Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 i need help - Minitokyo

page 1 of 1 11 total items

comprogrammer

comprogrammer

Changing in the Light

To clue you in on the situation it’s a relationship problem, I always seem to find myself without a girl who likes me for a long time. Then all of the sudden there are two, and I always like one more than the other. Although being the whiz kid that I am, I always pick the girl that I like the least, because I’m too afraid of being turned down by the one I like the most. Well I did it again and now I find myself with a date to the movies on Sunday with a friend that I hardly know, while I would rather be going with the girl I like the most. But now I can’t, because I don’t want to hurt the girl that I like less. Oh well, not much I can do now I’ve managed to throw another chance at a great relation to the wind. The last time I did this I found out that the girl I was too afraid to ask out like me just as much and that I really hurt her by dating the girl that I did. I still regret that till this day.

Signature Image

ozma255

ozma255

Vectorman!

Man, you should be more confident in your self, just follow your heart and don't have regrets later, after saying this I've to say that I think you should go out with the one who likes you most and give that girl sometime and eventually I think things will turn out fine, sadly, this doesn't always happen to everybody and this doesn't mean you have bad luck with girls. So good luck and I hope this helps a little. :)

Signature

Shkira

Shkira

Cake!!

Go with the one you want to be with. Don't settle for less. I mean, the point is to be happy. Did I read it right, that no girls like you for awhile and then now there's two? So both of them already like you? Then what are you afraid of!?!?! ^_^;;

SilentMasamune

SilentMasamune

I'm all washed up. . .

You really shouldn't sell yourself short because you may be the one who's completely hurt in the end if you do so. Trust in your abilities to go for the girl who does like you most. Chances are that you may not get that same opportunity ever again because not everyone's personality is the same.

Signature Image
Support Limerock Cafe - full feature forum and gallery

listen you need to go with your heart be with the one you want to realy want to be with

Signature

when you look into the shadows you will find a friend

Thanks DREAM for the great sig

staplefreak6

staplefreak6

I love Vincent!

just ask her (the girl you really like) the worst she can say is no and the best, she will say yea and she's liked you for a long time!^_^just take a chance and think if i were to die right now would i be happy with never asking ____ out?

Signature Image

i luff u vinny!!!! ^_^

Iyasis

Iyasis

:: Crystal Winter ::

Well, I'm clueless when it comes to anything dealing with relationships. But, I'd have to agree what other members have been saying: be more confident and go with the one you like more. It may seem like a big risk, but if it works out, it's a risk that you'll be very glad you took. If it doesn't work, at least you know you tried.

If your afraid of being hurt then you wont get anywere.I think that you should choose the girl that you like the most.

Holt

Holt

pffft

I'm not expert at relationships but I reckon you really ought to just stop and think it all through, then really sort it out with all the parties involved. If you don't at least try to go for what you want you'll regret it long afterwards.

Signature Image

wolfco

wolfco

Prelate

You know asking people out doesn't have to be this big traumatic experience. Just because you like a girl alot, it does not automatically follow up that you have to walk up to her all shy and flushed and worried. Just think about what you want to say, check your appearance, walk and say, "Hey, I'm planning on going to _____ (insert concert or whatever movie or whatever) and I thought you might like to go." Most girls will say yes or no without thinking and you'll have your answer painlessly. If they ask who else is going along, you can say generally "a few friends" and you know that they may not be ready to officially date you yet, but are still willing to hang out and get to know you. You can always invite some other friends along after the fact or get back in touch with her a couple days later and say, "Well my friends bailed on the ____ (movie or whatever), but I still plan on going. What time should I pick you up." She'll let you know in her intonation and hesitation whether she wants to go with you alone. Don't push. If she accepted in the first place, she is at least a little interested. You are much better off showing some patience and asking her to do something else again a couple weeks later. And in this second instance, you will already know if you need some other people along to make her feel comfortable. I'm not saying your should mislead her, I just think that if you are shy you can keep some of the facts to yourself. About 75% of a relationship is feeling comfortable with a person. You can't always be in bed together and whatnot. You need to have something else if you are really going to call it a relationship.

If you would challenge me, then you must first stand before the Darkness. You must look into it and become it. You must fall before it and then reach out to encompass it. When it is joined to your heart, you must overcome its insidious temptation. You are ready to face me when you can betray even your own heart in service to your cause.

AngelKate

AngelKate

~*Lady Sweetness*~

Follow your heart. ^_^ Go with the girl you like more. Otherwise, you may regret it later on if you don't. ^_^

Signature
Not really walling much anymore D: Feel free to browse my gallery, though!
Thank you for the siggy and avy, Kitten! ^_^

page 1 of 1 11 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.