Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 couples in fruits basket - Minitokyo

couples in fruits basket

Tagged under Fruits Basket

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 54 total items

animefanzzz

animefanzzz

jam chan

wha???? i want 2 know who is the best couple ??really the one that they are cute together and made for each other??

for me i like kyo and tohru it is sooooo.... obvious kyo like tohru and vice versa
sooo wat is ur fave copule i really want 2 know how many votes that kyo and tohru hav?!!please...

LucyXlostangelwings

LucyXlostangelwings

Tomorrow's Way~

Oh same here! I'm going for Kyo and Tohru...there's something about Yuki and Tohru that doesn't quite fit (You'll find out when you read up to book 14!!! >.< )
I noticed that Tohru is in every pairing. lol What about some abnormal ones? Like maybe Yuki+Kyo for all you Yaoi fans out there. XP
Haha, in the end though, my favorite would always be Kyo and Tohru. Hm, but you never know with Natsuki Takaya-sensei! She might put in some twists in the future books of Fruits Basket! >_<

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

i'm definitely rooting for Kyo and Tohru! they have always been my favorite pairing in furuba!

Signature Image

mineharu

mineharu

Mine powahh!

Yeah jyo and tohru though i want kyo for me OX .. heh

Signature

kyubinaruto

kyubinaruto

The tabibi gang member

I think yuki will end up with this girl (dunno the name) hu is in e committee.

Quote by kyubinarutoI think yuki will end up with this girl (dunno the name) hu is in e committee.

her name is Machi.......

It would be Kyo and Tohru for me too but I liked the idea that Yuki love tohru too :(...

Signature

animefanzzz

animefanzzz

jam chan

Quote by backyher name is Machi.......

who is machi??? o_0
and u mean yuki has already a girl and it isn't tohru
who is she???

Quote by animefanzzz

Quote by backyher name is Machi.......

who is machi??? o_0
and u mean yuki has already a girl and it isn't tohru
who is she???

well she is not exactly his girlfriend but........ I don't want to tell you........you'd better read !

Signature

aneres

aneres

free to be yourself

Nee, Haru and Rin aren't up there. They're my faves. ^__^ Anyone else who loves them as much as I do?

Signature
Courtesy of Diamarr. Arigatou Gozaimasu~!

Terra-chan

Terra-chan

Crazy Lazy Workaholic

I like Yuki x Tohru (it's so sweet) But I think Kyou x Tohru is more fun ^_^

Signature
~ Deviant Artist ~ Comic Spriter ~ | ~ Are you UNDERAPPRECIATED
~ Come see the wonders of the Host Club ~

celebril

celebril

Follower of Toshiya - Basslord!

I'm the only person who's voted for YukixTohru so far!!! I love that pairing, they are just so sweet together!

Signature
	Image Without Toshiya there is nothing!
(colourbar by caged of creep graphics)
Proud member of album-critique // Gacktfans // J-Rockers // JMusic-Quiz-Lovers // Loveless-Neko // MT-UK

lacusklein83

lacusklein83

Songstress of Peace

Well, I'm YukixTorhu as well. I just like Kyo better with Kagura. I think Yuki and Torhu make such a cute couple.

Signature Image
Banner courtsy of Duklyon Cafe

Kyo and Tohru all the way! Opposites attract after all right? ;)

animefanzzz

animefanzzz

jam chan

Quote by squidKyo and Tohru all the way! Opposites attract after all right?

ur right and i am really happy that they have more vote that yuki and tohru dn;t like them so much they are just 2 sweet for me

so i am really happy :) :) :) to see many votes between kyo and tohru tnx for participating it

Kyou and Tohru!! The only reason I dislike Yuki x Tohru is because I have a DEEP dislike for Yuki.. Sorry. xD

Elfy

Elfy

Ever alone..

I personally prefer Yuki and Tohru..they're so much better suited. that's only My opinion tho.

With a hand that trmbles with loneliness,
it would be better to kill my own heart instead.
If nothing at all can be done,
then I wont regret a single thing.
Signature Image

Kyo and Tohru all the way, they are just kewl together i don't like yuki that much...

dissa

dissa

your ordinary fangirl

hh.. i like yuki x tohru, but, many people like kyo x tohru, i don't hate this couple, but i think tohru x yuki more cute

Marauders map to Professor Snape;
"Mr. Moony presents his compliments to Professor Snape, and begs him to keep his abnormally large nose out of other people's business."

animefanzzz

animefanzzz

jam chan

wowowee!!!!! :D kyo and tohru has 17 votes i'm really happy!!!!!! :) :) :)

and yuki and tohru 7 votes only i'm mostly happy!!!!!!!!!!!!!

miraku-spike

miraku-spike

~Rurouni Kenshin~

I believe that Yuki and Tohru makes a good couple. But sadly that when the members huges the opposite sex that is not part of the zodiac they transform into thier zodiac animals..... :sweat:

Signature Image

AngelicRhapsody

AngelicRhapsody

Mmm...Yaoi...

My favorite's not in the poll....personally I like YukixHaru, YukixKyo, and ShigurexAyame....but that's just me....I much perfer yaoi to het....but out of the couples in the poll....I'd say either YukixTohru or KyoxTohru....

Apparently I had a momentary lapse of sanity which I have yet to recover from.

SakuraOokamichan

SakuraOokamichan

Sakura and Edo FAN O_o

afcourse Kyo & Tohru

Cataclysm

Cataclysm

Shadows of nothing

Same here, I personally think Kyo and Tohru were the best couple, their personalities complimented each other. By that I mean Kyo was teaching Tohru to be more assertive and tell people what she wanted and Tohru helped Kyo control his anger and open up more.

That's just my opinion tho :)

IcyFyre

IcyFyre

I love WoNdeRL@nD

undefinedundefined lol! thats way too hard for me! i think that kyoxtohru, and yukixtohru! i cant choose from those two couples! its too hard! XD

Signature
~*We come to love by seeing an imperfect person perfectly*~

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 54 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.