Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 couples in fruits basket - Minitokyo

couples in fruits basket

Tagged under Fruits Basket

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 54 total items

Claude

15th Division Taichou

hard to choose between yuki and kyo XD
maybe i'll go for yuki..

Fear my Zanpaku-to, 'Rengeki'!!

If i'm dodging, i won't let him cut me
If i'm protecting someone, i won't let her die
And if i'm attacking, I'll cut you!!

- Kurosaki Ichigo, Bleach

KyoFan368

KyoFan368

I'm going to take a...zzzz

I would have to say Kyo and Tohru though Yuki and Tohru would make a cute couple and I would rather have Kyo for myself but since life can't make me a cartoon so I can be with him or make him real I'm voting for Kyo and Tohru (get your man girl!!!) :) :D :pacman:

-The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart. ~Helen Keller :D
Signature

i think that Thoru and Yuki are so cute together....

Quote by AngelicRhapsodyMy favorite's not in the poll....personally I like YukixHaru, YukixKyo,
and ShigurexAyame....but that's just me....I much perfer yaoi to
het....but out of the couples in the poll....I'd say either YukixTohru
or KyoxTohru....

Whew, I thought I was the only one who was going to say Shigure and Ayame! They're just really funny together. Aaaand... it doesn't help that I don't like Tohru, so I really don't want her with anyone... But Kyo really seems to like her alot.

Signature

selimangagirl

selimangagirl

la luz de la luna

I vote for yuki and tohru: the prince and the princess. I really love this couple.

yeah... i know that kyou x tohru are go along... but i think yuki is more match to tohru. well... i like guy with yuki type, after all... not a guy who act without thinking somehow who looks like kyou (sorry for kyou's fans). well... yes... i think that's so spontaneous. but still....

but even so, i think a guy like yuki is sometimes will make us concern so much coz he never tells us everything. he keeps his secrets down in his heart. and i think even though tohru don't link up with yuki, machi is fine! ^^ she's a good girl too and she can see what deep inside yuki's heart.

now: i think my fav. couple could be: yuki x tohru (that case, i like kyou pairing up with kagura ^^ hu hu, smiling evilly) or yuki x machi.

finalfantasyuna10

finalfantasyuna10

The Bloody Rain

Quote by ElfyI personally prefer Yuki and Tohru..they're so much better suited. that's only My opinion tho.

yeah!!! i agree too, Yuki is much better than that brat Kyo

Signature Image
The Last Love Song On This Little Planet

tohru and kyou <333 YUKI IS GHEY I hate him! </3 yuki. <3 kyou :D

although i like kyo the most, i always see yuki and tohru as the better couple.

Nothing strange here folks, move along...

Signature

animefanzzz

animefanzzz

jam chan

pls vote and leave a comment really one 2 know if they end up together i mean kyo and tohru........coz i am a BIG fan of them since yuki is ok?!but really i say it again" opposite do attaract" and alwaysssssssss :) :) :)

Of course Kyo and Tohru
Its much fun to see them together

Kyo and Tohru, they just compliment eachother so nicely. :)

I'm actually a Tooru x Hatori shipper *shock* ^_^'

I find that Tooru is apreciated by Hatori, unlike many of the other Soumas,
if you read carefully in the manga, there are many hints for this couple...
and there is obvious affection on Hatori's part.

I have this instinct that towards the end of the manga,
Hatori may realise he has feelings towards Tooru.
Even still it would be very one sided, I doubt Hatori would act upon this
and Tooru, being the naive girl she is would never pick up on anything.

So rejoice Tohru x Kyou fans!

polarie

polarie

..my heart is crying out loud...

tohru & yuki! always! kyo & kagura!

haru & kisa!

Signature

proud member of Nippon-Foods | JapaneseLover | Chibi-Fest

i think that yuki and tohru!at least she can control her anger!^__^

Actually, it's kind of confirmed that Tooru x Yuki will not end up together!
In manga no. 20, Yuki states that he could never be in "that" sort of relationship with Tohru because he needs a "give and take" relationship and one with Tooru would only "give" on her behalf.
Yuki ends up with Machi, a girl from the student council.

