What are your favorite Prince of Tennis vocal song?

page 1 of 1 11 total items

jpanamaneechot1

jpanamaneechot1

Bearer of Vilya

Cancel

As we all know, PoT has a gazillion songs. ^^;; After listening to so many, I'm curious as to how people generally rank it.

My favorite is Yukimura's "Shinjitsu" because of the nice background and Nagai Yukiko's soft vocals, followed by Akutsu's "Get Free" then Sanada's "Meisei" (yay for piano!) then Kirihara's "Akaku Someru Tsuki" (Morikubo's voice is just...excellent *_*) <-- I'm surprised that Akutsu came second even with my outrageous Rikkai bias; his seiyuu must be very good! ^_^

Cancel

Hm, favorite PoT songs, huh? Yeah.....there are a million of 'em. My favorites are "Life Goes On" by Echizen, "Black Rain" by Fuji, "Akaku Someru Tsuki" by Kirihara, "Burning Heart" by Kawamura, "Believe In You" by Atobe, "Aoi Honou" by Tezuka, and "Gather" by Ao to Bin to Kan. I think that about sums it up.

Cancel

I'm a fan of "Akaku Someru Tsuki" but i guess my love for kirihara makes me kind of biased. I like "Juice", and "Running Boy" by inui because he sounds so manly! and i find all the heavy breathing hilarious.

love "Crafty Boy" by oshitari too ^__^

Cancel

I love Marui and Jackal's single "Windy Road" (Takahashi Naozumi Bias here XD) followed by We Love Seigaku!~Seigaku 9 players version~, Atobe's "Cross With You", and Ryoma's "Youthful Days"

Cancel

i just fond of Koko Dake no Hanashi by Echizen Ryoma, in this songs tells about Ryoma and haruno Sakura...
:D

• Jun 20, 2006
Cancel

@zephoria
Don't you mean Ryuzaki Sakuno?

My fave HAS to be Secret Moon by Oshitari Yuushi. And Unfair by Kirihara Akaya.

• Dec 31, 2006
Cancel

I like White Line and Wonderful days.

• Jan 30, 2007
Cancel

'Cross with You' by Atobe.It is great!A rock song that really matches his voice.It's a favourite,for sure!

• Aug 26, 2007

Towanetto

Towanetto

an avid otaku

Cancel

weeee my fave PoT songs...are white line,fly high,driving myself! ^^ haha! so kawaii...

.::I am::.
.::Watahi wa::.
.::Cute::.
.::Kawaii::.

• Feb 15, 2008
Cancel

I like " fly high" ^^

• Feb 17, 2008
Cancel

I'm a fan of the song " Wonderful Days"

• Feb 17, 2008

page 1 of 1 11 total items

Back to OSTs & AMVs | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.