Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Which Image Is Real? - Minitokyo

Which Image Is Real?

page 1 of 1 18 total items

sterfish

Some Dude

I found two versions of the same image on a website I go to frequently. The image is of the character Sting Oakley from Gundam Seed Destiny. One version of the image is definitely photoshopped as the character's face looks different. The thing is that...I don't know which version is real and which is photoshopped. I've uploaded the images to a server (the scan I found wasn't big enough for MT) and I'm wondering if anyone here could help me determine the real image, which is the one I want to keep.

Here are the links to the two different versions:

Version 1: http://img85.imageshack.us/img85/567/up450604sp.jpg

Version 2: http://img137.imageshack.us/img137/1628/up450531ht.jpg

Thanks in advance for any assistance you can give me :)

It's definitely the frist one that's the original face of Sting. I mean, wow, look at how distorted the second one is, LOL. Go ahead and use the first one.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

VanillaHfan01

VanillaHfan01

Shy Girl

first 1 4 sure. most definetly.

royaldarkness

royaldarkness

Restless Soul

the first one...the second one doesn't even look like his face

sterfish

Some Dude

Thanks for your help everybody. I thought the first one was the real one, but I only had doubts because I thought that it might have been the way the artist drew the picture. There are noticeable (but subtle) differences in the way official artists draw anime characters and I wondered if the second one was somebody's take on Sting.

Knight64

Knight64

Grand

the first , I think. oh it is already told

Signature

RahX101

RahX101

is it any wonder i cant sleep

all i see is that the second one is wider O.o thats all i can tell other than that they are completly the same. ill go with the flow and say the first one is the way to go. what do you know, that rhyms... XD

The first one

bluegender

bluegender

Immortality

The fist one becuase it looks more like him and the shading.

Rei Ayanami:
- "Man fears the darkness... And so, he scrapes away at edges of it with fire.\"

aog506

~Burn It All~

yep first

Number one is the buster

first one looks real

first one most definatly

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

first one

The first one

TigerBlue

Yami no Neko

I agree with the others. The first one.

hongrboi

hongrboi

getting pwned by school

I think it's the first one because the secpnd one's mouth is kind of unlear. Compare it with the first one's mouth.

"Once two star have collided and return to their orbit, the chance of colliding again is infinity small, for there are many other possible collisions."
Signature Image
Latest wall ::A Void in my Heart::

The first one!

page 1 of 1 18 total items

Back to Art | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.