Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Do you think Orochimaru is gay? - Minitokyo

Do you think Orochimaru is gay?

Tagged under Naruto

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 56 total items

bevy-chan

bevy-chan

Kunoichi in training with Itachi

One thing I wanted to know.....do people think Orochimaru is gay? I seriously think he is!!!!

Hyuuga Neji is a sexy beast...next to Kakashi-sensei
Signature
silver_cherry_blossom-owner@yahoogroups.com

Gaara145

Gaara145

Sabaku_no_Cat O.o

Hell Yes! I think he's gay it was just wrong how he was touching kimimaro!

Signature
Sankyuuu ladygoofy for the gorgeous sig!

zephiris26

zephiris26

Vector Addict [TM]

Sure he is. What's the problem? Honestly, I didn't think people would freak out about these things now. :)

Quote by Gaara145Hell Yes! I think he's gay it was just wrong how he was touching kimimaro!

Dude, it's not wrong.

fawna-chan

fawna-chan

butterfly ghost

uh...weird thread...i have no opinion, although i doubt that he's gay... ^_^'

nope, he doesn't love anything except his jutsu

shinobuchan

Shinobu

yes most probably.. he might be a bisexual eeee yerrr

Gaara145

Gaara145

Sabaku_no_Cat O.o

Quote by Hiiraginope, he doesn't love anything except his jutsu

thats very true actually i'd think thats better than what i said but knowing the way i am when i saw that certain episode that i mention before thats the first thing i thought and it just creeped me out*shudders*

Signature
Sankyuuu ladygoofy for the gorgeous sig!

wolfco

wolfco

Prelate

I don't think that is relevant. The fact that he is possibly into children and dead bodies on the other hand is a whole other story.

If you would challenge me, then you must first stand before the Darkness. You must look into it and become it. You must fall before it and then reach out to encompass it. When it is joined to your heart, you must overcome its insidious temptation. You are ready to face me when you can betray even your own heart in service to your cause.

Tias

Tias

Slither slither on the ground

i dont know.....maybe he is....but orochimaru is weird efter all....

It is time for you to drown

Sugasuga

Sugasuga

Kaz ?

i agree with zephiris26. nothing wrong with Orochimaru-sama being gay ^^

Signature

Yes, he's a gay paedophilic necropheliac, and I wouldn't be surprised if he's in to a whole bunch of other nasty stuff as well. That's why I love him^^.

Signature

eclair-chan

eclair-chan

-=addicted to you=-

of coarse he's gay he call's sasuke sasuke-kun right and you never know what he really uses his snakie tounge for *eww nasty thought's shuddes* but yeah he's gay I dont think theres aything wrong with ...but yeah I think he is.

Signature

LilLaoRyo704

LilLaoRyo704

[????????]

Quote by eclair-chanof coarse he's gay he call's sasuke sasuke-kun right and you never know
what he really uses his snakie tounge for *eww nasty thought's shuddes*
but yeah he's gay I dont think theres aything wrong with ...but yeah I
think he is.

orochimaru is like the micheal jackson of konoha, u know, sorry
but i had to say that since orochimaru wants a new body all the time,
i'm jus glad that he didn't use kimimaro-kuns body ^_^'

Asucaga:CGK:.Hack:Host Club:G00-D:BWTB:KHO
Signature ImageLatest Wall -> Woodpecker
Latest Vector -> Luke & Asch

zephiris26

zephiris26

Vector Addict [TM]

Quote by eclair-chanof coarse he's gay he call's sasuke sasuke-kun right and you never know
think he is.

What does calling someone Sasuke-kun have to do with being gay? You really know nothing about honorifics, do you? ^_^'

I like Orochimaru, but I wish he didn't touch Kimimaro . . . *Mine!* And he's incedibly cute when he was younger.

eclair-chan

eclair-chan

-=addicted to you=-

Quote by zephiris26

think he is.

What does calling someone Sasuke-kun have to do with being gay? You really know nothing about honorifics, do you? ^_^'

I know but why would an evil guy that want to create distruction on everything have to be using his name (sasuke I mean) like that he is to cool and evil to use names like that.oh well forget it I cant make my point's clear cause then I confuse my self in the process ^_^'

Signature

Quote by zephiris26

Quote by eclair-chanof coarse he's gay he call's sasuke sasuke-kun right
and you never know
think he is.

What does calling someone Sasuke-kun
have to do with being gay? You really know nothing about honorifics, do
you? ^_^'

lol. I think ppl are taking Orochimaru's personality a little too far. XD
And -kun does not do anything with gayness. Now if Orochimaru called Sasuke Sasuke-chan he really would be gay. *nods*

Anyways, all he wants is a new body. geez. >_>

EDIT: LOL. No one said he isn't gay on the poll. XD

Gay or not or whatever he is, :)
I wonder if he even remembers what gender he originally is -__- ..
after taking so many bodies... :\

rythem

rythem

icon by trowicia@eljay

naah..oroch is not gay..he likes to use people... like kimimaro..heck,kimimaro's even blushing..XD n there's no reason if based on the 'kun' ..
even Lee calls naruto 'naruto-kun..' right? XD whatever..I hate oroch >.< *die!!!*

Signature

I said probably. I also say we'll never know for sure,
since I doubt someone as self-absorbed as him will care enough to notice anyone else.

brynjar

Wallpapering newbie

Yes he is. He's a fucking woman, ffs. Looks the part, and talks like one.

super mutant ninja otaku

hongrboi

hongrboi

getting pwned by school

I don't think he cares anymore. It's not part of his plan of taking over the world. He could be male or female cuz when he fought the Fourth, he was in a female's body but now he is in a males. I think he jsut chooses which body has most potential. The sharingan would help him learn jutsus way faster. D9oes it really matter what gender he is? No one seems to like him anyways.

"Once two star have collided and return to their orbit, the chance of colliding again is infinity small, for there are many other possible collisions."
Signature Image
Latest wall ::A Void in my Heart::

i for one definitly think that pervert is gay, he haunts only men..... you never see him intersted in women at all

probably.....white face and long black hair....touching underage kids.....ahem....reminds me of a certain someone...lolz

But then again Im pretty sure he was in a female body wen he fought the 3rd...so he cant really b gay if he's a woman

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 56 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.