Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Tenchi Muyo! Ryok-Ohki3 - Minitokyo

Tenchi Muyo! Ryok-Ohki3

page 1 of 1 2 total items

kawaiiguy

kawaiiguy

Objective reviewer

Has anyone else picked up this DVD? I got it yesterday on a trip to Best Buy (was looking for the J2+box, but didn't see that :() for $20+tax. When I got it home and popped it in, I was somewhat dissapointed. The original 5.1 Japanese track had been stripped from the release and the original English VAs were replaced.

Anyone out there have thoughts on this release?

Signature Image

.:Administrator and contributer of the Minitokyo-review::Proud helper of Chaos-Cross - Help make MT a better place!:.

thingperson

thingperson

Elizabeth, Ruler Of All Bishies

Yeah i heard of it and the First Volumes came out already i havent seen it yet but im wordering how this shows plot will go.

All hail Queen Elizabeth, ruler of all bishies. Watch your back, you wanna-be's
My Husband's are Kaname, Tsuna, Ichigo, Naruto, Haji, Hei, Sebastian, Lee-Leng
and that is why my world is of silk sheets, imported champagne, and endless erotic delight..
Signature
	Image VISIT THE userpageskindesignss20-signaturestudiotag-licious AND JOIN US

page 1 of 1 2 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.