Kyo and Tohru; Haru and Rin; I wish Hatori could find someone.

Hatori did find someone... it's Kyo, Tohru and Yuki's teacher... i forgot her name... but Shigure is trying to bring them together...

I hate to say it but I do love the idea of Yuki and Tohru together... He's a prince and she is a princess... it does break my heart to know that kyo and tohru will end up together... but it's a fav couple... ^_^

Quote by AngelicRhapsody"My favorite's not in the poll....personally I like YukixHaru, YukixKyo, and ShigurexAyame"....but that's just me....I much perfer yaoi to het....but out of the couples in the poll....I'd say either YukixTohru or KyoxTohru....

even though i think thats weird you are the only one who went against the crowd and that is cool!

my opinion tho is that Kyo & Tohru should be together!

I Deffinatly Think Tohru And Kyo! They Are So Cute Together.. Tho I Do Feel Sorry For Yuki.

sageOfEarth

sageOfEarth

Mars Star Power!!!!

Quote by aneresNee, Haru and Rin aren't up there. They're my faves. ^__^ Anyone else who loves them as much as I do?

oh me*waves hand around crazily*Haru n Isuzu
r so good 2gether.But the story is so sad,why
does akito hab 2 get in the way?So sad.Mayuko n
shigure were funny 2 lol

merged: 03-26-2006 ~ 09:55am

Quote by psy-dollHatori did find someone... it's Kyo, Tohru and Yuki's teacher... i forgot her name... but Shigure is trying to bring them together...

I hate to say it but I do love the idea of Yuki and Tohru together... He's a prince and she is a princess... it does break my heart to know that kyo and tohru will end up together... but it's a fav couple... ^_^

mayuko,in book 10(which makes me lmao)shigure makes them
bump into each other on purpose coz he knoe that mayu still
feels the same after over 2 yrs.

merged: 03-26-2006 ~ 09:56am

Quote by psy-dollHatori did find someone... it's Kyo, Tohru and Yuki's teacher... i forgot her name... but Shigure is trying to bring them together...

mayuko,in book 10(which makes me lmao)shigure makes them
bump into each other on purpose coz he knoe that mayu still
feels the same after over 2 yrs.

don't say what you think i am

Quote by Silver-StringActually, it's kind of confirmed that Tooru x Yuki will not end up together!
In manga no. 20, Yuki states that he could never be in "that" sort of relationship with Tohru because he needs a "give and take" relationship and one with Tooru would only "give" on her behalf.
Yuki ends up with Machi, a girl from the student council.

T________________T I've just read that manga (is on volume #18 and 19 not #20) and I'm so saaaad T___T .......I love yuki, and I think it would be good for him to be with someone like tohru (happy and caring) just because he's so full of sorrow =( that he needs someone to heal his cute poorly heart

I haven't seen much of Machi....but from what I've seen she's such a depresive girl (is no any help for yuki.....an already depresive guy -__- ) besides she's so cold :S so unlike tohru! (ok so yuki said he needs to "give and take" but he also said Tohru's just like the mother he never had =( so maybe he's looking for someone like that, just like Tohru, but a little more asertive )

Geez! Tohru SHOULD wake up! GOD! ò_ó

My vote is for Yuki and Tohru =( (Poor kagura, let her be with Kyo =P )
T__________________________________T

personally, i rather have kyo & Tohru. and you if you've read vol.13 u can tell that she totally wants him. but another couple you guys didn't say is Kisa and Hiro! they're like a mini kyo+tohru. kisa is just like tohru, and hiro is like kyo.

besides whenever yuki tries flirting with tohru it always ends up sounding like he's gunna kidnap her or something, itss just creepy!

KyoxTohru all the way!they make the best couple, there really cute together plus i already know they end up together. :)But,I want Kyo for myself :D

merged: 07-10-2006 ~ 09:48am
Also, heres a scan of the newest Fruits Basket chapter from Hana to Yume that came out July 5th [spoiler] (also notice Kyo doesnt transform) :) http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c25/Seph-Noir/Fruits%20Basket%20chapter%20129/Image28.jpg

e.g' green, e.g.' brown, e.g,'yellow

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 54 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.