Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 has anyone seen midori no hibi (midori days) - Minitokyo

has anyone seen midori no hibi (midori days)

Tagged under Midori no Hibi

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 31 total items

i finished reading the manga and i love it. im still loking forward to the anime.
and also i heared the ending song Mou Shukoshi, Mou Sukoshi and it songs good.

tian82

tian82

-Lovely-

I like this anime too ! Like Midori alway show her love through Seiji-kun. If can get more romance scene in between in the ending will be more good and perfect.

-Sweet Cotton Candy-
Signature

agree with you all. Laughed a lot during the entire thing. Very touching. Definitly a watch and the manga is superb.

I would go into a ramble about the Japanese language regarding the statement above (using the word "hentai"), but I can't be bothered. Seen the series, read the manga. Loved it, it was really cute. Although I think they could have effectively included the other characters in the manga. Unfortunately for me, the manga also burned a large hole in my pocket. Oh well, it was it. If you enjoy a series, you might as well buy it.

CagalliLover84

CagalliLover84

Cagalli's-Keeper

Yes i've seen it

I really liked this anime, it's one of my favorite. But, I think that it was too short they should've made 2 o 3 more episode to see how is their normal life together. I highly recommend it to people who haven't watch this one yet.

mindlesslymika

wife school drop out

I saw it with my Bestus friend Kat and we loved it... we went and saw it at anime night at the local community college. It was really cute.

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 31 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.