Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Tell me a Greek last name... - Minitokyo

Tell me a Greek last name...

page 1 of 1 20 total items

hello again, so i know that this thread is weird , but as you dont know, im doing a cartoon for the future and i have one character from Greece and i dont know what last name can i give her, if you know one or you are from there, tell me please.

thanks!

Signature Image

CosmoStar

CosmoStar

Let's be Nakayoshi*

I just happened to have some Greek last names I searched at the Athens Olympiad website. I only checked, by chance, the hipism section, and if the site is still online, you cna go and take a look...
I'm always ready to help writers and script writers! So I'll share with you my collection, right?
-Patis
-Tsartsidis
-Mavromatidou
-Charalambidis

I hope I've helped! Bye!

~Life is happening somewhere else from here
~[D-A]~[A-F]~[W-L]~[M-F]~[G00D]~[GSA]~[KxL]~[Red-Knight]~[Princess of Orb]
~Mod from:~[KS4Ever]~
Signature

tokyomichael

tokyomichael

Japan's Best Samurai

i think mitchell is greek

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

TimothytheDarkMagician

TimothytheDarkMagician

The True Dark Magician

well I don't know any greek last names but my first name in greek is Timotheos

Signature Image

one of my friends name is arguiris, I can't remember its last name thoe... ^_^'

ohmygoshainuyasha

ohmygoshainuyasha

Don't make me think.

Ok, let the Greek speak:

Pappas--- common!
Papadapolous
Mavros
Boutzakis
Tsagaris
Trihas

Just to name a few.
Basically, if it ends with an -is sound it's going to sound greek. So, you could even make one up- just make it sound foreign with the -is.

SweetGrl

SweetGrl

doki doki

Sorry!! I don't know any greek last names!! ^_^

Live to Love, Love to Live~~
Signature

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

hrm... from greek people i know:

-metropolous (sp?)
-papadapolous
-fikaris

hope that helps! :D

Signature Image

Vetus

Vetus

Lonely Rolling Star

Let me quote something: sometimes when the last name lasts on -os e.x. Papadopoulos, then it mean the character is male. The female of Papadopoulos is Papadopoulou (it last on -ou). So the female of Metropoulos is Metropoulou and so on.

Here are some last names from me:
Vasilopoulou, Ashmakopoulou, Koustourakh, Karapatea...
Next time I'll give ya more cool last names, cause lots of them I know don't sound so good for a cartoon.

PS: Have you seen the american version of Godzilla? If so, then maybe you remember a character which has greek last name: Tatopoulos.

What is "normal", anyway? If you aren't troubling the rest of the world, then there's no harm in being abnormal.

shermanramni

Sherman, the Ramni

Quote by MagicianFairyhello again, so i know that this thread is weird , but as you dont know, im doing a cartoon for the future and i have one character from Greece and i dont know what last name can i give her, if you know one or you are from there, tell me please.
thanks!

Yeah, weird, but interesting... (y)

(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

Kryuzei

Kryuzei

Moe's Hunter :D

hmm..
Areith
Pycrapelo
Argion
Hades
Cerberus
????????
Tycarynecro...(...) is it okay for that????

Signature
Nya~~ pretty thx to PAche for this sig :P
lolz....i got the Haruhism Fever T_T

Vetus

Vetus

Lonely Rolling Star

Here are some more last names:
Petroulaki, Pavlidi, Gerekou, Menegaki, Samiou, Galani,Haji(no, it's not japanese!),Vanikioti, Pilati...

Quote by KryuzeiCerberus

Anoooooo...Cerberus is the name (and not a last name) of the famous mythological greek monster. I bet you have seen this name at a lots of videogames (and not only).

What is "normal", anyway? If you aren't troubling the rest of the world, then there's no harm in being abnormal.

Vetus

Vetus

Lonely Rolling Star

Petroulaki, Pavlidi, Gerekou, Menegaki, Samiou, Galani,Haji(no, it's not japanese!),Vanikioti, Pilati...

Quote by KryuzeiCerberus

Anoooooo...Cerberus is the name (and not a last name) of the famous mythological greek monster. I bet you have seen this name at a lots of videogames (and not only).

Vetus

Vetus

Lonely Rolling Star

Quote by KryuzeiCerberus

Vetus

Vetus

Lonely Rolling Star

Quote by KryuzeiCerberus

Ok...not giving any attention to the quadraple post of Vetus...^_^'
I'm Greek so I could help a little.These are some last names.
Saridis(male)
Kisatidis(male)
Artemoglou(male)
Karanou(female)
(...) if you can give any detail of the character maybe i could tell you a name that means something in Greek.^_^
Hope that i was helpful!

SealedSword

Sword Demon

Garr..the only names I can think of are from the Greek Myths (Curse Age of Mythology >_<)

kauriswings

kauriswings

skrzydla jej serce

I think "Anstion" is one because in US magazine from america, she says that she's greek with a big butt. i don't know really i'm just saying that's like the only one i know. hope that helped

I'll never forget the day you told me you loved me,
i will always try to forget the day that you said you didn't love me...

Nighteyes

Nighteyes

Lodbrok

Quote by kauriswingsI think "Anstion" is one because in US magazine from america, she says
that she's greek with a big butt. i don't know really i'm just saying
that's like the only one i know. hope that helped

If you mean J. Aniston, her original name is "Anistopoulou", if I'm not mistaken ^^

The sharper the knife the easier it is to dull.
The more wealth you possess the harder it is to protect.
Pride brings it's own trouble.
~Lao Tzu

Quote by Nighteyes

Quote by kauriswingsI think "Anstion" is one because in US magazine from america, she says
that she's greek with a big butt. i don't know really i'm just saying
that's like the only one i know. hope that helped

If you mean J. Aniston, her original name is "Anistopoulou", if I'm not mistaken ^^

she is greek??

Signature Image

page 1 of 1 20 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.