Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 how to make a music video - Minitokyo

how to make a music video

page 1 of 1 12 total items

i've seen many cool music videos and hav a lot of ideas in mind, but i hav no idea how to make one. like what program do u need? can someone give me a hand?

thankz^^

lol... u know.. this really takes allot of time to learn.. but i could recommend windows movie maker, to start with ^^. When you know how to use that program, then you should check out Adobe Premiere.

So try to learn to work with windows movie maker first ^^.
.. make sure you've got Windows X P lol... otherwise if you don't you should download adobe premiere... but it takes longer for you to get used to the program..

Anyways here's the link to a newer version of windows movie maker (read carefully what you should do to download the program, if you have Service Pack 2 you'll probably already have it installed on your pc):

http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/downloads/updates/moviemaker2.mspx

And here's a trial version of Adobe Premiere:

http://download.adobe.com/pub/adobe/premiere/win/1.x/PremierePro1_5_Tryout.exe

If you want to do some tutorials to learn about adobe premiere i suggest you search on google for them:

http://www.google.nl/search?hl=nl&q=adobe+premiere+tutorials&meta=

Well that's it for now ^^;;.. I hope to see some video's from you soon ^^.

thank you so much~!!!

That's nice...

if you want some program to extract video's from Playstation Game her's a link, but you can only use this for PSone games... for other consol I have no idea what program people use... so if somebody know please tell us...

thanks

http://homepage2.nifty.com/~mkb/PsxMC/

Some mistakes are too cruel to make it twice...

Signature

xshintax

Gif files are Compu$erve

Ignore the post before last. Adobe products bite me. Get Macromedia Flash MX 2004 Professional and work from there. Knowledge in Flash files are much more valuable than any other movie program, and work faster and smaller. They are also wayyyyy easier to make. Ypou can get a free trial and see how you like it, then buy it for about 700 dollars.

Wtf is your problem?!?

Why the f*** do I need to use proprietary filetypes in my signature and avatar? Stupid Minitokyo... STUPID COMPU$ERVE! Use png instead.

Quote by xshintaxIgnore the post before last. Adobe products bite me. Get Macromedia Flash MX 2004 Professional and work from there. Knowledge in Flash files are much more valuable than any other movie program, and work faster and smaller. They are also wayyyyy easier to make. Ypou can get a free trial and see how you like it, then buy it for about 700 dollars.

ha... ic... thankz^^

ever-ruler

ever-ruler

..: winter air :..

In addition to the softwares mentioned, you can also look it Adobe After Effects, which is used for advanced visual effects and graphics motions. Adobe Premiere lacks a lot of feature Adobe Affect Effects have like layer masks and animation along a path. But After Effects is unusually difficult to learn. If you're a beginner, Adobe Premiere or Windows Movie Maker is what you should start with.

Eagle

Eagle

Full time sadomasochist

i have "Music and video maker version 6 oem" that's designed to make music videos. it's a good program, but you need to edit elsewhere. it's only good for the final compilation and making sure everything is in sync

icic.. thank you guyz ^^

Making a music video isnt really as hard as it seems. I got Adobe Premier 6.0 and i jsut jumped right into it from the get go. The basics are have a song you like, get the video you want, and mesh then together. It will take a lil time but you will get the hang of it.

icic uh one question where do i get Adobe Premier? do i buy it or dwonload it? ^^; dumb question i noe . . . .

it does take a while if you have a slow computer

page 1 of 1 12 total items

Back to Art | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.