Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Who Know thier..... - Minitokyo

Who Know thier.....

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 27 total items

masterjesse89

masterjesse89

Master of ALL Things Spiffy

In some Manga(maybe all) They always tell the characters bloodtype? I wonder why.... Oh the real question....
Who ACTUALLY knows thier bloodtype... I have No idea.... and How do you find out?

Just wondering.... this isnt a very good thread topic....

Once I desire something... I cannot undesire it.
I cannot even try to resist. I will desire it until I have it.
But there is no end
No matter how much I take. I still want.

joycev

joycev

the PS3 with boobs & personality

My blood type is a-... They usually test for your blood type when you are a baby so thats how I know mine.

Signature Image

I don't really know mine.... I asked my mom a few months ago, but she dodged the question, talking about immunization cards.... ^_^'

wolfco

wolfco

Prelate

I can't remember mine right now. However, you can find out with a simple test. The problem is having a reason to figure it out. I think the only good reason might be if you're going to get married as JoyCev suggestes. Otherwise, it implies that you've had an accident, you need surgery, someone in your family needs a blood-transfusion, etc...

If you would challenge me, then you must first stand before the Darkness. You must look into it and become it. You must fall before it and then reach out to encompass it. When it is joined to your heart, you must overcome its insidious temptation. You are ready to face me when you can betray even your own heart in service to your cause.

Duuz

Duuz

Master of Disaster

The test you when you're a baby, but you can have it done again. Or check your medical records if you have any.

I don't know what mine is, it just isn't important to me.

In every age, in every place, the deeds of men remain the same.

my mom doesn't know...how should i know???

fawna-chan

fawna-chan

butterfly ghost

blood type a. my mom has a, my dad has b, my lil bro, ricky has a. cept my little brother kevin, who has o. we have no idea how that happened. is he my little brother? o_0

masterjesse89

masterjesse89

Master of ALL Things Spiffy

oh wow...Genetics genetics genetics.... it happens... I have blonde hair and my dad has realy dark hair and my mom red... makes no sense.... everybody has either dark hair or red hair... no blonde ANY where.... I just want to know... I don't know why... maybe so I can tell people.... I dont know... just drives me crazy when I dont know things....

Once I desire something... I cannot undesire it.
I cannot even try to resist. I will desire it until I have it.
But there is no end
No matter how much I take. I still want.

BossMac

BossMac

BRBFBI

ab+.

i just have a card stating I have AB+. I have no idea how it got there, but it says AB+ so I'ma go with that one.

Signature

thegunblademaster

thegunblademaster

Nine Is God

i have A+, mom knows everything XD

Signature Image

shindou13

shindou13

ang bugoy

i have b-... knew it after havin my 1st check-up on da states.. almost fainted too after cuz they took out a lot of blood..

My blood type is Type O. My mom told me that when I was a baby the nurses and the doctors tested my blood for documentations on the hospital.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

ramchong

ramchong

Dirty Old Ninja Master

A -

Kind of rare in mankind... may be is beast blood...

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

inuyasha-hanyou7

inuyasha-hanyou7

~Dark Demon~

Quote by masterjesse89oh wow...Genetics genetics genetics.... it happens... I have blonde
hair and my dad has realy dark hair and my mom red... makes no
sense.... everybody has either dark hair or red hair... no blonde ANY
where.... I just want to know... I don't know why... maybe so I can
tell people.... I dont know... just drives me crazy when I dont know
things....

I can relate. Everyone in my family has black or blonde hair and I have red. o_0 I wonder how that happened. Anyways I have no clue what my bloodtype is. I never thought to ask. I know I am a hybrid whatever that is.

im type A.....thats all i know

I don't know my blood type but I have seen my own blood and it's red. So as far as I am concerned, that's good enough.

I am a self-proclaimed super genius and the future potentate of the universe; you may bow before me if you wish.

Shkira

Shkira

Cake!!

Quote by masterjesse89In some Manga(maybe all) They always tell the characters bloodtype? I wonder why.... Oh the real question....
Who actually knows thier bloodtype... I have No idea.... and How do you find out?
Just wondering.... this isnt a very good thread topic....

There's a belief that your blood type relates to your personality, or vice-versa. You can look up the meanings online.

Had mine tested as a baby, like everyone else, and then again in the military. They like drawing my blood alot... O_o But it's FUN!

O- here, the universal donor.

sadotsu

sadotsu

Neko-sama

I dunno how I knew, but I guess you go to get a blood test or whatever. But my blood type is O!! We're the best! We can donate blood to anybody else, but only people who have the same blood type can donate to us. *sniff*

Brownie the Cat

lacusklein83

lacusklein83

Songstress of Peace

I have no idea what mine is. Never really thought to ask either, though I hear it all the time.

Signature Image
Banner courtsy of Duklyon Cafe

misoup

misoup

%67%65%65%6B

Quote by inuyasha-hanyou7

Quote by masterjesse89oh wow...Genetics genetics genetics.... it
happens... I have blonde
hair and my dad has realy dark hair and my mom red... makes no
sense.... everybody has either dark hair or red hair... no blonde ANY
where.... I just want to know... I don't know why... maybe so I can
tell people.... I dont know... just drives me crazy when I dont know
things....

I can relate. Everyone in my family has black or
blonde hair and I have red. o_0 I wonder how that happened. Anyways I
have no clue what my bloodtype is. I never thought to ask. I know I am
a hybrid whatever that is.

Hmm. does this count? Im the only lefty in my family up to my grandparents, im not sure about their parents and so on. :x Well, all i know is that I am A, not sure if its positive or neg

glassheart

glassheart

Heine's love slave

My is AB positive ^.^

I think my blood type is AB+ but you can find out when you donate blood

Signature Image

jaszi5

jaszi5

~Art lover~

I'm an A, Id on't know if I'm positive or negative yet...you could find out by giving blood.

Jaszi5

I have no clue as to what my blood type is...

Didn't your mom ever tell you that if you meet a strange man to protect your wallet and your asshole no matter what? ---Full Metal Panic: The Second Raid

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 27 total items

Back to Body, Mind & Fashion | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.