Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What do you of think Full Moon wo Sagashite? - Minitokyo

What do you of think Full Moon wo Sagashite?

Tagged under Full Moon wo Sagashite

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 37 total items

I think that it is a GREAT anime.My favorite character is definetly Meroko. It was a good ending but I would have liked to have seen more of what happend next!!!

i LOVE FMwS!! believe me, the manga is even better!! XD
i used to read it on this site but they removed it cuz it's
licensed now.. >.<

syrianwind

syrianwind

;illusion is a mirage of reality

yeah it is. i just love arina tanemura's works. her artwork is so detaield and so amazing. i personally love izumi!! the anime izumi and the manga izumi is very different.. so of course in this case i'm talking about the manga izumi.. if you read the manga you'll know why..

Signature
I\'ve searched for pieces of myself,
counting the endless nights all the while.

Quote by syrianwindyeah it is. i just love arina tanemura's works. her artwork is so detaield and so amazing. i personally love izumi!! the anime izumi and the manga izumi is very different.. so of course in this case i'm talking about the manga izumi.. if you read the manga you'll know why..

omg i know what you mean!! XD i agree with everything you said :D

deathe

FaLLeN dReAmEr

aww it has a very sad ending, but nontheless, a good movie. ill give it a rating of 8-9 out of 10. its kinda long and draggy to tell you the truth. but its real good though.

Hmm it was a nice series. Much more light hearted than the manga though. The music was great and the story line was very nice at certain points too. I would give it a 9/10(And this is exceptionally good from me).

mak3nshi

mak3nshi

Love

I was a little sceptical about Full Moon Wo Sagashite, but after watching the series and reading the manga. My opinions about it has change. It is by far one of the most emotional anime and manga that i have watch & read to date. The vital keys points that made both the anime and manga good was

* Touching Emotional Storyline
* Great Indepth Characters
* Last But Not Least, The Best of All, The Music

Highly recommanded to anyone.

Assume Nothing, Expect Anything

It's okay but I think the book is better. ^__^

lolx dis my fav anime

I love this series so much. Arina did a superb job with creating the whole thing. I loved both the anime and manga dearly but I love the manga a bit more.

Love both, I have this HUGE poster on me walls... of Meroko and Mitsuki
http://gallery.minitokyo.net/view/53056/
31 x 43 inches

moonelf313

Scanner

moonelf313

Just Pinky...

I love this anime and manga...the music from the anime is so wonderful...i had to buy all the cds! I also have bought the artbooks...I love arina's work...our birtdays are only a day apart too!

Signature
I'm no angel, but I've spread my wings a bit

ohh fmws was the most sad series ive seen so far. i cried when she found out what happend to eichi .. and i cried the last couple episodes because of the whole meroko/takuto thing .. i totally want this on dvd but its pretty expensive :( also i loved the music .. lol im actually able to sing along with the song 'smile' so .. totally watch this series even if its 50 episodes its totally worth it

Loved the ending to it. I agree that the manga is better too. :D

I lOVE THIS ANIME! It makes me cry, laugh and sing everytime I watch it! It is the best!

hanzheng

hanzheng

New-Future

I love it! The anime was cool but I feel that the manga was better! I love Izumi, Takuto, and Meroko! I totally can't wait for the sixth book to come out!

it's a very cute anime! it reminds me of one of Bisco Hatori's glorious works

merged: 05-01-2006 ~ 10:31am
it's a very cute anime/manga! it reminds me of one of Bisco Hatori's glorious works

merged: 05-01-2006 ~ 10:31am
it's a very cute anime/manga! it reminds me of one of Bisco Hatori's glorious works

XoXkittenXoX

XoXkittenXoX

I love this anime!
It was very cute and my fav character is Meroku and Mitsuki.

I didn't like at the beggining, but the development was great. it's really sad just like buffypotter068 stated.

I love this anime!It has a really good story.The manga is also really good^_^ .My favorite characters are mitsuki,meroko,and takuto.

e.g' green, e.g.' brown, e.g,'yellow

I like the anime but I prefer the manga

Music is in your eyes.
Music is in your soul.
Music is surrounding, everywhere you see.
Music is a reflection of who we wish to be.

OMG I totally agree about the Izumi thing. He's way better in the manga (although described as a sadist in both). Plus, he's really hot and I love his puppy hat. x) I'm collecting the manga and just need three more books (out of seven total).

himura088

himura088

~Smile

It's ok. The only part I didn't like about it was that it's kind of sad such that it made me cry. I prefer Kamikaze Kaitou Jeanne and the Gentlemen Alliance (her other works) as compared to this. haha

Too sad. I don't like it very much. I just stopped to see because I was getting hypocondria.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 37 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.