Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 has anyone seen midori no hibi (midori days) - Minitokyo

has anyone seen midori no hibi (midori days)

Tagged under Midori no Hibi

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 31 total items

keikasagawa

keikasagawa

p|-|33R |v|1 l33t 5|<1llZ

i want to find out who has seen it and see their opinion on it, me i love the show

w[][]t go seiji

hey our roomies are wasted so when we get back to your place,
i'll show you what l33t things i can do to your 5y573|v|Z,
i'll make them 5cr34|v|

I like this show, too but it's way too short, there should be more eps.

keikasagawa

keikasagawa

p|-|33R |v|1 l33t 5|<1llZ

damn right there should be

hey our roomies are wasted so when we get back to your place,
i'll show you what l33t things i can do to your 5y573|v|Z,
i'll make them 5cr34|v|

skh

Infamous Leecher

I watched this show and I enjoyed it : it's a very fun and cute story, and I also think it's a little too short. But it's still very good.

Yeah I watched all of it... I really enjoyed the anime !!! The manga is pretty good also ! It was a little short, but then you should also read the manga :)

I like the show but it is too short like Fabian said there should be more eps.

i suggest u to watch this anime...not bad though ....7.5/10

i dont like the ending...too short...

Quote of the day: Life isn't fair.. so why should a game be?

i think that is very good but its too short...the ending is quite nice but short -_- but everything else is good :)

Sir-Sabrock-X

Juan Garcia

Well is a good romantic anime, it have some funny parts and some good thoughs, some of the feelings of Midori, makes me remind and think of some aspects of love

Sir Sabrock X
Lord Of Nightmares

treks

treks

Kawaai ^_^

It's a great anime, lots of fun and sad parts :)
Still haven't completed it, but I will some day :D

how can they end it right after confession. well, da 20-30 second of story after that arent worth it....same with manga...

Quote of the day: Life isn't fair.. so why should a game be?

I think overall, it was pretty weird. And there were too many hentai scenes for my taste. But it was pretty sweet in a lot of places, and I really liked the ending (even though I like Kouta x Midori better). :D

krazykon

...!

i watch it...i reckon it is good!

riceballs never fits in a fruits basket

It's good but it's too short

I only read the manga

cifiryn

cifiryn

~ Erase & Rewrite ~

Yep, I finished watching the anime a couple of days ago... I liked, not the best thing I've even seen, but it's good enough :D

It was funny and cute... Original as well. The opening and the ending are really nice, IMO.
It would have been nice, if they had done an extra episode, to show at least one day, where they had a normal relatioship... to see how was it like...

SPOILER!

I liked the fact that Midori didn't remember what she lived as Seiji's hand, but he did. It makes it more interesting...

tishdon

tishdon

Lost in Transit

It was way to short! but it's a great series. Very touching and in places funny. I highly recommend this series, just watch it!

KawaiiCardcaptorSakura

KawaiiCardcaptorSakura

~ Hyuu Hyuu ~ ^^

I agree! It's way too short but it's sooooo kawaii! :) Midori is so sweet! ^^

I just wish Seiji paid more attention to her during the series!
But the last epi was really sweet :) That Seiji missed her a lot! ^^

Overall, it's a really kawaii anime which should have had more episodes! :D

Signature Image
~*~*~ Check out my userpage layout made by the awesome aqiaqua ^^
Thank u k1ru for the pretty siggy and avi! :) You rock! :D ~*~*~
Somewhere there's someone, who dreams about your smile, and finds in your presence, that life is worth while, so when you are lonely, remember it's true, somebody somewhere is thinking of you...

Kyoo69

me -> Kyo`

I didn't seen it, mainly because of it's concept. The idea of a dude having a mini-girl instead of his hand sound a little corny :P Well, I'll propably check this series out someday but not anytime soon...

up up and away

I read the manga because a friend of mine was buying it. It's pretty funny and the concept is quite original; and I think the manga is well developed.
Midori's friend (Kouta) was reaaally cute; I loved when he is kidnapped by the delinquent girls xD

rituel

rituel

kLepToMAniaX Designs

I watched a few episodes, and i thought it was real funny... yet romantic at the same time...

Inchy

Inchy

< Just smile! >

I watched it and I really liked the show.
And it's way too short cause the show is great. ^_^

Signature

miaowmiaowmiaow

miaowmiaowmiaow

In pursuit of a glorious dream.

It's a little too ecchi to be aired in our country without cuts...

"Truth is relative"
A statement which is relatively true...

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 31 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.