Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What do you of think Full Moon wo Sagashite? - Minitokyo

What do you of think Full Moon wo Sagashite?

Tagged under Full Moon wo Sagashite

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 37 total items

As others have stated, it seemed pretty ordinary in the beginning. The art kept me going though, and I survived through the fluff. When I got to volume four, I was surprised at what a sharp turn the manga took. (Well, volume three could be considered the turn, but I count it as the foreshadowing.) I usually adore emotional manga, so if I were to rate this on a scale from one to ten (ten being the highest), I would give it a ten. I haven't seen the anime, but in most cases, the manga is better than the anime. I have seen the art of the anime though, and I assure you that the manga's art is without a doubt better. (My favorite character is Ms. Oshige.)
-Serenity

hope917

hope917

lifeisabeautifulsong

i <3ed it so much that my heart was going to burst. i never thought that an anime could make me fall into tears so many times! i almost never cry when watching other animes... this one sent a clear message to me and even helped me out in personal situations by reminding me of "fulfilling one's dream".... i really recommend it! and the MUSIC is addicting. its by far the best ive ever seen 4 an anime! and seiyuus are great too!
WATCH IT~~~~ puu~<3

Music.

I like the songs. Havent watch it completely yet but the first few epi did caught my attention.

This is by far one of the most emotional animes that i have watched to date. Highly recommended to anyone.
Trust me.

Steel is my body and fire is my blood. So as I pray... Unlimited Blade Works.

arina tanemura is a cool woman!
i love her works!
especially full moon wo sagashite!
such a sad ending.. why?
meroko became an angel..

I LOVE TAKUTO! He's going on my "favorite anime characters" list...I like the anime, it's not what I'm used to, but it's good. I guess I'll have to check out the manga seeing as so many people say they like the manga a lot more...I really like it, and the shinigami are so different from other shows like Death Note...
Kawaii!

UsagiYuki

The Falafel Alchemist

In the first episode i wasn't sure if I wanted to watch it but it turned out to be truly amazing! I haven't read the manga but i love the anime.I just finished watching it this morning and I was crying staight thrue episode 41-52 I thought it would be really sad! Ahh! I love it sooo much!

This is my long story (and first post here) about how Full Moon changed me. It has both manga and anime spoilers, so watch out.

I watched the anime first. It was about mid-March of 2007 when I started watching it. The day was Saturday. I devoured thirteen episodes the first day, and fourteen more the next (aka more than halfway done the show) I was seriously addicted to the characters, songs, and plot, and spread it out between days. My favorite song at that time was Eternal Snow. I cried at the death of Eichi, even though I already knew he was dead (thanks, spoilers!) and liked Takuto better. I cried at the end, too. My favorite song quickly became New Future. It still is, even a year later. It's just so reflecting and happy. All of the full moon songs are on my iPod, though... at least 2 versions of each song! I felt bad for Meroko. She finally gave up her selfishness, and then she wasn't even allowed to be with her loves. It was so sad. But she seemed happy anyways. I cried for the maturity of Meroko. Meroko was finally strong.

So I became obsessed with getting my hands on those books. I bought the first 2 in May of 07, and practically memorized them, and also forced all of my friends to read them. In June, I got books 3 and 4, devouring those as well. That was a real cliffhanger at the end of book 4, so in July I got book 5. I love that cover art! In the manga, my fave pairings was Izumi x Mitsuki and Wakaouji x Ooshige, but I loved them all. Except for Mitsuki x Eichi.

For my birthday, in August, I got the last 2. I read the sixth one, but it took me over a month to pick number 7 up. I knew that once I read it, the magical Full Moon wo Sagashite would truly be over. By the time I finally let myself read the last chapter, it was a month after that.

When I finished, it was one in the morning. I was touched. Up until that point, I really didn't like Eichi. I thought he gave Mitsuki a twisted reality and heart. But at that last scene, I truly loved him, for the first time ever. I cried, but I smiled though my tears. Like Eichi. I realized at that moment that Full Moon had changed me. I used to be so dark and depressed. But I realized that I would live on, like Mitsuki. After I finished, I got up to close my window, and I looked up...

It was a full moon.

Imashitowareto

Imashitowareto

far away~~

Quote by moonelf313I love this anime and manga...the music from the anime is so wonderful...i had to buy all the cds! I also have bought the artbooks...I love arina's work...our birtdays are only a day apart too!

i'm totally agree with what have u say!^^same opinion!i like manga and anime,but still i will say is i like manga more than anime!

UsagiYuki

The Falafel Alchemist

When I first started watching it i was thinking " Oh yes! Finally a break from all the sad and dramatic stuff that I've been watching finally a light romance comedy!" Oh jeez I was far off. When the second half started I decided to bring a tissue box to ware i was watching it. I cried soo much during this anime! When I finished it all I could think was "WoW, what an amazing beutiful funny, heart-breaking and wonderful story!" Defanitly one of my favorite animes can't wait to read and buy the manga!

it's okay, and the manga is better then the anime. i like it, but there is better stuff. and i think mitsuki is way too much of a mary sue.

Ekitna

Ekitna

Ima Survivor!

I dont like her voice, sounds like 20 years or more, and she is a pretty girl with sweety eyes not a old woman singing I will survive!

Her voice sounds like too old, not like a young lady

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 37 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.