Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Any Kiddy Grade fans here? - Minitokyo

Any Kiddy Grade fans here?

Tagged under Kiddy Grade

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 50 total items

Are there any Kiddy Grade fans here? I think it's a great show. Great story, cool characters, great artwork. My fav from the show was Tweeddle Dee

chrono666

chrono666

chrono666

yep I like Kiddy Grade way cool

Diplomacy is the art of saying 'Nice doggie!' till you can find a rock

LOL i started this topic like 4 months ago and someone finally replied. Thanks. So yeah the show was good. One of my top fav animes. So whos your fav character?

Big fan here

Danworth

Danworth

.:Talk slowly, think quickly:.

i like it myself pretty good

Signature
Thanks to Sumomo- for the wonderful Sig and Spystreak for the wonderful avy
"Never approach a bull from the front, a horse from the rear, or a fool from any direction."

Wishful

Wishful

Loud & Spontanous!

i've never seen it before, but i have the coolest extraction i just finished of this one chick from that show. She has redish hair, a red outfit and lots of crosses on her XD

Could you atleast give some info when you post topic. It would be also good if you could bring some screenshots and provide some links to pages who write something about this anime/manga. Im anime newbie however i would like to know something about the thing you write here.

I'm the one and only Xaturas

kurodousama

kurodousama

yes, i'm a doctor

tweedle dee and tweedle dum and eclair were my favs... wonderful show...
eclair is just sexy, yes?

Signature in violation of the Signature Guidelines

ShiinaEimi

ShiinaEimi

Never knows best

I love Kiddy Grade - the second version of Eclair is my favourite, also the slightly shoujo ai theme between Eclair and Lumiere (as well as Lumiere and Tweedle Dee) is a nice touch.

The series is a slow burner, but worth sticking with right till the end.

Linkage

http://www.kiddygrade.tv/ (requires a broadband connection? - thats what the site says)

http://www.kiddygrade.net/

Hmm, what sig? XD

ah i liked this anmime, plus eclair looks really good :D

EndofAnubis

Son-in-law to the King of Devils

I enjoyed Kiddy Grade quite a bit myself. The animation style really drew me in as well; not to mention Eclair. I'm just not certain which Elcair look was the best, it would be a toss up between the first one (at the start of the series) and the epilogue form. Going along the lines of the same animation style, Uta-Kata is quite good and I am looking forward to Gemini Knives.

Signature

Dizzi

guilty gear

i loved that show iat first i didnt like it but then i started to like it more and it became one of my favs

I have seen all 24 episodes Kiddy Grade. It a very creative anime that has many interesting aspects of the future such as robots, space travel, and androids. The chrarcters are drawn and animated flawlessly and the graphics of the planets and space ships are outstanding.
My favorite character is Eclair. Besides the fact that she's hot, her exotic, red outfit is pretty good-looking. I really enjoyed Kiddy Grade, but I wish that they have made more epiosodes; 24 is just not enough.

I love Kiddy Grade as for the story i like how it keeps you woundering till the very end my fav. character would have to be Lumiere.
:)

If you ever find yourself lost....
Don't look to the past...
Take a new path...
To the future...

Kaname21

Kaname21

S.P.D Black Cat Ranger

I love Kiddy Grade i love Eclair she's the coolest

I have to agree that the second version of Eclair was hot, but the adult version of Lumier was also a cutie. I just wish they would have explained more as to why the keep bringing them back in new bodies.

I loved kiddy grade ^_^!

i loved lumiere and Viola! Eclair was cute to but her the breasts on the form with the purple eyes and red hair she gets near the end where way to big.

to kimbro they kept them going in new bodies so they can keep working for the gott. If a body dies Eclipse uses her Quant ability to form them a new body.

pn0yvstyle

pn0yvstyle

The Terror of Death

Kiddy grade is a great anime. One of my personal favorites. dat's Y i hab it hehe...

okayillgonow

okayillgonow

Never tolerate oppression...

I'm a little bit of a fan of Kiddy Grade. Only thing I like it for is the Ecchi

''From each, according to his ability; to each, according to his need.'' (Karl Marx)

Kiriou

Kiriou

~**Cherry Kisses**~

I watch Kiddy Grade! I think it is a great show and i'm a big fan of it XD

HockeyKamen

HockeyKamen

Casual Otaku

I like Kiddy Grade as well. And I guess I'm not the only person on MT who likes Eclair. She's most definitely sexy. ;) :D

-HockeyKamen ^_^
Anyone who sees me has got a date with his maker! - Duo Maxwell (Gundam Wing)

mitchell

mitchell

Dragonfly789

well i actually own all the series on DVD but i have only ever watched 1 episode...i know its weird but..i always have time to watch it but i think that it will be boring! ^_^' lol

im sure it isnt boring....so i think that ill watch it on saturday :)

Signature

Anime Currently Watching:- Haruhi Suzumiya - Dragonball Z - Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood
Games Currently Playing:- Final Fantasy IX/XIII - Star Ocean The Last Hope - Oblivion GOTY

I liked it, although I'm kinda confused about some parts of the series. Can someone explain to me what Eclair and Lumiere are exactly? I mean they show bits of their past and what I get from that is that they're been around for a while and their bodies are made of... I don't know, something. Other than that bit I really liked the series, especially the relationships between thoes two have with each other and their friends.

hey i'm a kiddy grade fan, it's my favorite enime, i like it very-very much

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 50 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.