fighting Spirit

Not Xenosaga again!
J/k but you should try playing Xenogears.
Brilliant RPG!
*points at avatar* Recognize her?

Signature Image
Society is a masked ball, where everyone hides his real character, and reveals it in hiding. -Ralph Waldo Emerson

I'm glad I saw this thread. I've seen the anime series, which I've taken my avatar from, and really liked it, but wasn't sure how it fit in with the games. I enjoyed the anime and would like to see the rest of the story, but since the game is a bit different I'll have to get the first one before I get the second.

adventchildvii

adventchildvii

Psychotic Soul

Where can i get info on this anime? Never heard of it b4, loved the game, just hope it doesnt turn out like FF unlimited, which was crap.

\"Is it surprising that prisons resemble factories and that schools, barracks and hospitals resemble prisons?.\"
God Didn\'t Create Man; Man Created God

Kryuzei

Kryuzei

Moe's Hunter :D

well, Xenosaga anime is quite good actually ^^ but the OP and ED is bad x_x
i've watched it, but only up until 4 episode till now ^^

Signature
Nya~~ pretty thx to PAche for this sig :P
lolz....i got the Haruhism Fever T_T

puKKa

puKKa

Ecchi~~

I don't like the way the anime is drawn but the game is really good though with story and all so if you don't want to paly the game. See the anime :D

Same here, I think that the anime's art is more child-oriented than the game. That's the only aspect I didn't like about it.

erm no offense to its fans. But the animation is not good. I prefer watching the story by pplaying ps2.

xizer

xizer

The sacrifice of the angel

anime xenosaga se ve GENIAL ! ^o^

el opening tambien *0*

y mas me facina el despertar de mi KOS-MOS *,* jijijiji

page 1 of 1 18 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.