Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 shin and lunamaria - Minitokyo

shin and lunamaria

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 31 total items

audeaya

audeaya

.:Trust In You:.

In the episode 37 and 38 of gsd and the 4th openning, we can see that shin and lunamaria are together! What do you think about this new relation beetwen these two characters? For or against?

Signature

RC211V

F . A . I . T . H

Lunamaria is confirmed to be Shinn's new gurl.
i have the evidence
just look to 4th op/ed scene that i uploaded

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

I don't really mind Shinn and Lunamaria being a pair. I think with Lunamaria being his girlfriend, Shinn should start to mature and see things his own way, instead of being so easily manipulated and brainwashed by Chairman Dullindal.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

aneres

aneres

free to be yourself

I dunno, the whole thing between them seems to happen a bit too fast, it took like only 2 epis and *poof* they're a couple. Somewhat lack of development. Maybe we'll see more of them together later and change my opinion of them. But I don't hate them as a couple, it's just that it's too fast.

Signature
Courtesy of Diamarr. Arigatou Gozaimasu~!

audeaya

audeaya

.:Trust In You:.

Quote by aneresI dunno, the whole thing between them seems to happen a bit too fast, it took like only 2 epis and *poof* they're a couple. Somewhat lack of development. Maybe we'll see more of them together later and change my opinion of them. But I don't hate them as a couple, it's just that it's too fast.

I agree with you I like this couple but it's too fast and I still love stellar and shin couple!

Signature

aneres

aneres

free to be yourself

Oh yes, another Shinn and Stellar fan? *glompies* Me too! They had more time to develop into a relationship.

Signature
Courtesy of Diamarr. Arigatou Gozaimasu~!

champ0342

champ0342

Anime's Beeotch

where did you upload the opening scene

Signature
www.transluscent.net/perspective/
Gain a little Perspective

ayane-heine

ayane-heine

::__ToMaTO__::

aww.. >.< i dont care how fast it is.. XD
i hope shinn and lunamaria can be a couple soon.. :D
ayane luv to see that soon..

__* Fresh Feelin 4eva *__
Signature

anji

anji

Retired waller

I don't really care as long as Ashrun and Cagalli come back together. :)

I don't know if it's too fast, Shinn and Luna always been pretty close. I always saw the relation between Shinn and Stellar more like a brother/sister relationship. Like he wanted to protect Stellar cause he couldn't protect his sister in the beginning. And Stellar was acting a bit like a little child.

Administrator of ~ French-Tribu

Hmm..... Lunamaria as Shinn girlfriend ain't that bad. Lunamaria can think better then Shinn anyway. She will the one who rescue Shinn from being puppet of Gill and Rey.

However, it is odd to be the special someone of a murderer of your own sister ( although Meyrin didn't die ).

Signature Image
G.U.N.D.A.M
Generation Unsubdued Nuclear Drive Assault Module

Rai1e

Rai1e

Yay!

I think Shinn x Lunamaria is better than Shinn x Stellar....oo seems that Shinn will have an attitude change...i'm looking forward to that..^^

Pride comes before the fall

animefanzzz

animefanzzz

jam chan

i hate them if they are couple(sory for the fans but;)
they remind me about kira and fllay yuck!!! >=(
also i am a shinn and stellar fan i miss them and i want them to be together :) :) :)

Kryuzei

Kryuzei

Moe's Hunter :D

Quote by animefanzzzi hate them if they are couple(sory for the fans but;)
they remind me about kira and fllay yuck!!! &gt;=(
also i am a shinn and stellar fan i miss them and i want them to be together :) :) :)

heh, can't belive you think that they like KiraxFllay.....
its really disgusting even when i think about that..........
but i thought Lunamaria's attitude is a little different, She doesn't use Shinn to kill the enemy (Like Fllay did.......she's just like a slut XP ) I thought Lunamaria was a little better.

Signature
Nya~~ pretty thx to PAche for this sig :P
lolz....i got the Haruhism Fever T_T

snowflakez

snowflakez

yukijorou || yuki-hime

hmm..shinn n luna~ not too bad i guess. but i agree that its a lil too fast for them to be a couple...or maybe not, cuz they've been frens and close for quite a long time alreadi now, u shld notice tt frm previous episodes..i dont really hav aniting against them actually. and tt scene when shinn was huggin n comfortin luna looks quite sweet too, if i may say so ^_^'

but i still wanna see athrun n cagalli~ XD

Signature

Hey there people !!!

Was sad about Stellar as she was one of my favs... But shinn must move on in life eh :) I think they might be a good couple :P

StryderHiryuu

Assassin

Quote by animefanzzzi hate them if they are couple(sory for the fans but;)

Shinn & Luna comfort each other....and so I think they make a good couple.. She's not using him like Fllay used Kira.

royaldarkness

royaldarkness

Restless Soul

shinn and lunamaria is a good match. i hope luna will actually help shinn see the light because i really can't stand seeing him being manipulated by Dullindal :o

pn0yvstyle

pn0yvstyle

The Terror of Death

Yeah I approve of the shinn x lunamaria couple. The shinn x stellar coupled looked gud but I couldnt really see it lasting because she had several problems that wouldnt have made her lived long anyways. Lunamaria is a better candidate because she has more personality and character and hopefully can show shinn a better way of life than his current one.

reshavalentine

reshavalentine

kurozaki ichigo strikes!!!

they look cool together! ^^

Signature Image
bleach pwns meh :)

animefanzzz

animefanzzz

jam chan

Quote by KryuzeiQuote by animefanzzz:

also i am a shinn and stellar fan i miss them and i want them to be together

heh, can't belive you think that they like KiraxFllay.....
but i thought Lunamaria's attitude is a little different, She doesn't use Shinn to kill the enemy (Like Fllay did.......she's just like a slut ) I thought Lunamaria was a little better.

i know but i'm not saying about their attitude i'm saying how they look for me shinn looks like kira and lunamaria looks like fllay that's all

and still in my heart shiin and stellar =puppy love=
but shinn and lunamaria=fast lovers=

Kryuzei

Kryuzei

Moe's Hunter :D

Quote by animefanzzz

Quote by KryuzeiQuote by animefanzzz:
they remind me about kira and fllay yuck!!! &gt;=( also i am a shinn
and stellar fan i miss them and i want them to be together heh, can't
belive you think that they like KiraxFllay.....
but i thought Lunamaria's attitude is a little different, She doesn't
use Shinn to kill the enemy (Like Fllay did.......she's just like a
slut ) I thought Lunamaria was a little better.

i know but i'm not saying about their attitude i'm saying how they look
for me shinn looks like kira and lunamaria looks like fllay that's all
and still in my heart shiin and stellar =puppy love=
but shinn and lunamaria=fast lovers=

maybe you're quite right..... I don't care about the person.. as long the romance in it are good XP
muhahahah

Signature
Nya~~ pretty thx to PAche for this sig :P
lolz....i got the Haruhism Fever T_T

EnnaKiky

EnnaKiky

Lady Enna

Does Shinn like Stellar or Lunamaria?
I though Shinn likes Stellar?

i like luna, she doesnt sem bad, but the 2 of them together doesnt seem right. though i really dont like shinn, somebody needs to put him in his place real quick

babyck

babyck

>*|*< c o f f e e & t e a >*|*<

luna is definately shinn's new girl..i agree that their relationship develop too fast...
i mean..there's this episode where luna kisses shinn, right? i was like o_0
if i'm wrong...so sorry...must have misunderstood the epi

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 31 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.